Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 292801 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2016, 10:42:27 PM »
Allibai3, did she give you a timeframe month or number?  Thanks for sharing your experience. I have predictions from her but it's a bit away.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2016, 01:27:21 AM »
Lolololol... Presence I hope you got your reading, we are dying to know what went down!!!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2016, 01:35:06 AM »
does anyone have a good way of recording their calls? I've used the voice recorder on my phone but the sound quality isnt that great.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2016, 01:37:14 AM »
Try putting your call on speaker and then recording it with a mini recorder.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2016, 02:39:57 PM »
Presence, you are ever so welcome! I'm glad you did like her. I totally get what you mean by her rate being distracting. I felt like I was under a lot of pressure to not waste any second with her. On the flip side, she was worth every penny I spent. She was the only one to get my situation without me asking nothing but a question. She nailed it. There is no BS with this woman, she is truly gifted and sincere. I will next time go through her site also, I absolutely hate when that voice comes from Keen and reminds me you have 1 minute remaining.

I was comparing my notes last night, if you guys like Sincerity, I think you'll also like Lady Jenna and Spiritualist Reader Cookie... Lady Jenna was another one that got my situation like Sincerity with one key word/words. I was so focused with asking the why that i never really got into what will happen, therefore I don't have much predictions from Lady Jenna to account for.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2016, 03:53:22 PM »
I started reading with Sincerity YEARS ago! She accurately predicted my ex returning. She is honest and will tell you what she sees....good or bad, which I like. I don't trust readers who only hand out rainbows and fairytales, that's not life! I'm in line again too!   

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2016, 04:51:55 PM »
Faithntrust, just wondering when you read with her years ago how did you find her timeframes?

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »
Hi Leo,

They were a bit off, but not by too much. As you know, she'll say "within a one" or "within a two", but she never specifies, at least not with me, if that is a day, a week a month or a year (?)

I spoke with her a few months ago, and she gave a time frame for a prediction of "within a one". I'm now thinking it's a year out. We'll see.
She is more accurate than most on keen.

Hope that helps....

allibai3

« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2016, 07:23:03 PM »
Leogirl0808, when she said it will be a while she didnt specifiy the month or season.I read with her 41 days ago. I am currently in her que and I am number 1 so I will like to have a reading to see if she picks up something new and if she will give a specfic month of contact.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2016, 07:40:00 PM »
Thanks allibai3 and faithntrust. I called her few weeks ago cause she gave me free minutes and she gave me the same frame and I asked a question that was similar to my previous one on my original call. I wonder how she does it!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2016, 02:16:41 AM »
Allibai3, how did your reading go with Sincerity? I saw her online and wondered if you had the chance to speak to her?

Tthomasj... Oh wow how did you miss that lol... Glad you caught that though now it's all in tomorrow, I can't wait to hear how it all went down! I'm really excited:)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2016, 10:39:52 PM »
Ohhhhh Ttomasj don't forget to update us about your work prediction? Some of us are dying to
Find out lololol. Hope it all worked out as Sincerity predicted.

allibai3

« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2016, 12:09:19 AM »
Yes I did have the chance to speak with her. I asked her about contact from my ex and she said he will definetly contact me but she didnt say when. She said he has been spying on me looking at my pictures which a lot of psychics have said he has been asking about me or is keeping tabs on me. Idk how true that is since we live 4 hours away also I just reactivated my instagram 2 weeks ago and I dont post anything.Maybe she was picking up on me because I know I look through his social media.Anyway she said he will apologize and that in the month of July we will be good.She said he will surprise me by trying to take me out.Honestly idk,I am expecting the worst from him. So, he might do the things that she said he will .Also ,I asked about another guy and she describe out situatio perfectly she said that we dont really have a strong connection and she sees me getting annoyed by certain things that he does WHICH IS SO TRUE.Like the way he text and the slang he uses annoys me.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2016, 12:28:13 AM »
Girl you better upload some hot pics of yourself lol. Glad, you connected with her the good thing is July ain't so far off. I mean Sincerity from what I have read isn't so far off with her predictions, I usually ask her if she sees it being early, mid or late of that month. Lol😔. Just a bit impatient like that.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2016, 02:12:53 AM »
I'm glad things are lining up as Soncerity predicted. Why so skeptical on the ex thing? Did Soncerity pick up on how the ex is feeling at the moment, I think she is an empath also. If she feels like the ex is getting amicable then more the reason for her to make that predictions, well for her guides to give you that message