Author Topic: Jolina  (Read 2875 times)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
Jolina
« on: February 14, 2011, 12:58:54 AM »
Someone told me that Jolina is pretty good with accuracy. I've never read with her but has anyone else?

kirakira

Re: Jolina
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 01:38:51 AM »
I did and found her to be the worst.  Her style was so different from what I expected based on her feedback and bio.  I don't wanna totally trash someone out in the open like we are here, but, for me, it was allllll wrong.  Not that she said what I didn't wanna hear, how she said it, and then some attitude when I gave more info (as if she already knew it, but hadn't said it), but most of all her assessment of me was just so off.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 02:59:28 AM »
oh god----that doesn't sound good. I read her bio and she's a business type of person and relationships don't really seem to be her thing. No worries Kira you're not trashing her---just sharing your experiences. It doesn't seem like she really knew the info if she was giving attitude---hmm so def no connection with you.

thanks for the info. The forum is a great source of info before calling and s pending our money on these psychics!

kirakira

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 03:24:51 AM »
I know, I totally cross check here now.  There are so many we haven't discussed! 

Offline drod

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 02:24:37 AM »
Same experience with her. She was rude and not good at all.

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
I havnt tried her and I am kinda scared too! Sticking with Jacqueline now

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 09:49:09 PM »
I had a reading with her about 6 months ago and I was not impressed.  Not only was she not accurate with me - but she treated me as just another caller - not somebody she wanted to help.  There was no compassion or personability there....

I would not call her again even if she was 5 cents a minute....

Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 12:57:20 AM »
Okay thankyou I will not read with her then :)

anything