Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153221 times)

Offline Brittbratt

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #315 on: September 25, 2020, 01:41:27 PM »
Hello,

So I just had a reading with CD. I asked if my ex and I would be getting back together. She said said saw a long journey together and that we would be getting back together . She did warn that she saw abuse. I was a tab bit confused here and she asked me did I know what the abuse was about . The only thing I could come up with was emotional abuse ( she did confirm that it was not physical) . By emotional abuse I mean him taking me for granting , maybe him being redundant to change certain ways , can be selfish blah blah . This is what my intuition picked up on . I have had a few other advisors mention this idea that we will be together but 'blah blah".... Ive heard that he loves me deeply but he may not change certain things , focus on yourself he will be back but he has taken you for granted and you need to fix this. All the things along these lines and in my case this has been 100 percent accurate .

Now on to the predictions :
1. She predicted personal contact in 4 days/ 4 weeks . ( I feel 4 days bc he has not ever gone 4 weeks in silence , 17 days max and that has happen 2-3 times only ) .
2. Predicted that we would be back together in 10 .... Could be October / 10 weeks . She also stated that the number 10 was an important date.

I also asked about other women since we are technically not together . She asked for the women's name and said there is flirty going on but no love . I have heard this from other advisors before . I also heard this from my poi a few months a go . We shall see how this plays out.

As far as the number 10, over the weekend I got these same messages from two other advisors . I got 10 days - 2weeks for personal communication( more in-depth contact and getting back together )  . Also saw October for getting back together. I will provide an update as things pan out.

P.S I did not like that she needed birthdates either but her reading didn't appear to be based on our zodiac signs like others who sometimes ask for birth dates.

Update : contact happened 9/24 at 3:20 am . This contact was aligned with many other advisors as well . I will continue to update as October unfolds .

I saw on CD's profile today that there is a review by Britt, is that you Britt?

Yes that’s me .

Offline Brittbratt

« Reply #316 on: September 25, 2020, 02:41:59 PM »
Yes . I spoke with her Monday( I wrote my original post right after my conversation with her ) . Contact was Thursday morning . Now to be clear bc my poi is in hot water and in deep shit trouble with me I knew this contact would be regular and him not having a clue that he is in deep shit . So I ignored the contact . But she got the timing correct . I would also say that all my other advisors predicted this exact time frame as well . CD has no idea that my poi was in trouble when she predicted the contact , my other advisors did and they all still predicted this very timeframe of “Any day now , by Friday “. If you would like to know who else got this right I can share but I didn’t want to upset anyone by including other advisors here .

I would also note that her prediction of when we will be back as bf/ gf is aligned With other advisors as well and she has no idea of the back story or a clue of what’s going on like my other advisors
who I speak to a lot more. She saw the number 10 for this and explained
October or 10 weeks but emphasized that date 10
Is very important.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #317 on: September 26, 2020, 01:23:10 PM »
Yeah i like her being direct too. I personally will forget readings that are too long or paragraph reading like Lookatmountain Medium.
Or Mondez. It's annoying for me

It's just easier to remember when its short and precise, which is CD style. But I got some longer paragraph lately when I ordered crystal reading. Like she gave more informations on Skype Chat I'm not sure why rather then Bitwine

Offline Steven213

« Reply #318 on: September 27, 2020, 05:18:18 AM »
Sometimes i like more conversational reading rather than prophetic theme reading because I need someone to talk to
I like CD she behaves like a friend. Not a "Psychic" you know what i mean

Yea I got you.

UPDATE!!! I just received phone call from POI, contact happened! She said end of Sept.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #319 on: September 27, 2020, 07:35:46 AM »
Has she ever given anyone bad news?

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #320 on: September 27, 2020, 10:05:16 AM »
Sometimes i like more conversational reading rather than prophetic theme reading because I need someone to talk to

Yea I got you.

UPDATE!!! I just received phone call from POI, contact happened! She said end of Sept.

That is really awesome Steven213!  I’m really happy for you!  😊

Offline Steven213

« Reply #321 on: September 27, 2020, 02:19:42 PM »

Yea I got you.

That is really awesome Steven213!  I’m really happy for you!  😊

Thank you wishful_thinker! It's best to really listen to your trusted psychic. Everyone connect differently but I connect so much with CD!
There will be another big prediction towards this end of year and I will update you all!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #322 on: September 27, 2020, 02:21:08 PM »
CD just launched a website and I got this from her on Skype!

Hello my beautiful clients,

I have launched my website :

https://cleopatra-divine.com

Please do check it, I provide readings, Reiki Healings, and spells.

Thank you for all your support xoxo
Talk to you soon!

Yeah I got this too from Skype! glad that she is established now.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #323 on: September 27, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »
Congrats on your contact prediction!

Have any of ya'll got a number for contact say 12 but it didnt actually mean 12 days it meant something else that resonated when it happened with CD?

Offline ferney456

« Reply #324 on: September 27, 2020, 02:24:33 PM »
CD just launched a website and I got this from her on Skype!

Hello my beautiful clients,

I have launched my website :

https://cleopatra-divine.com

Please do check it, I provide readings, Reiki Healings, and spells.

Thank you for all your support xoxo
Talk to you soon!

Oh she is doing spells? I just knew it!
I might want to try her spells, did anyone of you order her spells?

Do you really believe in spells? I heard they can have very negative long term affects.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2020, 04:05:08 PM »
Congrats on your contact prediction!

Have any of ya'll got a number for contact say 12 but it didnt actually mean 12 days it meant something else that resonated when it happened with CD?

It happened to me. She said 24, I thought its 24 hours. But it was date 24th. but she only nailed 1 timing.
She was wrong with the rest of the timing. I think her timing is not good.

On bitwine it says she doesn't provide timing?

She usually doesnt, but she said only when she got numbers she will tell
basically only if it pops up from spirit

Offline jolimano

« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2020, 05:28:07 PM »
Cleopatra has a hit with me.

I read with her this past Friday night and I didn't tell her that POI 2 was texting me that night. CD told me that he has been wanting to meet up with me and she said that we would meet in person quite soon. She saw in her crystal us laughing and spending time together. The next night he came over to my place. We did talk and laugh a lot.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2020, 07:31:01 PM »
Ok so I did want to report CD was wrong but this was her first miss and she has more hits than misses for me.  Also, it bothers me that she does spells but charges over 300 for them and only claims them at be 80% accurate....

Offline ferney456

« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2020, 07:36:00 PM »
This thread is going to end up like every other reader thats all of a sudden raved about and then it just dies out...

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2020, 07:44:42 PM »
This thread is going to end up like every other reader thats all of a sudden raved about and then it just dies out...

Yup lol

anything