Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153313 times)

Offline EatandRead

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2020, 02:41:06 AM »
oh wow.. there she is

I understand your emotion is up and down because it's what I have experienced too. But please don't feed me negativity

Feed you negativity? really??? you are the one who are negative!

Sorry? I was just giving advice. You are toxic!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2020, 02:44:14 AM »
oh wow.. there she is

I understand your emotion is up and down because it's what I have experienced too. But please don't feed me negativity

Lol.. they said a thief will blame others a thief

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2020, 03:00:32 AM »
Hi!  Don't care for the drama, but I did want to report CD had a prediction pass for me today in the timeframe and was right on the money.  Love her

Offline Steven213

« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2020, 03:48:58 AM »
Hi!  Don't care for the drama, but I did want to report CD had a prediction pass for me today in the timeframe and was right on the money.  Love her

Great! Thank you for this, its very helpful for me to understand more about prediction too. Her prediction came true for me many times but still waiting for the final prediction next month. Finger crossed

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2020, 04:39:54 AM »
It's getting difficult to reach out to CD day by day.
I just waited for her and kept refreshing for an hour and she still busy. omfg

I don't think so. She is always availabe during my timezone (Australia) and she is free now. I saw her available since morning and still available now at 2.40pm lol

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #305 on: September 21, 2020, 02:55:30 PM »
oh wow.. there she is

Lol.. they said a thief will blame others a thief

Sorry i never talked to you? so shut up.

Offline lala36

« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2020, 03:43:27 PM »

Hi, do you mind me asking what kinda timeframe she gave you, was it specific? PM me if you prefer :)

Offline Brittbratt

« Reply #307 on: September 21, 2020, 04:38:46 PM »
Hello,

So I just had a reading with CD. I asked if my ex and I would be getting back together. She said said saw a long journey together and that we would be getting back together . She did warn that she saw abuse. I was a tab bit confused here and she asked me did I know what the abuse was about . The only thing I could come up with was emotional abuse ( she did confirm that it was not physical) . By emotional abuse I mean him taking me for granting , maybe him being redundant to change certain ways , can be selfish blah blah . This is what my intuition picked up on . I have had a few other advisors mention this idea that we will be together but 'blah blah".... Ive heard that he loves me deeply but he may not change certain things , focus on yourself he will be back but he has taken you for granted and you need to fix this. All the things along these lines and in my case this has been 100 percent accurate .

Now on to the predictions :
1. She predicted personal contact in 4 days/ 4 weeks . ( I feel 4 days bc he has not ever gone 4 weeks in silence , 17 days max and that has happen 2-3 times only ) .
2. Predicted that we would be back together in 10 .... Could be October / 10 weeks . She also stated that the number 10 was an important date.

I also asked about other women since we are technically not together . She asked for the women's name and said there is flirty going on but no love . I have heard this from other advisors before . I also heard this from my poi a few months a go . We shall see how this plays out.

As far as the number 10, over the weekend I got these same messages from two other advisors . I got 10 days - 2weeks for personal communication . Also saw October for getting back together. I will provide an update as things pan out.

P.S I did not like that she needed birthdates either but her reading didn't appear to be based on our zodiac signs like others who sometimes ask for birth dates.

Offline lala36

« Reply #308 on: September 24, 2020, 10:41:51 AM »
CD is right for me too. I asked her about the outcome of my interview this time (4th interview!!! smh!)
Finally got a job!!! yayyyyy

Congratulations! It's nice to see some good news, best of luck in your new job  ;D

Offline Brittbratt

« Reply #309 on: September 24, 2020, 06:23:37 PM »
Hello,

So I just had a reading with CD. I asked if my ex and I would be getting back together. She said said saw a long journey together and that we would be getting back together . She did warn that she saw abuse. I was a tab bit confused here and she asked me did I know what the abuse was about . The only thing I could come up with was emotional abuse ( she did confirm that it was not physical) . By emotional abuse I mean him taking me for granting , maybe him being redundant to change certain ways , can be selfish blah blah . This is what my intuition picked up on . I have had a few other advisors mention this idea that we will be together but 'blah blah".... Ive heard that he loves me deeply but he may not change certain things , focus on yourself he will be back but he has taken you for granted and you need to fix this. All the things along these lines and in my case this has been 100 percent accurate .

1. She predicted personal contact in 4 days/ 4 weeks . ( I feel 4 days bc he has not ever gone 4 weeks in silence , 17 days max and that has happen 2-3 times only ) .
2. Predicted that we would be back together in 10 .... Could be October / 10 weeks . She also stated that the number 10 was an important date.

I also asked about other women since we are technically not together . She asked for the women's name and said there is flirty going on but no love . I have heard this from other advisors before . I also heard this from my poi a few months a go . We shall see how this plays out.

As far as the number 10, over the weekend I got these same messages from two other advisors . I got 10 days - 2weeks for personal communication( more in-depth contact and getting back together )  . Also saw October for getting back together. I will provide an update as things pan out.

P.S I did not like that she needed birthdates either but her reading didn't appear to be based on our zodiac signs like others who sometimes ask for birth dates.

Update : contact happened 9/24 at 3:20 am . This contact was aligned with many other advisors as well . I will continue to update as October unfolds .

Offline Steven213

« Reply #310 on: September 24, 2020, 07:04:35 PM »
CD is right for me too. I asked her about the outcome of my interview this time (4th interview!!! smh!)
Finally got a job!!! yayyyyy

Congratulations! It's nice to see some good news, best of luck in your new job  ;D

Thank you Lala! You all know my journey cause I've posted about it before. Feel a relieve

Yes we all know your journey Amour, i wish you the best!!
We all support you!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #311 on: September 24, 2020, 07:05:45 PM »
Hello,

As far as the number 10, over the weekend I got these same messages from two other advisors . I got 10 days - 2weeks for personal communication( more in-depth contact and getting back together )  . Also saw October for getting back together. I will provide an update as things pan out.

Update : contact happened 9/24 at 3:20 am . This contact was aligned with many other advisors as well . I will continue to update as October unfolds .

The contact happened in the timeframe CD gave you? Great! she is accurate with timing then

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #312 on: September 25, 2020, 05:05:07 AM »
She has never given me a timeline even though I asked for one. She just couldn't see a timeline for me - has anyone else experienced this??

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2020, 01:34:49 PM »
She has never given me a timeline even though I asked for one. She just couldn't see a timeline for me - has anyone else experienced this??

I experienced that, she said she didnt get numbers and didnt want to say anything that she didnt really see.
I think she is quite ethical on that.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #314 on: September 25, 2020, 01:36:34 PM »
Has she ever told anyone that POI fantasizes about you? Lol

anything