Author Topic: Stephan can help  (Read 4436 times)

Offline dascallie

Stephan can help
« on: July 13, 2020, 08:08:38 PM »
Anyone read with him? Is this guy legit? His reviews are glowing...

Offline Bean82

Re: Stephan can help
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 10:01:15 PM »
No! He wastes so much time. I read with him a few times and he’s convincing but was way off.

Offline Joy

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 10:25:26 PM »
Oh please. I cannot believe I had a reading with this one but I did. Like trying to make you do the law of attraction thing + something like a virtual flirt. Tacky.The weirdest readings I've had were in times of crisis when I felt some kind of necessity/urge to read outside the usual box. Stephan was outside of that box. And really out of it - figuratively and in terms of predictions.

Offline Annah

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 04:05:33 AM »
This guy was so confident with his predictions but nothing came to pass. He gave specific dates that I was so excited about but it was all fake. I’m so mad at myself for believing and wasting so much money 🤯 He is also really weird and always called me “babe” and always tried to flirt even after I told him I have a bf 🤮
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 08:41:49 AM by Annah »

Offline Joy

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 03:38:48 AM »
Yes, he does flirt. And that photo that pops when he starts doing readings...  ::)

If it wasn't for the free minutes, I would have def cut the chat off shortly after it started. He actually gave me free minutes before I had a reading with him. Dropped me off the queue, sent me 5 minutes and said to get back on so I can use them. I thought "How nice!"

After the first few lines in the chat, I literally said, "You know, no offense, but I can get better if I have to pay for pickup lines" (I mean... seriously...). He said I was using free minutes and promised to send more. Well, he was right. I was using free minutes. So I let him do his chopped lines narrative in the chat. None of the predictions happened and, to be honest, I didn't really hold my breath that they would. He was kind of off to begin with not only with the flirting but with the reading as well.

Offline qualitycontrol

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 04:14:25 PM »
Wow. Had a reading with him and he picked up right away. Gave me a timeline and then I asked another question and he ended the chat.  I was like so confused!!!!! I really had my hopes up, but reading this, is a big letdown.  He gave me free minutes but then ended our chat, after a few minutes.  I thought maybe I hit the button by mistake.  But he ended the chat and then got off line.  Wow. I’m so sad now hearing this.  I need to let go of all these readings, false hope, and fairytale advisors.   

Offline skylark

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 02:06:55 AM »
I had a reading with him and I just couldn't connect. He was not accurate at all!

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 09:36:30 AM »
This guy has a gift..he said something so out of the blue that was not guessable..his reviews look staged to me however i tried him and im shook a bit..not pinning hopes on what he said but he has a gift

Offline Jeni

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 04:12:08 PM »
Omw, this guy is a joke, Like were the hell did he come from. So much of bullshit. He confidently gave me dates but absolutely nothing he said was real. Im just not sure about the reviews on his site. Like these people worship him

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 10:11:42 PM »
Omw, this guy is a joke, Like were the hell did he come from. So much of bullshit. He confidently gave me dates but absolutely nothing he said was real. Im just not sure about the reviews on his site. Like these people worship him

He’s got swag though right?  ;D

Offline sai07

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2024, 02:20:53 AM »
Cringey and just wanted to throw up in my mouth in retrospect
Wasted time with his “energy” vs giving me information