Author Topic: On/Off Addict...  (Read 4513 times)

hoplessaries

On/Off Addict...
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
Hello, everyone... First of all, my name was supposed to be HOPELESSARIES but I made a typo and realized it after 3 failed login attempts. LOL. Bare with me... I am a male in my 20's and I go through weird periods of dependency on psychics. I've used hometown psychics (face to face), Keen, California Psychics, Psychic Source, PsychicAccess, PsychicCenter,Best American Psychics, Bitwine and recently tried and then cancelled my account for Oranum. It is an awful site, in my opinion. I don't remember all of the psychics that I have spoken to but it is a lot. I also used to listen to BlogTalkRadio and get mini readings also. I will share some of my experiences with you.

Best American Psychics-

Lady Raven - I called her about a relationship question and it just so happened my mother went to the hospital the day before and was to be released the next day. She picked that up. She told me my mother would be released in 2 days. The problem she had ended up keeping her in the hospital for 7 months. Well, the hospital for one month and a physical rehabilitation center the other 6. Way off the mark there. The relationship advice she gave me also was OFF. Not just a little but the exact opposite. She seemed like a nice lady though.

Amanda Dowel (Angel of Light) - I called her because she was available for readings late in the evening. I think I woke her up. She literally said to me "Everything you want to work out in your favor, will work out. Any other questions?". I was floored to say the least and never called her back.

Lady Celeste - Awful. Another one I think was sleeping. Got everything wrong and contradicted herself the whole reading. I complained to customer service and within a day or two, she was removed from the website. I thought it was my fault but apparently, there were other issues going on and the owner of the site, Shay, assured me that it wasn't my reading solely that got her listing on the site taken down. Apparently she was asking others for thousands of dollars to do cleansing work.

Dana Marie - I paid for a reading off of her actual website and it wasn't cheap and the reading wasn't good. She really answered no questions or answered my questions with questions. i.e. "Well, what do you think will happen with such and such...??" !! Just no.

I found StormCestivani on Keen but chose to use his personal site to get readings. The Master of time frames? Haha. Yeah right? I don't think he actually used cards or any of his tools and everything he said would happen, didn't happen. I feel like he just said what he thought I wanted to hear. He also claims on his site "Not for entertainment purposes", which is what made me think he would be real and brutally honest... He wasn't. A lot of his answers consisted of "I feel this and I feel that". After 3 or 4 readings and a lot of money wasted, I stopped calling.

Ann Marie O'Dell - Another on Keen. She uses another name like Mother Ophelia or something to that effect. She was a nice woman but each reading would contradict the last and not on time frames, just in general. I just feel that it was a waste of time.

There were others but those ones stand out to me the most.....

I tried Oranum recently, it was awful, for the most part. I ended up cancelling my account. I got a reading with this woman named Naomi2 or something like that. It was awful. It is through webcam. Her webcam kept freezing, I couldn't hear her and when she did start answering questions by typing them, she didn't answer anything and told me that Chalum (the archangel) said to love myself to do Gods plan for me and I will have good things happen. Umm... I could have gotten that answer in church. I'm just saying.

I also got a reading from this woman named SkinnyMouse, still waiting for her predictions. She seemed good and legit but I will have to update in 3 weeks, when the time frame is up. If it does come to pass, I will re-open my account on Oranum. For now, I am done with it.

I also used to use PSychiccenter and speak to Shauna- She uses some other form of Tarot and was good at picking up on something very important but as far as predictions, didn't happen. She is nice, she is like your friend. She's funny but sadly, I don't pay 2.50 a minute to talk to friends. One of her big predictions still has some time to see but I am on hold from that site until then.... She is also the only advisor i ever spoke with on that site, other than this girl named Kit. The reading lasted 2 minutes, she wasn't nice and a homophobe in my opinion.

PsychicAccess-
Carmela- umm... No.
Psychic BrownEyes- Nice lady. Funny and full of life. She is like your favorite aunt but not so much a great psychic.
Krystal - Nice woman. On the fence with her. She is rarely online. Even during her scheduled time to be there but her predictions for me, weren't time framed, just kind of the final result of situations. So, can't say she was on or off. May call again one day.... if she's ever online. LOL

Bitwine- I thought it would be a decent site to try out. I got a reading with a reader on there named DeeClare- She was rude. Emotionless, just negative. I can handle bad news but her delivery was way off and to top it off, she types really slow and gives vague, one word answers. She is on other sites too, under the name ClareDee or Dee Clare or Clare Dee. She is like Jamaican or something.

I also tried to read with this woman named Jenni- Still figuring out if she was accurate or not. Time will tell. Seemed nice though.

I mainly use one reader on Bitwine now and that is MadeaMichelle- She has been accurate for me on short term predictions, the long term predictions are still undetermined. She is really nice and doesn't cut you off if the time runs out and sends follow up emails if necessary. She is my go-to for now. I also had a reading with her on Keen in 2010 and she told me that my ex and I were soulmates but wouldn't reconcile until 2012. At the time, that seemed like eternity but when I found her on bitwine and saw her rates were lower than on Keen, I started reading with her again. I asked for a general reading and she brought up my ex again and that we'd reconnect some time after the new year (I started reading with her again Novemeber 2011)... She definitely didn't know we had read together on keen almost 2 years prior to that... I am not advertising for her or saying she'll be right for you, just that she is good for me.

There is a psychic in my area that is really good at picking up the past and present but her future predictions never materialize but I have friends who swear by her and we go together every few months. She is good at telling you about deaths, births, down to the sex of the baby, the date of the birth but when it comes to career and love, she's not the best. It's hit or miss. She has been more off than on for me on those things....

Glad I came across this site. I definitely love it. I would love to hear which psychics others use maybe I can try a reading with them. Thank you all for reading.  Look forward to the responses I get. :-)

loops77

Re: On/Off Addict...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 04:19:14 AM »
I tried Madea Michelle once on keen. She had me email her questions and call her later. She sent me a short email saying that she could not read for me and blocked me.

anything