Author Topic: Spirit Amy, Anyone?  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Ruby92

Spirit Amy, Anyone?
« on: July 03, 2020, 11:23:34 PM »
Has anybody read with Spirit Amy before?

She did tell me a few things that were right, but others that messed me up a bit.

She gave me description of the person that would be my “soulmate”. His description (eye color, dob and occupation) matches my ex’s now fiancée lol.

I thought that was weird, and wanted to see if anybody has read with her before.

Offline JJC

Re: Spirit Amy, Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 11:39:33 PM »
She was right about a career prediction, she said they have decided to offer that position to someone even before the interview has taken place, it was true.
She also predicted the exact same health issue my POI was going to have.
I haven't had much luck with her with regards to relationship prediction though,, most likely won't go back to her.

Offline Ruby92

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 06:32:11 AM »
She was right about a career prediction, she said they have decided to offer that position to someone even before the interview has taken place, it was true.
I haven't had much luck with her with regards to relationship prediction though,, most likely won't go back to her.

Interesting that she predicted a health issue because as far as I know, this is against Kasamba’s policy.

I thought she was a kind lady, until she  told me my ex was dishonest throughout the relationship . I am no longer in love with him, but it was hard for me to accept being lied to. She did say that he loved me, but I am not sure she would say something as serious as him being a liar. I was forgiving before, but her reading made me furious.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 07:32:53 AM »
She was not good for me.

Offline JJC

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 08:45:43 AM »

Interesting that she predicted a health issue because as far as I know, this is against Kasamba’s policy.

I thought she was a kind lady, until she  told me my ex was dishonest throughout the relationship . I am no longer in love with him, but it was hard for me to accept being lied to. She did say that he loved me, but I am not sure she would say something as serious as him being a liar. I was forgiving before, but her reading made me furious.

To be precise it wasn't a prediction on health, Amy just knew what was bothering him and later POI himself confirmed it to me.
I would say she is kind and honest, but a major prediction made by her hasn't happened and she is too pricy.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 11:29:32 AM by JJC »

Offline jolimano

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 02:48:06 PM »
I read with her back in November and it was very short because I didn't like what she said at the time lol.

She told me that my POI likes me but there is a huge block in the way (true) and that I should just stay friends with him because it will suit by life better that way. I told her thank you and the chat ended.

So no predictions were given, but she was right about the situation. Although, that could be seen as being very vague. Hm, I don't know?

Offline Ruby92

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 06:56:11 PM »
I read with her back in November and it was very short because I didn't like what she said at the time lol.

She told me that my POI likes me but there is a huge block in the way (true) and that I should just stay friends with him because it will suit by life better that way. I told her thank you and the chat ended.

So no predictions were given, but she was right about the situation. Although, that could be seen as being very vague. Hm, I don't know?

She said the same thing about my ex in my first reading. She told me to cut the cord, though. I read with her again when my ex announced his engagement. I wanted to know how he met his fiancee, and she was close and she did sense a mutual friend between them and that was accurate.

I doubt her knowing how they met was a coincidence. However, her saying that he was dishonest with me about the reason of our breakup really messed me up as I was forgiving and understanding lol. She told me he did not cheat on me, but she did say that he just was not ready to commit when he was with me, but this girl managed to do it. Maybe it was a harsh truth to hear, and that’s why I did not like it. However, my ex and I agreed to breakup, and his best friend confirmed to me that the reason was indeed why we ended.

She did predict I would meet “the one” in the fall. She gave me some description. So, will see despite my skepticism as I see that some of her predictions did not happen.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:04:50 PM by Ruby92 »

Offline Ruby92

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 06:59:22 PM »
She was not good for me.

May I have more details, please?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 01:23:40 PM »
She has been wrong a couple of times but mostly accurately for me with outcomes. She is not good with depth and details though and not worth the rate she charges.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 04:35:11 PM »
I want to ask you here, actually Liveperson is Kasamba right?

Yes, Live Person is now called Kasamba!

anything