Author Topic: Frustration  (Read 2172 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Frustration
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:10:34 AM »
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share something that has happened to me recently.  I got readings with a couple of psychics that I usually call.  I asked about my friend and a potential problem that might arise. An issue that I am extremely nervous about. They told me information that was wrong - but I didn't find out it was wrong until this afternoon.  In the meantime, I am going into panic mode and calling a couple of more psychics because I'm sort of flipping out. 
I hate when this happens.  I am so angry at myself for (1) putting so much weight into what they say. (2) Thinking that if I call someone else it will somehow rule out what another has said.
Now how stupid is that???
Actually, I am pissed right now that I was given bogus information in the first place.  Seriously, if these readers really don't know - they should just tell us they DON'T know.  :P
Wish

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Frustration
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 03:20:11 AM »
Wish,

That really sucks and I know the feeling all too well. I'm sorry you're going through this. Would you mind telling us who was wrong?  Also, is there any way they could've right or do you know for sure there's no way?

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: Frustration
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 05:13:59 AM »
Wish,

That really sucks and I know the feeling all too well. I'm sorry you're going through this. Would you mind telling us who was wrong?  Also, is there any way they could've right or do you know for sure there's no way?
@Synergy...Thanks for asking.  What I found out wasn't bad news.  What is upsetting is that they made me believe something bad was happening.  So then I am believing them and going into panic mode. I truly believe they feed into our fears on purpose. It really makes me angry. 
I am glad that you seem to be in better spirits now.  We just have to believe that things will work out the way they are supposed to.

anything