Author Topic: Just for fun-the psychic awards  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Caroline10

Just for fun-the psychic awards
« on: June 30, 2020, 09:43:21 PM »
Just for fun, I thought I’d share my made-up “awards” based on my keen experiences over the last two years. No dissing intended for any reader, just for fun.

The most accurate on yes or no questions award goes to...Lily Cade

The funniest and with the most charming Irish accent award goes to...Druids Glen Tarot

The award for “you’ve totally nailed this reading, but hurt my feelings with snippiness” award goes to Queen of Cups!

The award for “what the hell just happened here, and did you just tell me to be quiet during this reading? award goes to KarmaWarrior!

The “I’m sorry to tell you this, but I have bad news award” goes to Golden Dawn Tarot

The award for craziest reading goes to Immortal Truth!

The award for best empath goes to Anastasia Christine!

The award for most calming voice goes to Sedona creations!

The award for “most cards in a reading with uncanny details-and generous free minutes goes to” Supernatural Intervention

And lastly, the award for friendliest reader goes to Mystical Craft Ariana.

Clearly, I have too much time on my hands today. Please feel free to add your own personal “awards”

Offline jas

Re: Just for fun-the psychic awards
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 12:08:53 AM »
OH! I like it - I will have to work on my list.

I will have to go with you on the award to Lily Cade - I love her - sweet lady and pretty accurate as long as you don't push for detail.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 12:49:30 AM »
😃 I’m glad. Lily has been really good with yes/no questions and agree that details can get confusing so I tend to stay away from those. Other than that, she’s pretty accurate!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 06:51:58 PM »
I love this 🤣🤣🤣

anything