Author Topic: Readers that are not on platforms  (Read 8180 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Readers that are not on platforms
« on: June 30, 2020, 02:13:36 AM »
So after reading this forum for weeks as a guest and now a member recently.. I’m not sure if there is a thread devoted to only readers that have private sites.. the best readings have been from the ones not overly mentioned here.. or not at all..

So I’m going to start off with a few and go from there chime in if you get the feels..

One in particular that no one seems to ever have heard of is Hanane Ouzzani- remote viewer, telepath, psychic.. amaze balls..
the last reading I had she said something that my POI was telling her that brought me to tears because same words he would say so knew it was legit.. said I would hear from him in three days.. it was three days.

Jaime Fitzpatrick- sweetest psychic ever.. has been extremely accurate but I wouldn’t get readings too close together.. she predicted when I would buy and move into my house and the description.. told me the same reading I needed to get my car checked out..before something dangerous happened.. turns out I needed all new tires and brakes.. other predictions are still pending but timelines haven’t passed.

Alise Cotton- really really good predictions are long term and pending.. she’s amazing at giving you that confidence to walk in your power kinda reader..

So here’s some of my recommendations.. 😊

Offline wtg4soulmate

Re: Readers that are not on platforms
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 06:49:39 PM »
I'd be curious to see if anyone else has a review of Hunane Ouzzani.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 08:42:52 PM »
She’s on best psychic directory.. she has a bunch of reviews on there.. if you want to check

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 09:14:25 PM »
I read with Hunane Ouzzani. she went by Athena on Psychic Source for a while, not there now I don't think. She's definitely got a gift--on the current for sure, almost like remote viewing. Her future predictions for me did not pan out.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 09:27:31 PM »
She's charging way above her pay grade for her readings.

Offline HappE

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 09:40:47 PM »
I read with Athena when she was on Psychic Source. She was good with the here and now but predictions never came to pass.

I booked a reading earlier today with Hunane not realizing that she is Athena from PS, sadly. I would not have booked with her if I knew it was the same person.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 09:46:42 PM by HappE »

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 10:24:50 PM »
Well damn... I did like her though...

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 11:40:13 PM »
I read with her...I didn’t realize she was Athena on psychic source...she was one of the few there that worked for me and I always wondered what happened to her! I liked my reading with her. Her timelines and predictions line up with literally everyone else. She picked up the situation well and she went over time explaining something I had a question about.

Offline HappE

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 12:20:30 AM »
Just had my reading with her this evening. She was excellent with the here and now.  I will update if predictions come to pass!

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 12:23:12 AM »
I’m glad you guys liked her!! She always felt spot on with how things are now. Especially with remote viewing. She will say verbatim things to me that my POI has said..

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 12:29:41 AM »
I’ve also had some good readings with Debra Sinclair..

Offline HappE

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2020, 02:44:17 PM »
Crystal1211,

Were her predictions that have not come to pass wrong or are the time frames still pending?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:48:49 PM by HappE »

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2020, 06:56:29 PM »
I ended up getting a reading with Hunane last night and she seemed to be spot on with characteristics of my POI.  If felt like she was tuned in very well.  Her predictions lined up with others that I have received.  However, since that time has not come yet, I can't comment on her accuracy in that department.  I'm hoping she's right, but we'll see.  Overall, I was very impressed.  Fingers crossed she's correct on the future stuff.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2020, 07:29:54 PM »
Is Hanane Ouzzani better with specific questions like the dynamics between 2 people or how someone feels about you or is she just as good with more general questions like what do you see coming up in my love life or career?

Offline Heather

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2020, 07:39:39 PM »
Looked up Hanane....she’s really expensive.

anything