Author Topic: Cherry sage  (Read 13892 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Cherry sage
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »
This and you are laughable, you have been here since February and you decide that you are going to post an insane post about one reader, and then attack me?  LOL     W H A T E V E R!

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 02:59:26 AM »
Are we sure another member isn't posting under that name??

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 03:53:23 AM »
My thoughts exactly.  I really do believe the same person (or people) keep coming back on here periodically stirring up problems.
But why???  Are people really that bored?
Geezzz.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 04:11:20 AM »
My thoughts exactly.  I really do believe the same person (or people) keep coming back on here periodically stirring up problems.
But why???  Are people really that bored?
Geezzz.

That bored or that disturbed ...

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 08:47:13 PM »
This and you are laughable, you have been here since February and you decide that you are going to post an insane post about one reader, and then attack me?  LOL     W H A T E V E R!

Don't worry about it too much KTH and spend your energy on getting well.  More often than not it's the people who think they know God better than anyone who are the most wrong about His Plan.

Offline 1sweetday

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 08:49:05 PM »
To clarify a point... your initial review did not really come off as a coherent, understandable review; it seemed that you were accusing this individual of being demonic and working for Satan. As I recall, that initial post is what derailed the conversation.  To be honest I've been reading posts here for years and that was certainly a jarring first for me and I am going to assume everyone else. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 11:21:10 PM »
LOOOOOOOL, Whatever!  

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2013, 02:35:31 AM »
I'm seriously over everyone coming to this forum to re-create what it was intended for to satisfy their own selfish agenda. Enough with the blogs, diaries, and sermons. No, we don't have to read your words but you also don't have to infiltrate a site that is clearly not for you. Start your own blog, write in a journal, or go post in other forums with like minded individuals that share your fanatical beliefs. It's unfortunate that this forum seems to be a magnet for disturbed loney bored individuals that have taken on some kind of mission to cause havok of sorts with the cover of the Internet and the anonymity of a screen name. Please, if you love God so much then show him how much by loving yourself first and others. Peace!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2013, 02:45:47 AM »
I feel well all know who, what, and why the one that flew over the cuckoo's nest truly wants to be here.  Jesus' Angels would not behave this way nor would they be so smug, but then again Jesus' Angel would not be getting psychic readings.

Offline 1sweetday

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 02:46:48 AM »
I agree completely. What I really don't understand the need to start another thread to dedicate to these accusations of demons and witches (Seriously, what century are we living in??!!) against a particular individual who, at the end of the day, did not out work for you.  I have always found this place to be, with a few exceptions, a place of rational, objective, and coherent discourse about the topic of psychics and I would love for it to stay that way.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2013, 02:57:09 AM »
I'm seriously over everyone coming to this forum to re-create what it was intended for to satisfy their own selfish agenda. Enough with the blogs, diaries, and sermons. No, we don't have to read your words but you also don't have to infiltrate a site that is clearly not for you. Start your own blog, write in a journal, or go post in other forums with like minded individuals that share your fanatical beliefs. It's unfortunate that this forum seems to be a magnet for disturbed loney bored individuals that have taken on some kind of mission to cause havok of sorts with the cover of the Internet and the anonymity of a screen name. Please, if you love God so much then show him how much by loving yourself first and others. Peace!

Second, decibel! - Thanks

Offline N2UIC

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2013, 06:36:42 PM »
First, I wanted to say that calling someone “ looney, wacko, psycho, fanatical” because their beliefs and opinions differs from yours does not make your opinion the only one that matters.

Secondly, I did not judge anyone here, nor did I force anyone to respond to my posting. It was meant to be shared with people who really may need to hear it. Not for those who clearly have an adverse liking of it.

Should I have to silence my opinions because it doesn’t bold well with “veteran” posters? If I do, that would make this forum truly biased if other views cannot be expressed because you have a group of ‘Non-believers’ who would rather not hear anything besides their own voices.

Lastly, if I have a group up in arms simply because I gave a biblical definition of what these “spirit guides” are, and the source of REAL psychic gifts, then clearly there is a reason for it.

If you think my explanation on the source of REAL PSYCHIC ability is psychobabble, irrational etc… then why don’t you asks yourselves a few questions?

1.   Do you believe REAL Psychics exist( including mediums)?
2.    If so, where do they get their gifts and abilities? ( Is it not a spiritual gift?)
3.   Have you heard of a psychic term called “ SPIRIT GUIDES”?
4.   Do you believe in Spirit guides? what are they?

Let me leave off by stating, you all are here because, like me, you to believe in real spiritual gifts of psychics, otherwise, why go to a psychic in the first place?  With that being said, be honest with yourselves. This isn’t a religious debate, although a few of you turned it into one. And shame on all of the Veterans for making a newbie feel like they can’t express their true thoughts.

P.S: please don’t be the kettles that call the pot black, when you all are going to psychics purely based on the BELIEF that they have “SPECIAL ABILITIES” or that they can “SEE INTO THE FUTURE”. Yet you call me irrational and a looney? A real rational person is able to hear both sides of a story before forming a responsive opinion.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU  :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 06:42:35 PM by N2UIC »

Offline 1sweetday

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2013, 08:03:52 PM »
Look.... obviously you are very firm in your beliefs, that's perfectly fine and you have every right to think and say what you please. However, I again point to your original post, in which you made some bold and slanderous accusations which could be damaging not only to the individual this post is dedicated to, but also potentially this forum and even yourself (I refer you to the thread entitled Legal Issues.)  This is a community that exists because like-minded people with different experiences, beliefs, and backgrounds have come together to discuss a topic that tends to be marginalized... in choosing to come into this forum you should have realized that you have elected to acknowledge that.  If you feel the need to share your message, that's fine and you have every right to; but I would also remind you that not everyone will agree with you and they do have every right to respond with their own opinions.  That does not mean that everyone shouldn't conduct themselves in a civilized and polite manner, so let's leave the semi-insulting questions, finger-pointing, and accusations of intolerance out of the posts.

Personally, I think that psychic abilities are something exists and that can be measured; another avenue of the human brain and consciousness that we don't completely understand yet.  This is my personal belief and it does factor into my personal beliefs in spirituality and view of the grand scheme of the universe. However that is neither here nor there, as this particular thread is supposed to be dedicated to the performance and accuracy of someone named Cherry Sage.  You have stated your opinion on that topic and that's the end of it... so I ask politely that we move the conversation forward and leave the Bible out of it.  If you want to discuss your beliefs further, start a thread on the appropriate board and go nuts.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2013, 08:07:37 PM »
This forum hosts a wide spectrum of beliefs.  We run the gamut of Christians, Agnostics, Aethists, Wiccans, Pagans, Panetheists, Spiritualists and etc. and despite all the bickering in the past, there have never been any 'problems with other religious views' until a recent influx of people running all over the forum screaming 'The power of Christ compells you!' and dousing the entire forum with Holy Water.  I feel like I'm in the midst of an Exorcism.

No one is saying you can't post about your personal experience with Cherry Sage or that you feel she is fraudulent- but there is a huge difference between a coherently written post and delerium.  'Ghouls! Witches! Harpies!'. Especially the fact it was your first post without even an introduction of sorts, and then the fact that you found it necessary to create yet a second topic damning Cherry Sage to the depths of hell.  It all comes across as nothing more than grudgewank against one psychic. 

I've never read with her; don't care to and don't need to.  But seriously humble yourself a moment and reflect upon how your first post here was essentially a witch-burning before blaming everyone else for being out off by your aggressiveness.

And for the last time, followers of God, stop saying 'God bless you all' in such a demeaning, sarcastic way.  God has no patience for those who use His name to judge others.

Offline Lauralove

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 10:46:12 PM »
I read with her. Not only was she very rude (like I was inconveniencing her by giving her my money) she was wrong on everything she told me. She was one of those readers who made me feel just awful after speaking with her.

anything