Author Topic: Psychics that told you something you zero awareness of, AT ALL, turned out true?  (Read 1499 times)

Offline dascallie

This is the key, I think, as to whether any of these people are truly 'psychic', otherwise they are basically just mind reading us (which is mostly a futile loop leading to confusion, then nothing). ESP exists, it's not always reliable, but is scientifically proven.

Anyone have experiences with any reader that told you something SPECIFIC --something you had NO knowledge of, even subconsciously--that turned out to be true?

Offline Just FYI

Yes, it happened to me. A reader said they saw me having an opportunity in a state I would never ever consider moving to. Well I ended up flying to that state for an interview in the time frame predicted, it was for a job i would commute to every week so I wouldn’t have to relocate. It made me think there were psychic abilities present but whenever I would go back for readings they were really off. I think it was just a one time thing, but it was so crazy and so left field for me I didn’t take it seriously until it unfolded.

Offline dascallie

Very cool. I too have had a couple, completely out of left field "predictions" that occurred ( that I DID NOT have any info about, even vaguely)---however, actually--in my case they were less clearly stated as "predictions" and more like spontaneous outbursts from the reader. Impressive but rare.

I think this reading-on-demand stuff is likely to be 80% unreliable--even the most well-intentioned reader knits things together from her/his own imagination.

Somebody like Skye at California Psychics--or Rika--who are frequently are all over the place are more authentic I think.
When we invest our money in them, it's like paranormal research that may deliver zero useful info somedays, other days a few fascinating nuggets.

But NEVER the whole story--don't expect it! If you latch onto a timeline or storyline, you are likely latching onto fiction.

Offline friendlyface

Yep a lot - but the most recent was I told that my business would extend in some way and it looked like "off the grid" and "in the sticks". I didn't know what that was but it has come around within the last two weeks. The place is literally a very remote place in the bush. I'm expecting to sign up my first 5 clients in this area this coming week. :)

Edited to add: The first read on this was in April 2020.

Offline dascallie

That's pretty interesting! Sounds specific and out of the norm--and now you're experiencing it.

Offline dascallie

I agree with you---becoming dependent on 'predictions' can rule your life, heck-- it can RUIN your life. It squashes our creativity actually.

I DO think we are lucky to get that occasional 'God wink" when we get a true glimpse into the future that comes true, it's exciting and it's confirmation of the cosmic mystery of who we are as flesh AND spirit. Of our SOUL that exists beyond time and space.

However I believe God designed us to problem-solve our way through life in order to learn the lessons of life...we mostly don't get the answers to the quiz before the test. In other words, Earth is a school :-)

Offline Just FYI

I agree with you---becoming dependent on 'predictions' can rule your life, heck-- it can RUIN your life. It squashes our creativity actually.

I DO think we are lucky to get that occasional 'God wink" when we get a true glimpse into the future that comes true, it's exciting and it's confirmation of the cosmic mystery of who we are as flesh AND spirit. Of our SOUL that exists beyond time and space.

However I believe God designed us to problem-solve our way through life in order to learn the lessons of life...we mostly don't get the answers to the quiz before the test. In other words, Earth is a school :-)

This is a great way to think of it! Life is full of surprises good and bad. It’s hard to lean into uncertainty but one thing I’ve been trying to remind myself of lately is that I hate knowing the end of a movie before watching it (I’m a weirdo who hasn’t seen Titanic) and I should apply that to my life.

anything