Author Topic: Caryfaith - did anyone read with her?  (Read 7754 times)

Offline waiting4godot

Caryfaith - did anyone read with her?
« on: February 27, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »
I was reading through reviews and I came accross CaryFaith.
I saw that she had 30 clients waiting on line. That is the most I have ever seen a reader Have. Did anyone read with her ? Just wanted to know if she
Is as exceptional as she sounds in her reviews.
Thanks.

Offline violet

Re: Caryfaith - did anyone read with her?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 04:21:11 PM »
I read with her about 6 years ago.  It was a pie in the sky reading.  She told me a fairytale and none of it happened.  It's like she tells you so many details that make you feel like everything wonderful is going to happen and you'll live happily ever after.

Offline BP1990

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 07:13:53 PM »
Lesson I've been learning on this forum is that it's not the quantity, it's the quality. 30+ doesn't necessarily mean the psychic is the best. I started on Keen by calling all the top psychics just because of the number of clients on line as well as the large ratings they've had but then soon learned that many clients assume popularity means accuracy but all it just meant in some cases was that the psychic had a really good tactic when giving their clients readings. Later they learn that it was just a fairytale reading so just keep an eye out. The best ones may be the ones who don't have a big client list every single day & may only come on every now and then.

Offline toknow

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 08:01:02 AM »
Save your money! I spent thousands over several months talking to this woman about a guy who had grown distant. I'd hear from him occasionally and between that and the  fairytales being spun by psychics, I clung desperately to hope he'd be back. Caryfaith gave me so many details and timeframes of a beautiful dreamlike fairytale future with him. She gave me a line about how he retreated because he loved me so much but felt inferior and unworthy somehow. Turned out he was seeing someone else and ended up marrying her.  After reading my notes from Caryfaith's readings and looking at his/her Facebook and talking to mutual friends, I realized a LOT of Caryfaiths predictions and timeframes actually applied to THEIR relationship!!!!!! It was like she was actually reading this other woman instead of ME!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 12:24:08 PM »
toknow - the same thing happened to me. I was calling about me and an ex and I was actually getting predictions based on my ex and someone he was starting to see. I can't prove it but the timing looks identical to the readings I was getting. I think I even know what he bought her for Xmas based on my readings - LOL.

The readers do mix up energy. I've called about 2 guys - one being a strong SM and the other not and they get them both confused. The 2 guys are SOOO different, the connections are MUCH different, one is even much younger then me, so I don't understand how they can get them mixed up. Plus one I was actively hanging out with, the other was an ex from the past. Idk. The good news is I should be getting into something good with one of them soon and supposedly another guy is about to come in. At this point I don't care who. HA

I'm trying to focus on me, and when I do get a reading I ask about me and what's coming up. It is general and you don't get a lot of info but it's what I'm trying to do. Baby steps to get myself to stop calling.....

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 03:17:08 PM »
That's funny - well sort of - I had also the same thing happening with QueenofCups18. She kept on mixing up the energies so whatever beautiful things were happening, it was with the other woman, not me.

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 05:59:54 AM »
Bump

Has anyone read with this reader?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 03:42:32 PM »
I read with her year ago and she's a fairytale reader. Absolutely everything so said was wrong.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 03:57:46 PM »
i have not read with her, but my friend spent hundreds on her, and was spun a fairytale as well. All the while her POI did not only marry someone else, but had a baby! Beware of this one!

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 04:33:12 PM »
i have not read with her, but my friend spent hundreds on her, and was spun a fairytale as well. All the while her POI did not only marry someone else, but had a baby! Beware of this one!

eeek 😳 Thanks for the warning

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 04:35:25 PM »
I read with her year ago and she's a fairytale reader. Absolutely everything so said was wrong.
Thanks epic, good to know.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2017, 04:35:51 PM »

Oh Jesus  :o

Offline whskers

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2017, 03:22:51 PM »
I saw this reader and I’m glad I checked the boards first.  she has so much positive feedback on keen it’s so misleading

Offline jas

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2017, 03:45:37 PM »
Over the years I have clicked on her page only to find a waiting line of 33, and it is always about 33, makes no sense. 

Offline Universal9

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2017, 04:00:47 PM »
I read with her in 2012 and I remember her wonderful reviews, her nice picture, so her profile ID rang bell when I saw it mentioned here. Do not remember the details of the reading but since all of the readers I read with during that time including her gave a positive outcome but it actually ended in negative, it means Cary was wrong too.

anything