Author Topic: Sofia  (Read 5718 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Sofia
« on: February 13, 2011, 02:12:48 PM »
I began reading with Sofia back in December and she is quite good and reasonably priced, she's very insightful.  She is very detailed and offers alot of info in about 10 minutes.  I contact her through Hollywood Psychics because she's cheaper on that network, her hours are the same at both Psychic Source and Hollywood Psychics.  Best part is I can get a 10 minute reading for less than $23!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:54:17 PM by AngelGuided »

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Sofia
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 06:49:34 PM »
I read with Sofia again this morning and I hadn't read with her since 1/4.  She is a great empath and gives a very detailed reading.  She really wowed me with the info she knew and the insight she provided.  She's not much on giving timelines and that type of reading, but she tells you what is going on with that person right now, and where the situation is headed.  She is very specific about the details and very confident in her reading.  She told me where he is now, what changes he will be going through and how he will get there.  She advised me how to deal with him now.  Very helpful advice to say the least!