Author Topic: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?  (Read 11627 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2020, 11:38:25 PM »
Leanne Halliburton is good a picking up people.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2020, 11:39:06 PM »
You told me I’ve been reading with psychics for 2 1/2 years so obviously you’re lurking on my posts.. you told me I should let it go.. honey, you have no idea my situation and what kinda journey I’ve been on.. my advice is from experience.. let that shit go.. if it’s meant to be it comes back.. just because I’ve read with psychics for that long doesn’t mean I’ve been waiting that long... I moved on, I walked away, I gave space.. for months.. and the honest to God truth is he contacted me or literally the universe brought us together randomly.. I get psychic readings more for the spiritual aspect of what’s going on.. the awakening..

Don’t even respond anymore she’s clearly searching for anything to say. You said nothing wrong. She’s bitter and it’s fine. When you are hurt, you never want to hear the reality of things. That’s why advisors make the most money off of hurt people in denial. Who in their right minds wants a reading on the poi’s new gf ?! How would u know the reading is accurate if you don’t know her? What does her personality have to do with you and his relationship? Nothing. It’s clear she feels she’s competition if she that BOTHERED to read on her. It’s like those girls who stalk your social media trying to figure out if you’re pretty or fat or shaped well just to make themselves feel better. She needs to get her mind right and move on like he did. The universe takes things from u to make room from other things sometimes. Let him bend that girl over in peace and mind your business. Simple . If its meant to be ....it will be.
Speaking from experience? The one who sounds bitter is YOU! You’ve been reading since 2017. Shouldn’t you take your own advice?!  You should move on. Its been three years!!   I asked a simple question! If you had nothing to say, you could have ignored it but deep down you feel like sh* and you had to attack me to make yourself feel better!
Guess wha?n  I dont get intimidated by bullies like you and I will put you in your place!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2020, 11:41:09 PM »
Girl1998-you said it perfectly. We all have to figure things out in our own time, and it’s best to let it play out. It’ll either last or it won’t.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2020, 11:44:02 PM »
Leanne Halliburton is good a picking up people.
Thank you!

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2020, 11:47:58 PM »
Sigh, I’m letting this thread go like you should.. I said some things maybe in vain but the truth is you’re gonna do what you want and not listen. You will learn. I hope the outcome isn’t devastating for you..

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2020, 11:48:15 PM »
I was gonna say something but I’m new so not sure if I should let my lower vibrational energy show so...😘
Honey you are new to this board! Why dont you shut up and go back to Bob Olsens?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2020, 11:49:50 PM »
There’s a good way to give advice and this isn’t it. When I saw this thread I thought the same thing - you’re only going to be hurting yourself with the answer but that’s something everybody has to learn on their own.

We’re all on here for the same reasons. Regardless if we’re reading on a current bf/gf, career or an ex - we are looking for some sort of answer or guidance. Stop acting like you’re better than someone else just because you got past your “binging” or because you’re not reading on the same thing.

That being said, I do agree that it’s just going to hurt you and drive you crazy in the long run. Just let it play out, it’ll either last forever or it won’t. Either way it’ll come to light one day. I would search “empath” on here, most can look into third parties. Usually they’ll state on their page if they won’t read on it.

I am better when it comes to stalking a poi’s new gf. I would never find interest in that so the low key shade or subliminals are irrelevant. I gave my input and that’s it. I don’t sugarcoat and no I’m not here for the same reasons as everyone else. When it comes to being better than, I’m human but I’m no fool. I have a inbox of ppl here that I help and ppl even call me on my phone for help because they know unlike these psychics I’m NOT going to tell u what u want to hear. I know what it feels like to be in a lot of ppls shoes here and I’m past it so I come back here n there to help. I would rather tell someone the truth than comfort them with a lie so if that makes me “ better” so be it. The opinions here don’t matter to me in my daily life. I don’t feed off this site.

I didn’t feel the need to recommend anybody but more so direct her to a place she won’t be hurt

It’s like seeing someone struggle with substance abuse. If they ask you where the crack house is are you gonna point them to the best dealer or are you goin to help them recognize the benefits of getting clean? 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 12:00:33 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2020, 11:54:54 PM »
There’s a good way to give advice and this isn’t it. When I saw this thread I thought the same thing - you’re only going to be hurting yourself with the answer but that’s something everybody has to learn on their own.

We’re all on here for the same reasons. Regardless if we’re reading on a current bf/gf, career or an ex - we are looking for some sort of answer or guidance. Stop acting like you’re better than someone else just because you got past your “binging” or because you’re not reading on the same thing.

That being said, I do agree that it’s just going to hurt you and drive you crazy in the long run. Just let it play out, it’ll either last forever or it won’t. Either way it’ll come to light one day. I would search “empath” on here, most can look into third parties. Usually they’ll state on their page if they won’t read on it.

Thank you for your advice! My issue is that they act like they are better than me. Some
of them have been here for more than a year! I started getting readings at the end of last year. We are on this board for the same reason! We got our  hearts broken and we are looking for a way to cope/move on. If they want to give advice, they should be more humble with their delivery.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2020, 11:58:20 PM »
You told me I’ve been reading with psychics for 2 1/2 years so obviously you’re lurking on my posts.. you told me I should let it go.. honey, you have no idea my situation and what kinda journey I’ve been on.. my advice is from experience.. let that shit go.. if it’s meant to be it comes back.. just because I’ve read with psychics for that long doesn’t mean I’ve been waiting that long... I moved on, I walked away, I gave space.. for months.. and the honest to God truth is he contacted me or literally the universe brought us together randomly.. I get psychic readings more for the spiritual aspect of what’s going on.. the awakening..

Don’t even respond anymore she’s clearly searching for anything to say. You said nothing wrong. She’s bitter and it’s fine. When you are hurt, you never want to hear the reality of things. That’s why advisors make the most money off of hurt people in denial. Who in their right minds wants a reading on the poi’s new gf ?! How would u know the reading is accurate if you don’t know her? What does her personality have to do with you and his relationship? Nothing. It’s clear she feels she’s competition if she that BOTHERED to read on her. It’s like those girls who stalk your social media trying to figure out if you’re pretty or fat or shaped well just to make themselves feel better. She needs to get her mind right and move on like he did. The universe takes things from u to make room from other things sometimes. Let him bend that girl over in peace and mind your business. Simple . If its meant to be ....it will be.
Speaking from experience? The one who sounds bitter is YOU! You’ve been reading since 2017. Shouldn’t you take your own advice?!  You should move on. Its been three years!!   I asked a simple question! If you had nothing to say, you could have ignored it but deep down you feel like sh* and you had to attack me to make yourself feel better!
Guess wha?n  I dont get intimidated by bullies like you and I will put you in your place!

Maybe you can’t read because I never said I was reading on any man since 2017 lol and I’m doing great cuz my man ain’t laid up with another woman right now . Sad you can’t say the same. I didn’t attack u lol I told you calmly that what you are doing to that girl is ridiculous. If youre gonna be inquiring about anyone it should be HIM not her lol Clearly your elevator doesn’t go all the way up. You are very BOTHERED by the typos you are sending lol . Just hurry up and get in que with those they have mentioned and be ready to pay to have your feelings hurt or most likely be told what u wanna hear lol enjoy that roller coaster ride. I havnt read on my ex in 2 + years and it feels great . When you get to this level of peace you will understand in due time lol

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2020, 12:00:52 AM »
Ok stalking and using my story thread against like it’s hurting me just doesn’t do anything to me.. yes I do go to Bob Olsen’s best psychic directory. It has some pretty damn amazing psychics.. try one of them... maybe one of them will tell you to let it go....

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2020, 12:01:01 AM »
Are you some sort of side piece?
Are you still obsessed with your baby daddy?

Awww... I know it’s hard to take jabs at people who don’t post their personal shit on a public forum, but good try!!!

Aww thats not what you said back in 2017! What happened with your baby daddy? Should
i refresh your memory?

Has anyone gotten a reading from her where you ask about a current relationship/POI and it sounds like she’s describing a previous relationship? I feel totally let down by this because nothing she said about my current situation resonated. I got the Quick Read and as I was reading it over and over again (at least 5 times), I was saying to myself “this sounds like my life with xxxxx 10 years ago,” who is an ex and has been an ex for years!! Granted he’s still in my life because we have a child together, but definitely not in my life as a relationship. And another thing that I know she was wrong about was that she said my relationship with POI is really new and that’s far from the truth... he’s been in my life for a few years  :-\  that’s why when I was reading it, I felt as though she was describing the way my relationship played out with my ex. And she really didn’t go into much detail either. $50 for what I received was kind of a rip-off, let alone completely wrong.

And I’m just gonna throw this out there and say that based on what others have posted, I think her favorite initial to use is “R” and her favorite adjective is “genuine”... justttt sayin’

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2020, 12:03:20 AM »
I spoke on this the other day. People forget that ALL their old posts are available for reading. If you ever called about a NO good man then you're no better than anyone else.

Doesn't matter if you were the side or the main girl you still were getting treated poorly and needed healing and help moving on.

Let's help each other instead of throwing shit in each other faces

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2020, 12:07:23 AM »
Ok stalking and using my story thread against like it’s hurting me just doesn’t do anything to me.. yes I do go to Bob Olsen’s best psychic directory. It has some pretty damn amazing psychics.. try one of them... maybe one of them will tell you to let it go....
Haha its not hurting me. Its hurting you because its making you like a fool! You said it yourself... you’ve spent a lot of money on psychics but yet you are here acting like you are better than me. Get off your high horse!!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2020, 12:09:41 AM »
Are you some sort of side piece?
Are you still obsessed with your baby daddy?

Awww... I know it’s hard to take jabs at people who don’t post their personal shit on a public forum, but good try!!!

Aww thats not what you said back in 2017! What happened with your baby daddy? Should
i refresh your memory?

Has anyone gotten a reading from her where you ask about a current relationship/POI and it sounds like she’s describing a previous relationship? I feel totally let down by this because nothing she said about my current situation resonated. I got the Quick Read and as I was reading it over and over again (at least 5 times), I was saying to myself “this sounds like my life with xxxxx 10 years ago,” who is an ex and has been an ex for years!! Granted he’s still in my life because we have a child together, but definitely not in my life as a relationship. And another thing that I know she was wrong about was that she said my relationship with POI is really new and that’s far from the truth... he’s been in my life for a few years  :-\  that’s why when I was reading it, I felt as though she was describing the way my relationship played out with my ex. And she really didn’t go into much detail either. $50 for what I received was kind of a rip-off, let alone completely wrong.

And I’m just gonna throw this out there and say that based on what others have posted, I think her favorite initial to use is “R” and her favorite adjective is “genuine”... justttt sayin’

So maybe if you actually read the post, you would notice how I wasn’t getting a reading on him and he just came up.... but, again, good try!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2020, 12:13:04 AM »
Anyways to answer your question cookie is pretty good with 3rd parties. Kisha is too but she won't tell you much unless it connects to your life.

anything