Author Topic: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?  (Read 11625 times)

Offline Yaris123

Re: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 10:29:11 PM »
My poi is dating someone and Im curious at the dynamic of their relationship. Is there a good reader who can provide me details? I want to know details about the third party’s personality.

Why would u want to know that ? That’s obsessive don’t u think? Would u want a girl reading on u if you started dating someone? Do u want to know how good their sex is too ? You might call someone and get your feelings hurt. You calling a psychic about this is asking to be hurt. They love these kind of questions.  If he’s meant to be with u then organically it will happen.

And I agree there is no third party. You are not with him. Don’t set yourself up to be hurt

Dont act like you are better than me. You are on this site  for the same reason as me. If you dont have an answer, just move on but dont answer to make yourself feel better. You are on the same level as me.

You wish you was on my level. Check my stats hun YOU SEEMED PRESSED OVER A MAN WHO DOESNT WANT YOU hence why you tryna track his new girl. WE COULD NEVER RELATE ... anybody who’s knows my username and ever came to me for advice knows I don’t do none of THESE thirsty kinda post. Feel free to click my profile since you in the business of researching better women 😂
By the way, fix your grammar.  “You wish you were on my level” - is the correct way to say it! You should spend the money you spent on psychics on an english course !

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 10:33:46 PM »
Leeloo, Miss Ann on bitwine and sweetrosee on Keen have been spot on in my case, hope they can help you.

Thank you for your response. I tried sweetrosee a few months ago and didnt work for me. I tried Miss Ann and her predictions are pending. Im glad to know that some members are not judgemental.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 10:40:55 PM »
Attacking me will only make you seem like a dumbass. I was trying to help.. I have let it go.. it came back.. everytime.. like I’m telling you... maybe it will maybe it won’t... time will tell

Im not attacking you. I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for advice. We are on this board cause we went through a similar situation. We turned to psychics to cope. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be here so I feel that this should be a judgment free zone!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 10:49:16 PM »
My poi is dating someone and Im curious at the dynamic of their relationship. Is there a good reader who can provide me details? I want to know details about the third party’s personality.

Why would u want to know that ? That’s obsessive don’t u think? Would u want a girl reading on u if you started dating someone? Do u want to know how good their sex is too ? You might call someone and get your feelings hurt. You calling a psychic about this is asking to be hurt. They love these kind of questions.  If he’s meant to be with u then organically it will happen.

And I agree there is no third party. You are not with him. Don’t set yourself up to be hurt

Dont act like you are better than me. You are on this site  for the same reason as me. If you dont have an answer, just move on but dont answer to make yourself feel better. You are on the same level as me.

You wish you was on my level. Check my stats hun YOU SEEMED PRESSED OVER A MAN WHO DOESNT WANT YOU hence why you tryna track his new girl. WE COULD NEVER RELATE ... anybody who’s knows my username and ever came to me for advice knows I don’t do none of THESE thirsty kinda post. Feel free to click my profile since you in the business of researching better women 😂

Hahaha. If im not on your level, than why are you here? So are you saying that you dont get psychic readings? Based on your response, it sounds like I hit a nerve. 😝🤣🤣🤣

No hun lol I see you’re a lil slower than I thought and probably a lil bothered another woman is with your “man” so much that you still believe hes yours ...so u convinced yourself she’s the third party (yikes) but let me catch u up to speed lol

I used to get readings. In fact in my last post I told everyone here with motivational intent, to take matters in your own hands and not call a psychic about anybody. I was binging in about 2017 to 18. I got my life all the way together and left my poi in 2019. I left him I wasn’t on here asking about who he sleeping with or what’s she’s like. ( that’s sick) it’s also none of my business. He could be a with the neighbors dog for all I care. I shared my experience here and now a year or so later I take my experience and give advice here for those who used advisors I once did. I’m very happy with my life lol I have a good guy and my experience led me to the joy I have now.  I’m not a desperate queen. Never will be. I’m not ugly nor broke and I don’t have self esteem issues so it’s no need for me to track down what another woman is like who has interest in my leftovers. You mind as well get a pair of binoculars and a tinted car and wait outside his house. I have never been bothered about a man who wasn’t for me. YOU on the other hand found yaself on this forum asking something ridiculous and didn’t like your response. You will be okay. A man can never tilt my crown. That’s where we differ. You took the advice given to u here and got bent out of shape about it. Maybe you shoulda took that same energy and effort in moving on like he did lol you want to harrass a woman because she’s dating your ex? Google a therapist sweetheart

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2020, 10:51:33 PM »
You told me I’ve been reading with psychics for 2 1/2 years so obviously you’re lurking on my posts.. you told me I should let it go.. honey, you have no idea my situation and what kinda journey I’ve been on.. my advice is from experience.. let that shit go.. if it’s meant to be it comes back.. just because I’ve read with psychics for that long doesn’t mean I’ve been waiting that long... I moved on, I walked away, I gave space.. for months.. and the honest to God truth is he contacted me or literally the universe brought us together randomly.. I get psychic readings more for the spiritual aspect of what’s going on.. the awakening..

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 10:55:51 PM »

By the way, fix your grammar.  “You wish you were on my level” - is the correct way to say it! You should spend the money you spent on psychics on an english course !

That moment you feel stupid because your poi left you for another woman and your bitterness causes you to make corny jokes about grammatical “errors” ... the real error was when you tried to find a way to get in the mind of someone you don’t know simply because she’s dating someone who doesn’t want you... and we understand why lol . Let me go enjoy my night ... have fun with calling madam Cleo and her buddies for $$$ per minute about who ya ex is laid up with tonight while simultaneously going broke. Don’t soak up too many pillows with your tears hun.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2020, 11:05:07 PM »
You told me I’ve been reading with psychics for 2 1/2 years so obviously you’re lurking on my posts.. you told me I should let it go.. honey, you have no idea my situation and what kinda journey I’ve been on.. my advice is from experience.. let that shit go.. if it’s meant to be it comes back.. just because I’ve read with psychics for that long doesn’t mean I’ve been waiting that long... I moved on, I walked away, I gave space.. for months.. and the honest to God truth is he contacted me or literally the universe brought us together randomly.. I get psychic readings more for the spiritual aspect of what’s going on.. the awakening..

Don’t even respond anymore she’s clearly searching for anything to say. You said nothing wrong. She’s bitter and it’s fine. When you are hurt, you never want to hear the reality of things. That’s why advisors make the most money off of hurt people in denial. Who in their right minds wants a reading on the poi’s new gf ?! How would u know the reading is accurate if you don’t know her? What does her personality have to do with you and his relationship? Nothing. It’s clear she feels she’s competition if she that BOTHERED to read on her. It’s like those girls who stalk your social media trying to figure out if you’re pretty or fat or shaped well just to make themselves feel better. She needs to get her mind right and move on like he did. The universe takes things from u to make room from other things sometimes. Let him bend that girl over in peace and mind your business. Simple . If its meant to be ....it will be.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2020, 11:17:33 PM »
Are you some sort of side piece?

🧐 ....the jury still out Marcia but I’ll take side salad for 500 Alex

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 11:22:31 PM »
EXACTLY! You have no idea of my situation either! So why are you giving me advice? Im not asking for advice . I asked for reader recommendations.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 11:26:42 PM »
Queen of Cups is pretty good with that. Maybe Aquariun Psychic? She usually has lots of details on dynamics.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2020, 11:27:13 PM »
please can we all calm down. it is not that serious. this forum is for helping each other out. Yaris if you want to read on third parties, most readers will do that except for Kisha who will not do that. if they are accurate is another matter. Just try the heavy hitters like QOC or Cookie who can get into someone's head. now can we please all just get along  :) :) :)

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2020, 11:29:00 PM »
Are you still obsessed with your baby daddy?

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2020, 11:31:53 PM »
I was gonna say something but I’m new so not sure if I should let my lower vibrational energy show so...😘

Offline marciamia

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2020, 11:32:18 PM »
Are you still obsessed with your baby daddy?

Awww... I know it’s hard to take jabs at people who don’t post their personal shit on a public forum, but good try!!!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2020, 11:35:23 PM »
There’s a good way to give advice and this isn’t it. When I saw this thread I thought the same thing - you’re only going to be hurting yourself with the answer but that’s something everybody has to learn on their own.

We’re all on here for the same reasons. Regardless if we’re reading on a current bf/gf, career or an ex - we are looking for some sort of answer or guidance. Stop acting like you’re better than someone else just because you got past your “binging” or because you’re not reading on the same thing.

That being said, I do agree that it’s just going to hurt you and drive you crazy in the long run. Just let it play out, it’ll either last forever or it won’t. Either way it’ll come to light one day. I would search “empath” on here, most can look into third parties. Usually they’ll state on their page if they won’t read on it.

anything