Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141280 times)

Offline jaks111

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #480 on: August 25, 2020, 08:15:19 PM »
Asking someone who innocently posts a link whether they want someone to lose their child is totally out of line. They obviously didn’t post it to be malicious.
Thank you
 I don’t  post that often I have asked a mod to remove it I would do it myself if I knew how
Capitol letters is so  rude, I’m glad I don’t post that often.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #481 on: August 25, 2020, 08:19:17 PM »
I have removed the link
Think I will just sit back and read the posts.
Have a lovely day

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #482 on: August 25, 2020, 09:34:13 PM »
Asking someone who innocently posts a link whether they want someone to lose their child is totally out of line. They obviously didn’t post it to be malicious.
Thank you
 I don’t  post that often I have asked a mod to remove it I would do it myself if I knew how

Jaks, Realreal was completely out of line and rude and bossy af to you. It was sooooo inappropriate for her to ALL CAPS ORDER you to remove your post and worse, to ask if you want Anne to lose her child. That question was so over the top I'm appalled, just the most inappropriate and ridiculous implication I've ever heard for someone trying to be helpful by posting a public website link. This is not the first time she's tried to tell people what they can and cannot post. She was very rude to long-term, positive, valued member, Jili, a few weeks ago, and then again in the last twelve or so hours. She obviously cannot see her own offensiveness objectively because she makes posts like that and then has the audicity to note that the thread is negative when she was the instigator. Lilypad had the appropriate approach when she asked if it might be a good idea to remove the link. Realrealrude did not. She has only been on the board a few months, is not an admin, has zero authority here, and from me she has zero respect. You were trying to be helpful and did nothing wrong. Anne's site is public and anyone who knows how to use Google could locate her site, considering she used only a slight variation of the name she used on fiverr ffs. The post to you was ridiculous and I'm sorry you were on the receiving end of that nonsense. Please continue participating on the forum and ignore members who lack the common courtesy to make requests rather than demands. We're not all like that, and we also don't all support that kind of behavior.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #483 on: August 25, 2020, 10:46:24 PM »
I will say that y’all are too sensitive if you’re getting all bent out of shape about someone stating something in all caps. Real said the things she said because PD has a stalker to the point it’s threatened her health. Her clients would like her to stick around and not have her stalked again. Let’s all act like adults, I mean we are right? She was concerned for PD had nothing to do with being rude..

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #484 on: August 25, 2020, 11:14:33 PM »
Thank you

Jaks, Realreal was completely out of line and rude and bossy af to you. It was sooooo inappropriate for her to ALL CAPS ORDER you to remove your post and worse, to ask if you want Anne to lose her child. That question was so over the top I'm appalled, just the most inappropriate and ridiculous implication I've ever heard for someone trying to be helpful by posting a public website link. This is not the first time she's tried to tell people what they can and cannot post. She was very rude to long-term, positive, valued member, Jili, a few weeks ago, and then again in the last twelve or so hours. She obviously cannot see her own offensiveness objectively because she makes posts like that and then has the audicity to note that the thread is negative when she was the instigator. Lilypad had the appropriate approach when she asked if it might be a good idea to remove the link. Realrealrude did not. She has only been on the board a few months, is not an admin, has zero authority here, and from me she has zero respect. You were trying to be helpful and did nothing wrong. Anne's site is public and anyone who knows how to use Google could locate her site, considering she used only a slight variation of the name she used on fiverr ffs. The post to you was ridiculous and I'm sorry you were on the receiving end of that nonsense. Please continue participating on the forum and ignore members who lack the common courtesy to make requests rather than demands. We're not all like that, and we also don't all support that kind of behavior.
First of all, address me. I can see this lol talking about me in third person like this is mean girls. Please.

I could not give a flying fuck whether anyone respects me, much less you. Do I know you?
One thing I appreciate is common sense. Y'all know what this lady has been through and you continue to post her movements knowing she is being stalked to the point where authorities are involved. Let’s all stop thinking about our sad lil contact predictions or lack there of for some (lol)& think smart.

And the value you attach to being a new or old member is amusing. Lockdown is over. Go get some air. Who is Jill to me? And again, who are you? LOL

Crying about all caps, get a life. I’m sorry but I implore you. This is a serious matter. Wtf is all caps. Bish pls

Hope that was a lil less rude :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:30:43 PM by Realrealwater »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #485 on: August 25, 2020, 11:20:02 PM »
I will concur that I believe the reason everyone that did so, myself included, requested the site be removed is for Anne’s health (fetal, mental, emotional, etc), especially as stated before, given we all (her clients) are aware of what’s happening.  Forgive me, but even if I attempt several ways, her site does not come up via Google for me (although I know the site, I have not visited and have no intention to anytime soon).  Now, for those who have perused her site a bit, Google is more likely to produce a hit; however, it shows me only her Facebook and the Fiverr page that she no longer uses. That could be due to one of several reasons, including, but not limited to: Google’s search algorithm (it’s not a popular site yet); Anne’s security settings can actually enable such a block on Google if she is tech savvy enough (or is familiar with one who is); Google is just tripping; etc.

Jaks, I do agree that you shouldn’t just sit back and read posts. Feel free to contribute and don’t beat yourself up 😊😊
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:36:53 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline jolimano

« Reply #486 on: August 25, 2020, 11:34:05 PM »
I will say that y’all are too sensitive if you’re getting all bent out of shape about someone stating something in all caps. Real said the things she said because PD has a stalker to the point it’s threatened her health. Her clients would like her to stick around and not have her stalked again. Let’s all act like adults, I mean we are right? She was concerned for PD had nothing to do with being rude..

I agree, realreal posted out of genuine concern for PD. Everyone is different, it is actually a good thing if some people are more sensitive than others because variety of personalities makes the world go round. However, this has gotten out of control due to a lack of understanding each other's motives (not purposely), knee jerk reactions, and some being overly sensitive. Realreal posted out of concern because she is a very caring person, and jaks most likely posted the link just trying to be helpful to other members of the forum. Realreal was not being rude, and I also do not understand what all CAPS has to do with anything lol.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #487 on: August 25, 2020, 11:40:34 PM »
She wasn’t being rude, she was making a point to delete the link. It’s seriously common sense? Some of you are so fucking sensitive
I will concur that I believe the reason everyone that did so, myself included, requested the site be removed is for Anne’s health (fetal, mental, emotional, etc), especially as stated before, given we all (her clients) are aware of what’s happening.  Forgive me, but even if I attempt several ways, her site does not come up via Google for me (although I know the site, I have not visited and have no intention to anytime soon).  Now, for those who have perused her site a bit, Google is more likely to produce a hit; however, it shows me only her Facebook and the Fiverr page that she no longer uses. That could be due to one of several reasons, including, but not limited to: Google’s search algorithm (it’s not a popular site yet); Anne’s security settings can actually enable such a block on Google if she is tech savvy enough (or is familiar with one who is); Google is just tripping; etc.

Jaks, I do agree that you shouldn’t just sit back and read posts. Feel free to contribute and don’t beat yourself up 😊😊

I agree, realreal posted out of genuine concern for PD. Everyone is different, it is actually a good thing if some people are more sensitive than others because variety of personalities makes the world go round. However, this has gotten out of control due to a lack of understanding each other's motives (not purposely), knee jerk reactions, and some being overly sensitive. Realreal posted out of concern because she is a very caring person, and jaks most likely posted the link just trying to be helpful to other members of the forum. Realreal was not being rude, and I also do not understand what all CAPS has to do with anything lol.

Anyone who isn’t TRYING TO FIND an issue with me will see this. I stand by what I said. It’s really just common sense. Y'all will take anything a psychic tells you & pay money for it. But when I speak my mind, I’m rude.
Plsplspls
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:42:58 PM by Realrealwater »

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2020, 12:09:10 AM »

It’s shows up on Google, I just checked. I am more tech savvy. But since her site is new and probably doesn’t have too much traffic yet, it’s not going to show up as a top search result or even within the next few pages of results. But the point is, if someone is going to go through the effort to find Anne’s real name and telephone number, I’m certain they’ve already found her website without the need of coming here to get it. But this is all besides the point of actually reviewing the reader.

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t Anne say she found that info in the court order as an error of the legal team that was representing her?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #489 on: August 26, 2020, 12:17:15 AM »
@Real, you are not mistaken. That is, indeed, what Anne indicated. Tragic all around, SMH

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #490 on: August 26, 2020, 12:39:10 AM »
@Real, you are not mistaken. That is, indeed, what Anne indicated. Tragic all around, SMH

Honestly, it is. It has happened to me before so it’s something I can empathise& relate to

Offline SweetT

« Reply #491 on: September 01, 2020, 05:20:52 PM »
I just reread my reading with Anne and she also had the prediction for the end of August. Sadly it didn't happen.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #492 on: September 01, 2020, 05:26:36 PM »
I had a reading with Anne on Saturday. I know for sure she's gifted. She was the only one to pick up on the recent death of my grandmother. I was shocked. If you would like to hear the reading, pm me your email. I won't go into much more details,  but shes definitely on my go to list.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #493 on: September 01, 2020, 05:59:41 PM »
I had a reading with Anne on Saturday. I know for sure she's gifted. She was the only one to pick up on the recent death of my grandmother. I was shocked. If you would like to hear the reading, pm me your email. I won't go into much more details,  but shes definitely on my go to list.

I read with her recently too and there is no denying that she in fact is very gifted! The way I worded my question made it sound like something else and she straight up told me she was not being signified this was at all the case so if I felt there was no connection now we could retry at another time or she could refund me. It was honestly a unintended way that allowed me to know she was 100% connected.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #494 on: September 04, 2020, 04:54:35 PM »
From the last reading possibly another hit. She mentioned my divorce and how it isn’t finishing as quickly as I would like. That by October 10th the clouds will be clearing away and it will settle. My wife just got served the complaint today. Because of Covid it took forever. She has 35 days to respond to it and the next and final steps would begin. 35 days from today is Oct 9. I’ll know by then from my attorney what I’m looking at so clouds clearing by 10/10 indeed. I’ll keep y’all posted