Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141283 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #465 on: August 25, 2020, 12:03:45 AM »
I suggest removing her link in case you-know-who comes back and uses it to harass her, but that’s just my opinion.

As an update: so far, none of the predictions have transpired 🙃 she indicated end of July for something small and end of August (two predictions). July didn’t occur and I know we’re not at the actual end of August, but there’s been absolutely NO indication that what she predicted would take place. I’m aware there’s still time, but I’m 100% sure they won’t come to fruition.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 01:40:53 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline texmex

« Reply #466 on: August 25, 2020, 02:13:47 AM »
LilyPad-

Sorry your stuff isn’t happening. Just shows how connection w reader varies. I have had quite a different experience as all her predictions have passed, though admittedly the only one that matters hasn’t. I will say that PD has an advantage over other readers so far because she has made predictions and they have happened. She hadn’t just told me about the past and present. As for the big future prediction the situation surrounding the prediction has transpired and has been validated. The prediction makes plenty of sense based on what has happened and is happening right now. We shall see if it culminates as predicted.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #467 on: August 25, 2020, 06:24:37 AM »
I think Real is just trying to be helpful. 

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #468 on: August 25, 2020, 09:00:39 AM »
Asking someone who innocently posts a link whether they want someone to lose their child is totally out of line. They obviously didn’t post it to be malicious.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #469 on: August 25, 2020, 09:45:04 AM »
How do we reach her? Is it still Fiverr?

http://psychicreaderdiva.com
This is Anne’s website
I think her fiverr is now closed she has gone solo..

REMOVE THIS ASAP!

Do you want this woman to lose her child? She is being stalked and this looney has caused her health complications because of it. Please! If you want her to stick around. Remove this please!

So you're connected to her, otherwise how you know details of her life?

You are always starting something and then telling others not to do what you do. It’s really hypocritical of you.

I am still waiting for you to answer my reply to your PM! You cannot just sent such a message to a user and then run away. I just asked you to not intrude to users' personal life. That's not a big ask.Is it?

LOL. You didn’t say anything worth replying to.

You said to be more positive and to leave a review and leave. You said anything else shouldn’t derail a readers thread. Every time I turn around you are on here doing the opposite of that.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #470 on: August 25, 2020, 10:26:29 AM »
How do we reach her? Is it still Fiverr?

http://psychicreaderdiva.com
This is Anne’s website
I think her fiverr is now closed she has gone solo..

REMOVE THIS ASAP!

Do you want this woman to lose her child? She is being stalked and this looney has caused her health complications because of it. Please! If you want her to stick around. Remove this please!

So you're connected to her, otherwise how you know details of her life?

All of us who are clients of her know details of her life given she sent us all a 28 minute video speaking on the details of her life and what you-know-who (ugh, I refuse to speak her name) has done, including almost losing her unborn child as a result.

@TexMex, thanks, I’m not sorry though. No big deal, life goes on. It was more career related and I’m perfectly fine with at least one of the predictions not coming true. The other that was semi-POI related doesn’t affect our relationship in a negative way and we’re good now, so I’m cool with it 😊
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 03:10:48 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #471 on: August 25, 2020, 12:59:21 PM »
I see this thread will forever be popular  ;)

Offline njlady

« Reply #472 on: August 25, 2020, 01:53:07 PM »
@Jaks11 - REMOVE THIS LINK ASAP!

She has a website but doesn't want people to go to it?  That's the opposite of what websites are for.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #473 on: August 25, 2020, 02:26:46 PM »
Anne stated her having her own website made it so that she could decline readings.  I'm sure her working on her own will make it easier to avoid difficult people.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #474 on: August 25, 2020, 02:45:29 PM »
Had my reading with her. Love Anne. I let her talk for the most part and only talked when she asked me verification questions on what she was picking up and when she asked if I had any other questions or areas I wanted her to look at. She nailed SO many things about the dynamics of the people involved.

When she was misinterpreting the third party on POI's side as non-romantic, she was more than willing to do a quick spread on them when I gave her the name and then told me I was correct. Anyway, her prediction is coming up soon in September so will update when the timeframe passes. It lines up with everyone else...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:07:32 PM by frozenfox »

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #475 on: August 25, 2020, 03:05:52 PM »
@Jaks11 - REMOVE THIS LINK ASAP!

@Jill - Wow. How’d you know? She’s my mom’s aunt’s cousins sister baby daddys step sister’s grandad’s wife

I removed the quotes so the link isn’t preserved. I suggest you do the same

Stop! You are not in a position to tell me what to do.

I’m not into power struggles. Do as you please - my conscience is clear.
She sent a link to all of us telling us why she created the website and it is because she is at risk in terms of health because of you know who
Don’t delete or whatever but I’m just letting you all know.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #476 on: August 25, 2020, 03:12:50 PM »
I see this thread will forever be popular  ;)

👆😂 was totally thinking the same! Even without the crazy bluesunshinerainbow-dolphin around to stir the pot, this thread will always have some spark to it.

I think if someone can find a person’s real name and telephone number to stalk and harass them, I don’t really see a point to demand people to remove a link to a website that can be found with a simple google search. I’m sure the obsessed psycho has already had it bookmarked under her favorites before anyone. 

But onto my review of Diva’s reading at the 3 month mark - nothing occurred the way that she said, in fact, the opposite happened (A good thing in my case). I’m actually happy to share the first half of my reading by PM to anyone who is interested. But again, she had excellent customer service and was very responsive for me to schedule and get the reading done within the same day.

That’s how I feel. To me, I’m not mad that her predictions didn’t manifest. She had good customer service, went well over the allotted time, and was impressionable, in my opinion. Granted, my second reading with her was way off the mark, but the first? Spot on (minus the lack of predictions manifesting lol)

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #477 on: August 25, 2020, 03:24:20 PM »
I will say all of PD’s predictions have come to pass in regards to my poi&I and the major one is unfolding.

Everything is panning out and I can validate most of her readings now lol

I can give deets in the chatroom or whoever I feel comfy sharing with if there’s anyone who’s interested.
I would give deets but the negative air in here is thick...

I appreciate Anne very much so I wish she was connected to me LOL

I would love to hear

Congratulations

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #478 on: August 25, 2020, 03:54:47 PM »
I will say all of PD’s predictions have come to pass in regards to my poi&I and the major one is unfolding.

Everything is panning out and I can validate most of her readings now lol

I can give deets in the chatroom or whoever I feel comfy sharing with if there’s anyone who’s interested.
I would give deets but the negative air in here is thick...

I appreciate Anne very much so I wish she was connected to me LOL

So happy for you @real <3 looking forward to chatting soon

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #479 on: August 25, 2020, 06:15:32 PM »
She has her own site now.

Have to give her credit again. I chatted via Skype chat and told her all her predictions had passed and that I had validated current situation w POI and that what PD told me is happening at present with POI is spot on. Her credibility is very high because instead of booking with me again and taking my money she advised me to wait until main prediction happens and then touch base with her. She could have just as easily said another reading was needed. I know she is gifted from the extreme detail she gives and from her predictions unfolding. I know she is ethical because she didn’t take advantage and press for another reading.

Just a thought, with the issues Anne had it may be best to keep her new page off of the main thread. If anyone needs or wants it send a message to me or anyone else that has it.