Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141764 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #435 on: August 14, 2020, 03:24:18 AM »
If my ex doesn't contact me today her prediction will be wrong... He hasn't contacted me in a year so I think it is safe to say she was indeed wrong

She gave such a prediction to all of us and we all went through such waiting period and nothing happened at the end. I just don't understand why she did that? Just for $5? We were Okay with hearing some stuff about past and present with that amount.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #436 on: August 14, 2020, 06:16:58 AM »
If my ex doesn't contact me today her prediction will be wrong... He hasn't contacted me in a year so I think it is safe to say she was indeed wrong

She gave such a prediction to all of us and we all went through such waiting period and nothing happened at the end. I just don't understand why she did that? Just for $5? We were Okay with hearing some stuff about past and present with that amount.

Speak for yourself lol I’ve seen you comment she was wrong on contact a thousand times. Every psychic has been wrong for someone. Why not just move on? Why is PD causing you so much outrage?
She has been very wrong for me and also very right. I don’t have to keep saying it. Believe me, I understand but just because a lot of people have positive experiences with her doesn’t mean you’re entitled to one.
Many people on this forum need to recognise this cos it’s getting ridiculous now. If you can’t handle the possibility of any psychic being wrong then you may as well live your life and forget about them all together.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #437 on: August 14, 2020, 08:27:18 AM »

Speak for yourself lol I’ve seen you comment she was wrong on contact a thousand times. Every psychic has been wrong for someone. Why not just move on? Why is PD causing you so much outrage?
She has been very wrong for me and also very right. I don’t have to keep saying it. Believe me, I understand but just because a lot of people have positive experiences with her doesn’t mean you’re entitled to one.
Many people on this forum need to recognise this cos it’s getting ridiculous now. If you can’t handle the possibility of any psychic being wrong then you may as well live your life and forget about them all together.

Just spend 10 min and go over this thread (and the deleted one that's gone) to see how many people are saying this.

>>> Why is PD causing you so much outrage?

Because she gave most of us the EXACT date and it was obvious that it's fake. June 27th, July 12th, Aug 5th.
I've read with tons of Psychics in last few years and none of them was too stupid to lie like this. If she was not fake, she would not disappear. I read with her multiple times with different accounts and got all inconsistent predictions. That's a shame! And neither one was true. All date came and passed. She was so greedy. She accepted so many orders and had several days delay in delivery before she disappears and leaves behind the rest of them. Do you need more reason why I don't LOVE her?

And the same as you, I am entitled to my opinion and I will share my opinion as much as I like. If you don't like it, just skip it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 09:21:32 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #438 on: August 14, 2020, 11:31:32 AM »

Just spend 10 min and go over this thread (and the deleted one that's gone) to see how many people are saying this.

>>> Why is PD causing you so much outrage?

Because she gave most of us the EXACT date and it was obvious that it's fake. June 27th, July 12th, Aug 5th.
I've read with tons of Psychics in last few years and none of them was too stupid to lie like this. If she was not fake, she would not disappear. I read with her multiple times with different accounts and got all inconsistent predictions. That's a shame! And neither one was true. All date came and passed. She was so greedy. She accepted so many orders and had several days delay in delivery before she disappears and leaves behind the rest of them. Do you need more reason why I don't LOVE her?

And the same as you, I am entitled to my opinion and I will share my opinion as much as I like. If you don't like it, just skip it.

There’s a difference between an opinion & an agenda. How many times do you need to post the same thing?
I haven’t had this experience & rightly so that you share but multiple times? There are other psychics out there. If you don’t like PD, skip her :)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #439 on: August 14, 2020, 12:02:04 PM »
Not only that. She is so sick and evil and delusional that she is committing slander with that video just because now she wants to return and get the customers she knows she lost back. Now 4 months after her last contact on Fiverr with dolphin she comes with this when this is something she has been doing for years. I cannot believe the lies she is telling when Dolphin last spoke to her in April/May on Fiverr. She can send the proof of all the shit she is spreading because the video is with the police now and she will need to prove all the calls she is saying she got, times, frequency and prove that all the statements she is making are true. Slander is illegal. People are free to post on a forum. But if you are going to accuse someone of such crazy things, which are a lie and a tactic to play a self pity game to get customers back you need to prove it!!! The police will be asking you for the proof you bipolar/paranoid and delusional creature. NO, DOLPHIN NEVER CALLED YOUR HOUSE AND MANY OTHER THINGS YOU ARE STATING. BUT BE READY TO BE REQUESTED TO PROVIDE PROOF by the police. What you are doing is psychopathic and evil but mainly illegal.

You have to be mentally sick and be evil to create a video full of lies and slander, which you will have to prove to the police, as an strategy to keep those gullible customers to return to you because ONCE MORE you have done to them what you have been doing for so many years!!!! You are deplorable and a sick liar individual. Get that record of calls made to you by dolphin and others ready, print them out as well as proof of other lies you say because your words mean nothing without proof.

You may fool some innocent and naive customers with your " readings" but you wont fool the police when you have no proof to show and you are found guilty of committing slander.

Damn tuna you still here?

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #440 on: August 14, 2020, 12:41:46 PM »
Does anyone know if it’s possible for us to block certain members? Tuna, we get it. You don’t like PD. But girl… Drink water and drive on. Just looking at your post drains my energy. It’s like I told you before, if you don’t like a reader- It’s OK to post it once. That you didn’t like them or they didn’t work for you. I’ve read with readers who were so fucking wrong and who offered me to cast spells and a bunch of other shit for ridiculous amounts of money. I don’t even remember their name because that’s how much I don’t entertain shit that doesn’t make me better or grow me as a person. It’s why I would like to know if there’s a way I can block you

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #441 on: August 14, 2020, 01:07:30 PM »
The mad tuna is going to get the thread deleted again. Hope they just delete her acct 🐬

I almost feel bad for her. But it’s no wonder her POI have zero interest in her lmao

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #442 on: August 14, 2020, 03:19:41 PM »
Are you wanting us to bite and ask...”who is this amazing psychic?” *stirs pot* What happens when this one says something incorrectly? Because probability shows it will happen. No one is 💯...

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #443 on: August 14, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »
The mad tuna is going to get the thread deleted again. Hope they just delete her acct 🐬

I almost feel bad for her. But it’s no wonder her POI have zero interest in her lmao

The only gifted psychic I have been to and my only one for me predicted the man I am with now a year ago.A wonderful man and we met exactly as the psychic said within the timeframe provided. She gave me his physical description and profession (down to a t).The trip the psychic told me I would take with him is happening next month as the psychic said (it is booked) He is not a POI. He is the new man that came into my life.
PD predicted this?

Of course NOT!!! She is mentally unstable, evil and the police is now dealing with her slander video. I didn't know this pathethic Diva until April 2020. The psychic who predicted this was a year ago and I met this man very recently. Everything down to a t as she said. She will be my only one. Amazing!!!

So if you’ve found a reader that works for you why are you still posting her about PD? Please start a new thread about your psychic that works for you so that some of us could try them.  If things are finally falling into place...why are you still obsessed?  Also do you know what a POI is?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #444 on: August 14, 2020, 03:33:53 PM »

The only gifted psychic I have been to and my only one for me predicted the man I am with now a year ago.A wonderful man and we met exactly as the psychic said within the timeframe provided. She gave me his physical description and profession (down to a t).The trip the psychic told me I would take with him is happening next month as the psychic said (it is booked) He is not a POI. He is the new man that came into my life.
PD predicted this?

Of course NOT!!! She is mentally unstable, evil and the police is now dealing with her slander video. I didn't know this pathethic Diva until April 2020. The psychic who predicted this was a year ago and I met this man very recently. Everything down to a t as she said. She will be my only one. Amazing!!!

So if you’ve found a reader that works for you why are you still posting her about PD? Please start a new thread about your psychic that works for you so that some of us could try them.  If things are finally falling into place...why are you still obsessed?  Also do you know what a POI is?

Yes POI= person of interest LOL
He is not my POI. He is my partner now
Second I am here because of the SLANDER committed and third I was replying to someone' s comment about POI zero interest.

Met him very recently but he's a partner now with a trip booked. Cracks me up. They both sound unstable.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #445 on: August 14, 2020, 03:45:31 PM »

It was in answer to this. I dont have to give you her name

I mean we’re all on a search to find the one or two psychics that work for us.  Why wouldn’t you share now that you’ve found someone?   What are you worried about? Edited to add...you could always just pm me her info if you don’t want to put it out there for the whole board.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #446 on: August 14, 2020, 04:17:03 PM »
There's no psychic no trip and no guy. Just an insane person.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #447 on: August 14, 2020, 05:04:53 PM »
I find it extremely judgmental and harassing when YOU aka WD/colorful rainbow or whatever the eff you are calling yourself nowadays when someone asks you for your readers name when YOU have harassed several on this board with PM’s and posts asking for others go-to psychics.. you’re a hypocrite and all around unlikeable person. Someone is asking your opinion and for advice.. which is a rare thing for you. I personally don’t give a flying $&@) but have some respect for others...

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #448 on: August 14, 2020, 05:16:17 PM »
You’re forgetting I’ve never read with Anne.. EVER.. I’m arguing the fact you are the one harassing people on this board.. this has NOTHING to do with PD!!!!  This has to do with you. Oh I’m thinking twice.. maybe three or four times... what the eff are you even talking about?!

Offline texmex

« Reply #449 on: August 14, 2020, 05:19:13 PM »
PD just hit another small - maybe not so small- prediction for me. Said raise in October and I was just told raise effective October! Lol! I’m goin to Sizzler, going to Sizzler, going to Sizzler! Lol! Prediction may nit be that small since we are in a pandemic and anything short of a lay-off is hugely positive, moreover a raise in the middle of all this mess? That could b seen as a miracle! Lol!

Her big prediction for me has started to unfold and I will update if biggest part of it happens.

Giving credit where due. Not putting on my tuna suit and trynna get y’all to a reading w her. Lol!

anything