Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141265 times)

Offline texmex

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2020, 10:20:15 PM »
Just my fun reference to leeloo’s name and Disney. Hopefully not a fairytale! Lol!!!

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2020, 10:40:08 PM »
Sad to say I think she was wrong for me. The prediction was positive but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. Time frame was for end of July but the events that were supposed to happen in between did not happen either.

She had told me I am gonna get an invite to an "event" end of July and then bump into my POI there. Is your prediction similar? Which event during pandemic!!! ::)

She basically told me that I had a couple met ups with POI and that he would ask me to be with him end of month. He and I actually got into a huge fight end of the month and he said some pretty mean stuff to me.

Oh! I am sorry about that ... 

I believe she tried to give all of us some positive outcome predictions to make us feel very satisfied with the reading. I was sure that her predictions won't happen as it had some party/event involved. Something that is not happening nowadays. But the good point is that we just paid a few bucks. I paid thousands of $$$ to Mattie and non of her predictions came to pass  :-\

Not me. She gave me a negative reading. I made the mistake of giving too much background info beforehand and I feel that might have influenced my reading.

Offline texmex

« Reply #362 on: August 06, 2020, 04:53:45 AM »
Aww! Hope things get better. Pretty sure her and Wild Dolphin were working together since they both disappeared at the same time when the jig was up. We got played!!!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #363 on: August 09, 2020, 05:00:45 PM »
This used to be the most popular thread

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #364 on: August 09, 2020, 05:35:15 PM »
This used to be the most popular thread

Indeed lol but there’s not much to say lately since diva and dolphin are gone

Offline jaks111

« Reply #365 on: August 09, 2020, 06:12:46 PM »
Lovely lady but nothing as come through for me when she said it would and no updated reviews on fiverr either.
Glad she was good for some though..

Offline texmex

« Reply #366 on: August 10, 2020, 04:38:17 AM »
Gotta give PD credit. She said  poi w another and said poi’s kids know the guy and are meh w him but still see me far and away as the real dad. She was correct. I verified this today. Older kid told me all. PD says guy is staying w poi or living w poi and this was verified today. We will see if biggest prediction passes. PD called that guy will be busted fir cheating and will leave and that this will trigger return of poi. Honestly, everything actually seems on path.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #367 on: August 10, 2020, 02:30:51 PM »
PD would make a decent therapist

Offline texmex

« Reply #368 on: August 10, 2020, 05:37:07 PM »
Gemini-

Best to you as well. Let us know!

My reading w PD was supposed to be for one hour. She spent 2 hours w me. I went back and listened to the recording last night and was wowed with her detail and accuracy when I compared it to what I was told by oldest kid. I didn’t solicit anything from kid either. I just asked how things were going and she just spilled it all...

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2020, 02:16:50 PM »
That was horrible of her.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 02:55:12 PM by Tzwilson84 »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #370 on: August 12, 2020, 02:19:27 PM »
Yeah, she sent that to everyone it seems. I'm happy she did- she's a talented reader and its a shame that Laura would go to such extremes.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #371 on: August 12, 2020, 02:26:28 PM »
I'm appalled at what that Dolphin did to Anne. This is insane. I feel so bad for her but I'm glad she's ok.

Offline texmex

« Reply #372 on: August 12, 2020, 02:29:00 PM »
Awesome that she is being transparent about everything! I got the same video. She is very gifted and her predictions have all passed. She read fir me on 7/11. I didn’t know anything to be able to confirm or rebut what she said. I also didn’t have any knowledge that she could read from my mind. I only learned and confirmed that she is spot on on August 9! The confirmation comes directly from within poi’s circle and is 100% reliable. Diva is very gifted.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2020, 02:33:54 PM »
Yeah, she sent that to everyone it seems. I'm happy she did- she's a talented reader and its a shame that Laura would go to such extremes.

Omg that’s so insane!!!! That woman, Laura  it’s a psycho! She went beyond nuts

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2020, 02:40:42 PM »
It’s clear to me that this was Laura’s plan all along. She literally HARASSED Anne to the point where she had to disappear. Seriously, who blames her? I’m pretty sure we all would if we got threatened like this.

I’m glad she’s ok. Laura needs her ass beat

anything