Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141829 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #345 on: July 30, 2020, 09:30:52 AM »
I dont believe he will reappear or contact me

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #346 on: July 30, 2020, 11:59:55 AM »
Her predictions were wrong for me. She gave me 3-4 weeks for contact with the intention of reconciliation.  It's been 4 months. I reached out to him 2 weeks ago and it didn't go well. She seemed right on past, but that was it.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #347 on: July 30, 2020, 07:51:30 PM »
I am unsure but this man has been divorced for over 10 years and I have not spoken to him for 6 years

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #348 on: July 31, 2020, 01:57:19 AM »
I dont believe he will reappear or contact me

Perhaps you should give it a couple more weeks then report back? Did she pick up on this guy’s divorce on her own?

I would not do that. Let it go and live your life.  She does not have a good record for predictions.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #349 on: July 31, 2020, 07:16:51 PM »
I think dolphin has disappeared but she was right..

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #350 on: July 31, 2020, 07:56:18 PM »
Update from reading in June: Contact date incorrect if none today. Still longer term predictions with POI to play out. Did hit on a positive shift in work(Big pay increase), my ex experiencing bitterness over something to her house(realizes can’t afford to keep it and VERY bitter), passing of my aunt, communication from someone about an update regarding POI, even got my ex wife name during reading. If it’s only the timeline that shifted and not overall prediction I will update. She hit on a lot, but let’s face it, most of us call concerning POIs and so far that’s the only thing I’m waiting on. I’d rather that have hit and all the other stuff not. Still have hope though. Kinda sucks can’t get a follow up now that she’s MIA

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2020, 02:43:27 AM »
I think dolphin has disappeared but she was right..

I agree with you. She was right about this reader but her approach was totally wrong. She made a big deal of this reader and everybody got tempted to try her and PD became rich and famous in a blink of an eye. Then she got overwhelmed with orders and burned out and screwed up.

To be honest, I don't really care about what she did in this thread, but it was a pity that we lost Kisha's thread which was there since 2012.

Offline texmex

« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2020, 03:45:38 AM »
It was a hustle. Dolphin and Diva played e’erBody! Lol! They in it to win it together and got over in e’erbody! Lol!

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2020, 01:42:57 PM »
Just wanted to update from a reading in May. It was a very negative reading. I do appreciate honesty as opposed to fairy tales but in this reading she made me feel like sh***. She even apologized because she even admitted that the reading was so negative. She made a prediction that was supposed to happen in July which didn't happen. Im actually glad it didnt happen because in a way theres a possibility that the other negative things she said during the reading are not true.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:44:34 PM by Yaris123 »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #354 on: August 05, 2020, 05:07:59 AM »
Sad to say I think she was wrong for me. The prediction was positive but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. Time frame was for end of July but the events that were supposed to happen in between did not happen either.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #355 on: August 05, 2020, 06:42:39 AM »
Sad to say I think she was wrong for me. The prediction was positive but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. Time frame was for end of July but the events that were supposed to happen in between did not happen either.

She had told me I am gonna get an invite to an "event" end of July and then bump into my POI there. Is your prediction similar? Which event during pandemic!!! ::)

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #356 on: August 05, 2020, 03:34:35 PM »

She had told me I am gonna get an invite to an "event" end of July and then bump into my POI there. Is your prediction similar? Which event during pandemic!!! ::)

She basically told me that I had a couple met ups with POI and that he would ask me to be with him end of month. He and I actually got into a huge fight end of the month and he said some pretty mean stuff to me.

Offline texmex

« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2020, 05:36:35 PM »
Damn, I thought she was gifted at predictions, too. Obviously gifted at past and present only. Oh well, there”s Leeloo & Stitch....

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2020, 09:29:23 PM »

She basically told me that I had a couple met ups with POI and that he would ask me to be with him end of month. He and I actually got into a huge fight end of the month and he said some pretty mean stuff to me.

Oh! I am sorry about that ... 

I believe she tried to give all of us some positive outcome predictions to make us feel very satisfied with the reading. I was sure that her predictions won't happen as it had some party/event involved. Something that is not happening nowadays. But the good point is that we just paid a few bucks. I paid thousands of $$$ to Mattie and non of her predictions came to pass  :-\

beachgal214

« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2020, 09:56:31 PM »

Jili1945 - I got the same- Id get an invitation - to prompt or remind me to go to an event - and we would unexpectedly bump into one another here... separated by water...

did not happen for me either.

anything