Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141862 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #210 on: July 12, 2020, 10:36:43 PM »
Well, I had a read with PD Monday morning and she said that contact will come in quickly, he did text me later that day lol it’s really a small prediction honestly.

Waiting for the rest to hopefully play out, let’s see. I’ll update

How long were you out of contact?  :)
So we got back into contact back in may (I initiated it) I actually saw him two days before but that day was the first time we ever reached out to me on his own since we’ve been in contact. That’s why I said it’s a small prediction that happened because it’s not that big of a deal lol well to me it kind of is cause my poi is so hot and cold and I usually have to initiate, so for him to do it, it’s like yes finally.

But I’m hoping she’s right on the rest.

Thanks! I am happy for you. Her timeframes for me was just garbage. I have a pending one though but no hope. As she changed it when I asked with another account lol

LOL!!!! All the predictions she gave me were wrong!! and she did change the times (16th of May, 22nd of May, July.....for the same career question)

The most telling thing though was when in the 2nd reading she kept asking me "what time frame did I give you in the 1st reading?" "I am asking because I have done so many readings this week and I can't remember"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really????? so I have to tell you the timing you gave me so that you give it to me again now??? unbelievable. There and then I knew this individual was out for me.

But you were the one who made her RICH, FAMOUS and POPULAR here. She owes you a BIG THANK YOU!!!

😂😂😂😂
I was trying to figure out why home girl was responding to us like we are cool? Regardless of whatever, LAURA I DO NOT LIKE YOU..... didn’t you threaten to call the police on me? Nut case

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #211 on: July 12, 2020, 10:40:19 PM »
Well, I had a read with PD Monday morning and she said that contact will come in quickly, he did text me later that day lol it’s really a small prediction honestly.

So we got back into contact back in may (I initiated it) I actually saw him two days before but that day was the first time we ever reached out to me on his own since we’ve been in contact. That’s why I said it’s a small prediction that happened because it’s not that big of a deal lol well to me it kind of is cause my poi is so hot and cold and I usually have to initiate, so for him to do it, it’s like yes finally.

Thanks! I am happy for you. Her timeframes for me was just garbage. I have a pending one though but no hope. As she changed it when I asked with another account lol

LOL!!!! All the predictions she gave me were wrong!! and she did change the times (16th of May, 22nd of May, July.....for the same career question)

The most telling thing though was when in the 2nd reading she kept asking me "what time frame did I give you in the 1st reading?" "I am asking because I have done so many readings this week and I can't remember"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really????? so I have to tell you the timing you gave me so that you give it to me again now??? unbelievable. There and then I knew this individual was out for me.

But you were the one who made her RICH, FAMOUS and POPULAR here. She owes you a BIG THANK YOU!!!

Lmao! Yeah thanks Laura, thanks to your reviews and obsessions on her I gave psychic diva a try and I would try her again! Lol

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #212 on: July 12, 2020, 11:00:29 PM »

Lmao! Yeah thanks Laura, thanks to your reviews and obsessions on her I gave psychic diva a try and I would try her again! Lol
The way I'm chuckling. That's why I tried her too. Laura made her more intriguing and is probably the reason for most of her clientele. I think PD should thank you personally Laura, truly changed her life for the better.

Offline texmex

« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2020, 02:38:50 AM »
Had 2nd reading w PD and she was great and her attitude and customer service was amazing! I logged into chat. She sent me a message that I had purchased a phone call and that she could either give me more time on regular chat or we could do it by phone as the order reflected. I opted for the phone call even though I had no idea that’s what I actually purchased. Well, the call was supposed to be for an hour and PD happily spent 2 hours w me!!! So much for bad character!

The reading was spot on as far as her picking up things happening at present, energies, and the personalities of those discussed. Her reading made a lot of sense it terms of plausibility. No reaches here.

She gave some bold predictions that should start happening very soon and I will update if the hapoen!

I really respect her. She has my best intentions in mind and I like how ethical and just how darn nice she is! Hoping her predictions pass. We shall see.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2020, 03:16:33 AM »
Had 2nd reading w PD and she was great and her attitude and customer service was amazing! I logged into chat. She sent me a message that I had purchased a phone call and that she could either give me more time on regular chat or we could do it by phone as the order reflected. I opted for the phone call even though I had no idea that’s what I actually purchased. Well, the call was supposed to be for an hour and PD happily spent 2 hours w me!!! So much for bad character!

The reading was spot on as far as her picking up things happening at present, energies, and the personalities of those discussed. Her reading made a lot of sense it terms of plausibility. No reaches here.

She gave some bold predictions that should start happening very soon and I will update if the hapoen!

I really respect her. She has my best intentions in mind and I like how ethical and just how darn nice she is! Hoping her predictions pass. We shall see.

Did predictions happen from the first reading??

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2020, 03:18:25 AM »

I had my 3rd one with her today. I absolutely enjoy talking to her.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #216 on: July 13, 2020, 05:20:55 AM »
On my last reading she told me there will be money coming my way this month.

It just happened.

Offline texmex

« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2020, 06:03:29 AM »
Oisin -

My stuff is all supposed to be in the works and begin happening from July forward...

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2020, 01:58:22 PM »
How is she on career predictions?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2020, 02:10:48 PM »
Is call or chat better? I wanna get a general love read from her to see if my POI will pop up.

Offline PAgal1999

« Reply #220 on: July 13, 2020, 09:59:45 PM »
Hi all,
I’ve been lurking this website for awhile and have been following all of the recommendations of readers who seem to really pick up information. I’ve tried Micah, Leelo, Leila from PS and lastly PD. Out of all readers, PD picked up the MOST details. She knew exactly why my POI and I were not talking which Micah or anybody else did not pick up they only knew we weren’t talking. So I do strongly believe she’s gifted, I can’t speak for her predictions yet as it’s still early but she definitely is amazing at picking up details.

Offline JJC

« Reply #221 on: July 13, 2020, 10:03:57 PM »
So far Anne got three predictions right:
1. Timing of the first contact.
2. POI being desperate to know what's going on.
3. POI will take a step back and reflecting on the situation.
She seems to be on track with the path we are currently taking, will share future update.

4. Anne was right in a career prediction for POI, it was brought up in a relationship reading as a significant influence.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #222 on: July 13, 2020, 11:45:47 PM »
How is she on career predictions?

For me, she was way off.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2020, 01:55:29 AM »
Has PD ever said to anyone she sees something concerning health?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2020, 01:56:54 AM »
Has PD ever said to anyone she sees something concerning health?

I had two readings with her. She did not mention health at all to me.