Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141293 times)

Offline Mirosee

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2020, 11:28:15 AM »
Congrats Real!!! <3

SO an update.....
I’m unsure which hit it was but my POI literally just asked me out on a date....
It’s all within the timeframe she gave. We are going out in a few hours .
She did say it will be progress so I will give it to her and I will also make a list of those who predicted we will meet.

Guys, I’m so surprised - we havent met up or even had a proper talk since we broke up

Yay Realreal! So happy for you girl :) wish you all the best and hope that this date goes amazing, sending you all the love

I will update y'all properly in chat. I'm in shock!
It was out of nowhere - LITERALLY.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2020, 12:12:54 PM »
SO an update.....
I’m unsure which hit it was but my POI literally just asked me out on a date....
It’s all within the timeframe she gave. We are going out in a few hours .
She did say it will be progress so I will give it to her and I will also make a list of those who predicted we will meet.

Guys, I’m so surprised - we havent met up or even had a proper talk since we broke up

Congrats Real!! Glad it came to pass for you. Gives a lot of ya hope she is the real deal and her good predictions can come to pass!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2020, 12:16:07 PM »
Doing the happy dance here for you Realreal!!  Thanks so much for the update and hope you have an amazing date.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2020, 06:50:07 PM »
Well, I had a read with PD Monday morning and she said that contact will come in quickly, he did text me later that day lol it’s really a small prediction honestly.

Waiting for the rest to hopefully play out, let’s see. I’ll update

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2020, 08:40:34 PM »
Let me be blunt here: you can go ahead and report this post once you’ve read it I don’t give a fuck

Wilddolphin- I don’t give a fuck about your opinion. If it’s coming from you I don’t buy it. You continue to troll these boards harassing this reader so I hope you understand why nobody would believe you. you’re a sorry fucking excuse for a human being and I really hope you get the help you need. I ask for proof you lunatic because you don’t get to make accusations on anyone and just keep on walking with shit in your mouth. I specifically stated in my previous comment that I don’t give a flying fuck for your thoughts  because you’re fucking deranged. I actually took the time to click on those links you sent and what proof is there? It’s just profiles of psychic readers. whatever forum you sent me you have to be a member to join and I’m not putting any energy into that. If theres something on there you felt so compelled to share take a screenshot of that. Otherwise shut the fuck up

where is the like button?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2020, 09:03:59 PM »
Rayban212, lol was as quick as it gets.  So happy to hear that she has been right for so many.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2020, 09:16:53 PM »
Rayban212, lol was as quick as it gets.  So happy to hear that she has been right for so many.

Yeah, I hope the rest pans out. Let’s see!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2020, 10:07:54 PM »
Well, I had a read with PD Monday morning and she said that contact will come in quickly, he did text me later that day lol it’s really a small prediction honestly.

Do you usually do the 60 minutes chat?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2020, 01:15:30 AM »

How long were you out of contact?  :)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #204 on: July 11, 2020, 03:25:02 PM »

So we got back into contact back in may (I initiated it) I actually saw him two days before but that day was the first time we ever reached out to me on his own since we’ve been in contact. That’s why I said it’s a small prediction that happened because it’s not that big of a deal lol well to me it kind of is cause my poi is so hot and cold and I usually have to initiate, so for him to do it, it’s like yes finally.

But I’m hoping she’s right on the rest.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #205 on: July 11, 2020, 11:01:42 PM »

So we got back into contact back in may (I initiated it) I actually saw him two days before but that day was the first time we ever reached out to me on his own since we’ve been in contact. That’s why I said it’s a small prediction that happened because it’s not that big of a deal lol well to me it kind of is cause my poi is so hot and cold and I usually have to initiate, so for him to do it, it’s like yes finally.

Thanks! I am happy for you. Her timeframes for me was just garbage. I have a pending one though but no hope. As she changed it when I asked with another account lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #206 on: July 11, 2020, 11:33:18 PM »

Thanks! I am happy for you. Her timeframes for me was just garbage. I have a pending one though but no hope. As she changed it when I asked with another account lol

She hasn’t been good with timeframes for me either. I just think she is best with current honestly... some people have had success though. She’s only got a tiny hit for me but I do believe she’s gifted.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2020, 12:31:29 AM »

She hasn’t been good with timeframes for me either. I just think she is best with current honestly... some people have had success though. She’s only got a tiny hit for me but I do believe she’s gifted.

Same for me!

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #208 on: July 12, 2020, 06:39:46 AM »
I think Psychic Diva is gifted and she picked out specific details about myself that isn’t posted online or social media. I asked for about my future husband for fun and because of the price point. She set up the reading describing me and then gave me surprising very specific details like physical description, personality, how I meet them, their mannerisms, etc. I thought “nah, no way. They don’t sound like my type, specifically the personality.” I shelved the reading away.

Then I got my reading from Kisha a few days ago and she said I would meet someone with the exact same personality, mannerisms and physical description that Psychic Diva described. Interestingly both used the same descriptive words to describe the person, but both gave me different timeframes for when I’ll meet them. Not sure who is accurate since it’s still a while away, but the timeframe difference isn’t significant and just a few months difference. If this thread is still around in a few months, I’ll update if there is progress.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #209 on: July 12, 2020, 10:22:26 PM »

LOL!!!! All the predictions she gave me were wrong!! and she did change the times (16th of May, 22nd of May, July.....for the same career question)

The most telling thing though was when in the 2nd reading she kept asking me "what time frame did I give you in the 1st reading?" "I am asking because I have done so many readings this week and I can't remember"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really????? so I have to tell you the timing you gave me so that you give it to me again now??? unbelievable. There and then I knew this individual was out for me.

But you were the one who made her RICH, FAMOUS and POPULAR here. She owes you a BIG THANK YOU!!!

anything