Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141276 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2020, 06:56:47 PM »
Psychic Diva has three predictions for me:

- Short term: already happened in June.
- Medium term in November this year & long term in October 2022: Both are very bold predictions! I will update later if this thread is still alive/not deleted.

what type of reading did you have?

I was actually very lucky to order from PD very early on when she still offered that $5 typed/email reading on Fiverr & soon she removed it so she upgraded my order with MP3 one with a 3-day delivery. Her reading was nearly 15 mins long & I really appreciated her kindness!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2020, 07:25:19 PM »
So I’d like to throw in my two cents regarding this reader.  Now I can’t vouch for predictions as they are not till November.  Two things that came up that I thought were pretty amazing was she asked me if my POI’s ex girlfriend if she had a large prominent nose that took up the majority of her face, then she mentioned my POI lives by the lake, he lives on the lake, she knew what field of work I was in, and she was able to also tell my something about my father that no one could possibly have known.  When I asked my dad for clarification he couldn’t believe I knew this info.  So again, predictions are far out but the specifics she knew were pretty crazy.

I know your prediction is far ahead and that sucks for you but it’s good to hear that she is not the reader kind that always gives 2 weeks or 1 month timeframe

I mean the prediction she made for November wasn't very positive lol.  But it's not something that will hurt me it's my POI but I actually see it happening as I got the same thing in my cards ( I am a reader too) 

I will tell you that timing is "VERY DIFFICULT" Even Sylvia Browne didn;t give timeframes.  She did predict the pandemic though. 

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2020, 08:56:09 PM »
Yesterday Anne reached out and offered me a 30 min live chat to compensate for my order being late and said I could also cancel and have my money refunded. I took her offer and had my reading early this morning and she also gave me a voucher for a free mini reading (review not required).

I find that she connects to me very well regardless of the format. I asked about a variety of things ranging from love to career to everyday life things like my lease. About my lease, she said "If I were asked to solely intuitively answer this one it feels like this is already in place, as if it is already renewed." I already emailed my documents over a week ago, so she was right. They have the documents but just haven't processed them yet, so I wanted to ask about it, and it was a good "tester" question to see how she connected with me thru a live reading vs mp3 recording.

I didn't ask about my old POI this time and asked her about someone new (progress!). She intuitively picked up on him being a king of spades, which is funny because I've pulled cards before and got the king of swords for him. She was spot on about him and even mentioned something about his alcohol consumption. Nothing bad like an addiction or dependency, he just overdoes it sometimes. I've gotten a drunk text or two before, so I've seen it. She picked up on when his last long term relationship ended and she was right! She made a prediction for the end of the month, some kind of validation from him about how he feels. What she described was in line with what I've heard from other readers as well prediction-wise. We'll see how things play out this coming month.

I asked if I was going to go on a trip within the next year out of curiosity because a couple people including Kisha picked up on me traveling. I wanted to see what she would say especially since the pandemic isn't slowing down (at least in the US it's getting worse). She predicted that it wasn't going to happen in the summertime and that it'd happen during a less crowded time for vacations. I guess that's a pretty easy prediction to pull out of your ass, but Kisha predicted November or in 11 months for me. So either November or April. They both also picked up on me traveling with a woman.

I also asked her about me potentially opening a side business and I'm a little embarrassed by what she said because she was right on the mark as well about there being more funds needed to be invested but also that I... have been putting it off. She said I would be blocked for maybe 3-4 more months because I'd be too busy and that it'd be a last minute, rushed launch, which... sounds exactly like me LOL. However, further in the future, she said to not be surprised if this turned into my main source of income. I sincerely hope it's true, but also given how much I hate working for other people, I can definitely see it happening. It's been on my mind for a long time.

Even though the reading was only set for 30 min, she wasn't strict about it and was happy to accommodate me and answer all my questions, so we went a little overtime, which was very nice of her. I've actually never done a chat reading before, so this was an interesting experience. I quite liked it. Will report back in maybe a month!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2020, 03:22:40 AM »
So funny we must have read with her on the same day, I read with her Monday and she was also late with her delivery but offered a 30 minute reading.  I mean I thought she was great but again can't speak on predictions but I'll be sure to update. 

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2020, 01:19:33 PM »
Hit from Ann. Said something was going to come on my soon to be ex wife that would affect her “house” and cause her some bitterness and anger. Ann and I spoke on June 13 and said it would be coming at “a fast pace” within a month. Yesterday she realized she cannot stay in the house and has to move due to her not being able to afford it on her own. Oh yes she was angry and bitter as I caught the full brunt of it. Next prediction to be upcoming by mid-end July. Will keep y’all posted. BTW this was the first prediction chronologically so I guess 1 for 1? Technically two because she did predict a positive shift in my job and that DID happen in the form of a huge raise. I didn’t ask for any job info however because I was more focused on relationship and the job never changes so I brushed it to the side. Wish I would have asked for more insight to see what she had said regarding the situation she saw!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2020, 01:41:48 PM »
Wow Larryducs, that is amazing.   Congratulations on the raise and thank you for keeping us posted. 😊

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2020, 01:54:00 PM »
Hit from Ann. Said something was going to come on my soon to be ex wife that would affect her “house” and cause her some bitterness and anger. Ann and I spoke on June 13 and said it would be coming at “a fast pace” within a month. Yesterday she realized she cannot stay in the house and has to move due to her not being able to afford it on her own. Oh yes she was angry and bitter as I caught the full brunt of it. Next prediction to be upcoming by mid-end July. Will keep y’all posted. BTW this was the first prediction chronologically so I guess 1 for 1? Technically two because she did predict a positive shift in my job and that DID happen in the form of a huge raise. I didn’t ask for any job info however because I was more focused on relationship and the job never changes so I brushed it to the side. Wish I would have asked for more insight to see what she had said regarding the situation she saw!
She gets some things. I've had things happened from her as well.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2020, 02:53:41 PM »

Hi Larry!! I'm so happy to hear you got a hit from her :) and you could always go back for more hahaha

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2020, 04:26:53 PM »

Hi Larry!! I'm so happy to hear you got a hit from her :) and you could always go back for more hahaha

I really did enjoy her reading and will go back. I think she connected and was very kind and also generous with her time.  I want to wait on more movement with the predictions regarding POI. God I hope she is right. It’s just contact by mid-end July with slow and steady progression from there but it all hinges on contact. I’ll wait and see and of course update!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #189 on: July 09, 2020, 05:32:53 PM »
Keep ur hope balanced tho. My contact was to have been no later than June 10. So....

I am but PD and Kisha see contact in a VERY similar time frame, and Yona said contact but no time frame was given. They all three picked up on her current relationship issues and contact due to those. Again, hopeful.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2020, 05:36:00 PM »
Keep ur hope balanced tho. My contact was to have been no later than June 10. So....

Have you heard from your POI since then? If not, does it seem plausible that they would reach out eventually?

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2020, 10:35:05 AM »
SO an update.....
I’m unsure which hit it was but my POI literally just asked me out on a date....
It’s all within the timeframe she gave. We are going out in a few hours .
She did say it will be progress so I will give it to her and I will also make a list of those who predicted we will meet.

Guys, I’m so surprised - we havent met up or even had a proper talk since we broke up

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2020, 10:57:47 AM »
SO an update.....
I’m unsure which hit it was but my POI literally just asked me out on a date....
She did say it will be progress so I will give it to her and I will also make a list of those who predicted we will meet.

Guys, I’m so surprised - we havent met up or even had a proper talk since we broke up

Yay Realreal! So happy for you girl :) wish you all the best and hope that this date goes amazing, sending you all the love

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2020, 10:59:59 AM »
SO an update.....

Yay Realreal! So happy for you girl :) wish you all the best and hope that this date goes amazing, sending you all the love

I will update y'all properly in chat. I'm in shock!
It was out of nowhere - LITERALLY.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2020, 11:11:38 AM »
SO an update.....

Congratulations ❤❤