Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141283 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2020, 04:15:17 PM »
I forgot to update yesterday:

I had my phone reading with her yesterday (July 06). It was...okay. I DEFINITELY prefer her mp3 reading because she 100% nailed everything in that. With the phone/Skype reading, she touched on a few (very few) things that were accurate, but then things seemed completely off and actually contradicted a bit of what she indicated in her mp3. I’m sure it’s probably due to being overwhelmed with orders, but it was just okay. I really hope she puts the mp3 readings back up and takes a break now and then.

ETA: she did make a prediction that IS in line with what she said during mp3, though TBH, I’m 99% sure she went back to listen to the mp3 because she remembered certain parties’ names without
info from me. I don’t feel the need to read with her again until after her timeline which isn’t for a while. I honestly didn’t need to read with her this time, but I was curious as to the phone reading vs mp3 😅
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 04:25:02 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2020, 06:35:47 PM »
Is Leanne the British blonde?  I’m trying to figure out which Leanne is this the one with her own site?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2020, 06:43:23 PM »
She has a thread with the website on it.  You just need to go to her specific thread.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2020, 08:22:37 PM »
Thank you!  Is it Leanne H something?  Only thread I see

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2020, 01:22:22 AM »
Yes that's the one.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2020, 08:46:56 AM »
I commented on this but deleted as didn’t want to be a negative Nancy. But yeah, I can’t understand why you’d continue to take new orders if you’re behind. Delivering late to everyone is not a good look. And I actually feel (just my opinion) that a few hours late is a bit late, but two days is actually very late.

Because she is greedy and not committed.

Offline JJC

« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2020, 09:31:45 AM »
There could be many reasons behind the late delivery. I just feel maybe it's practically difficult to schedule multiple live sessions with clients since the majority of her clients are from the US? She is at GMT+3, so at minimum 7 hours ahead.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2020, 09:40:12 AM »
There could be many reasons behind the late delivery. I just feel maybe it's practically difficult to schedule multiple live sessions with clients since the majority of her clients are from the US? She is at GMT+3, so at minimum 7 hours ahead.

I ordered a recorded reading. And it doesn’t negate the fact that if she’s got to a point where she’s consistently late and therefore behind, she shouldn’t keep on letting new orders flood in- you can pause the listing. And should also get in touch to say she’ll be late.

Offline JJC

« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2020, 09:57:19 AM »
Fiverr DOESN'T cancel a late order, the client does, check your facts and stop misleading members! And I see her queue is getting shorter but no reviews are coming up, quite possible some of them are cancellations?!

She did deliver quite a few orders in the past 2 days, so the queue is shorter now.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2020, 10:01:35 AM »
I think she’s aware there are people waiting for her to fail& close shop.
She seems to want to prove herself and prove her doubters wrong

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2020, 10:15:45 AM »
I think she’s aware there are people waiting for her to fail& close shop.
She seems to want to prove herself and prove her doubters wrong

What gives you the impression she’s aware that seemingly one person is waiting for her to fail? And what has proving doubters wrong and not closing shop got to do with consistently delivering orders late?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2020, 01:09:00 PM »
So are there any updates on Psychic Diva? Predictions passing or no?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2020, 02:06:19 PM »
So are there any updates on Psychic Diva? Predictions passing or no?

Right! I’m more interested in predictions passing or not. Not much interested in her queue on Fiverr it her finances lol

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2020, 02:29:27 PM »
I am sure if people have updates they want to share that they’ll post them without prompting. If people are discussing aspects of a psychic and the service that they provide that don’t interest you then you can ignore it without trying to shut people down.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2020, 03:03:19 PM »
I know I'm not going to expend excess energy on trying to convince people to not use a reader or not.  It is their choice and money.  If you've had a bad experience, you should feel free to share it but bombarding a thread endlessly over a failed reading seems odd.

Psychic ability isn't a precise science, and you will find some people that work for you and not others and vice-versa.  Kisha did not work for me, but I am not flooding her thread with how awful she is.

I don't think anyone has said Anne was god-like; if she proves ineffective for people then they will not use her.

anything