Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141273 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2020, 02:22:57 AM »
Thank you for clarifying!! Yeah I don’t care she changed her name- people are crazy (proven here) so I can understand why someone would want to protect their identity. I have a good friend who is an amazing medium and she can’t even bring herself to get on a platform due to the fact that she doesn’t want people to become emotionally connected to her and she also doesn’t believe in actually charging people for these sorts of services- so I totally understand.

Oh DEFINITELY. People already stalk and harass psychics/readers now, imagine if they knew some of their true names/locations? I’d be fearful! No thanks! Lol

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2020, 03:53:57 AM »
Thank you for clarifying!! Yeah I don’t care she changed her name- people are crazy (proven here) so I can understand why someone would want to protect their identity. I have a good friend who is an amazing medium and she can’t even bring herself to get on a platform due to the fact that she doesn’t want people to become emotionally connected to her and she also doesn’t believe in actually charging people for these sorts of services- so I totally understand.

Oh DEFINITELY. People already stalk and harass psychics/readers now, imagine if they knew some of their true names/locations? I’d be fearful! No thanks! Lol

Yes people do stalk psychics quite frequently. My tarot instructor, who works as a psychic on CP and works for two different retail psychic businesses, operates under different pseudonyms so I don’t find it unusual at all. My instructor always tells students to never use your real name or give away personal identifiable information when working as a psychic or tarot reader. Most people who seek out psychics are ordinary people and understand readings are for entertainment only. If predictions happen then great, if not then the person moves on. However, there lot of unstable or questionable characters out there who seek out psychics and cling to their words like it’s fact or truth when they really should be seeking out conventional forms of therapy. My instructor says once you get into the world of psychics and tarot there is no middle ground.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2020, 06:11:52 PM »
She didn't change her name because she was afraid of stalkers. She changed her psychic name, which is now psychic diva and changed her business names continually because of how she does business. When she burnt bridges she would dissolve one and open another one. She always used her real name, Anne.

There is another forum that talks about this and shows a list of all her previous names. It's moderated well, so it's never been deleted.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2020, 11:20:00 AM »
I think PD has had a big hit for me.
So she said next contact will be significant & will allow for progress with poi.

He sent me a flyer for an event & specifically ask if I’m coming as he will be there.
To be continued..... I haven’t see him since December guys.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2020, 11:36:02 AM »
Congrats Realrealwater!

So she said next contact will be significant & will allow for progress with poi.

He sent me a flyer for an event & specifically ask if I’m coming as he will be there.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2020, 12:46:34 PM »
That’s amazing!! Happy to hear! When she made that prediction did it come with a timeframe? And if so- was that also on point?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2020, 12:49:22 PM »
Realrealwater that is great!

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2020, 01:02:43 PM »
That’s amazing!! Happy to hear! When she made that prediction did it come with a timeframe? And if so- was that also on point?

Come into the chat room!
I know you hate it but lol
She said around 2 weeks or less. 5 days later here we are.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2020, 01:13:02 PM »
Was suppose to get my order today was the deadline.  Is she ever late?

She was late for each of my readings with her

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2020, 01:35:25 PM »

Congratulations.....Thats awesome.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2020, 02:28:40 PM »
I’m on mobile so it’s really extra horrible LOL. I’ll catch up with you later but this is amazing news!!! I am SOOOOO happy right now for you <3

Offline jolimano

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2020, 02:36:14 PM »

You're welcome LOL.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2020, 02:40:26 PM »

You're welcome LOL.

I’ll pay you in wedding cake

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2020, 03:03:46 PM »

You're welcome LOL.

Did she get timing right? Unfortunately her prediction didn't happen for me unless it's super late

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »

You're welcome LOL.

Did she get timing right? Unfortunately her prediction didn't happen for me unless it's super late

She said it will be 2 weeks or less but came in 5 days after prediction