Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141760 times)

Offline massine

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2020, 07:01:40 PM »
Wtf? She has been harassing the shit out of me...

Add her to your ignore list!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2020, 07:05:34 PM »
I wont go into details about what Diva predicted for me in a reading from 2 weeks ago, but I will say.... what she saw happened last night.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2020, 07:13:10 PM »
Yeah well that’s why I’m telling everyone just to ignore her. You should see what she wrote on facebook, a complete nut job. Then she labels everyone a bully or bullying her when in fact it’s she who is a bully and not stable. This thread will probably get deleted and will have to get started again but once it does please try to just ignore her.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2020, 07:13:15 PM »
I think it’s kinda bullshit she can just troll the site and harass and say whatever.. we all come here for support... I’m blocking that negativity...

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2020, 08:34:14 PM »
I wont go into details about what Diva predicted for me in a reading from 2 weeks ago, but I will say.... what she saw happened last night.

That is fantastic TZ!! I just had a reading from her three weeks ago and her first predictions are mid to late July. We’re her time frames accurate for you?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2020, 08:39:55 PM »

That is fantastic TZ!! I just had a reading from her three weeks ago and her first predictions are mid to late July. We’re her time frames accurate for you?

Thank you so much! She told me that I would feel a certain way in reference to something by the time I received my reading if I hadn't already been feeling it. But yes it did happen during that timeframe.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2020, 08:50:54 PM »
Was suppose to get my order today was the deadline.  Is she ever late?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2020, 08:52:42 PM »
I’ve only read with her once and she was 2 days late. It’s the only negative on her for me

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2020, 11:33:58 PM »
Was suppose to get my order today was the deadline.  Is she ever late?

She was 1 1/2 days late for me but the reading was pretty good. I don't care about a reader being a day or 2 late if they are busy though. She did apologize for being late.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2020, 12:01:09 AM »
That is great TZ! My predictions from her aren’t to pass until end of July to mid-August, and another later in October to November. I’ll report back of course, but I LOVED my reading with her.

Oh and @serenejoy, hi! 🙂 Just wanted to say that yes, Psychic Diva actually IS the same as ThePsyLightHouse (or whatever) and Psychic Anne. I cannot confirm the other names that you-know-who mentioned, but I do know she used to be under those two. I had been following her for a while and trying to get a reading with her. I had messaged her when she as ThePsyLightHouse about getting a reading and she disappeared after a few exchanges a couple of years back. She resurfaced on Fiverr as Psychic Diva, but I honestly could not care less if she changed her name (it was also confirmed on the last thread prior to deletion). Personally, I wouldn’t want people to be able to identify me if I gave readings IDK, maybe it’s just me. Either way, she was SPOT on for me so hoping her predictions come to light 😃

ETA: I also booked a voice reading with her (non-POI related). My first reading was via mp3 which I really liked, but she no longer offers. I’ll report back as to which I preferred and/or which was better.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:15:35 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2020, 12:18:43 AM »
That is great TZ! My predictions from her aren’t to pass until end of July to mid-August, and another later in October to November. I’ll report back of course, but I LOVED my reading with her.

Oh and @serenejoy, hi! 🙂 Just wanted to say that yes, Psychic Diva actually IS the same as ThePsyLightHouse (or whatever) and Psychic Anne. I cannot confirm the other names that you-know-who mentioned, but I do know she used to be under those two. I had been following her for a while and trying to get a reading with her. I had messaged her when she as ThePsyLightHouse about getting a reading and she disappeared after a few exchanges a couple of years back. She resurfaced on Fiverr as Psychic Diva, but I honestly could not care less if she changed her name (it was also confirmed on the last thread prior to deletion). Personally, I wouldn’t want people to be able to identify me if I gave readings IDK, maybe it’s just me. Either way, she was SPOT on for me so hoping her predictions come to light 😃

ETA: I also booked a voice reading with her (non-POI related). My first reading was via mp3 which I really liked, but she no longer offers. I’ll report back as to which I preferred and/or which was better.

Hey LillyPad99,

Im thinking about doing a voice reading with her as well. I had a General Grand Tableau reading and it was a bit confusing. But when I messaged her.....she clarified everything. Told me if I have anymore questions to contact her. When she clarified....I had more validation.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2020, 12:22:07 AM »
That’s good, TZ! That’s one of the many things I like about her. Unlike some readers, she actually responds and clarified. She doesn’t ignore your emails/messages or take WEEKS to respond (like some 😒😒). I still haven’t used my free mini reading from the first reading I had haha. I wonder if it’s still valid given she’s not offering mp3s anymore 🤔🤔 oh well. I’m fine if not. I honestly feel she undercharges for her readings..

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2020, 12:36:11 AM »
I wonder why she stopped mp3 readings considering that was her most popular gig. If shes overwhelmed she can go on break

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2020, 01:33:11 AM »
That’s good, TZ! That’s one of the many things I like about her. Unlike some readers, she actually responds and clarified. She doesn’t ignore your emails/messages or take WEEKS to respond (like some 😒😒). I still haven’t used my free mini reading from the first reading I had haha. I wonder if it’s still valid given she’s not offering mp3s anymore 🤔🤔 oh well. I’m fine if not. I honestly feel she undercharges for her readings..

Now I do agree with you. I feel she undercharges as well. I told her what I was looking for and I just wanted a general. She charged me 25 dollars for the General Grand Tableau reading. Im sure she will still honor it. I still have mine as well.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2020, 02:15:39 AM »
Thank you for clarifying!! Yeah I don’t care she changed her name- people are crazy (proven here) so I can understand why someone would want to protect their identity. I have a good friend who is an amazing medium and she can’t even bring herself to get on a platform due to the fact that she doesn’t want people to become emotionally connected to her and she also doesn’t believe in actually charging people for these sorts of services- so I totally understand.

anything