Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 141289 times)

Offline JJC

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2020, 03:17:42 PM »
Would be great if people with disappointing updates are supported in the same way as people with positive ones rather than ignored.

Did you get any clarification or explanation from PD herself?

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2020, 03:18:40 PM »

Im sorry that she probably doesnt work for you :(
Would be great if people with disappointing updates are supported in the same way as people with positive ones rather than ignored.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2020, 03:27:46 PM »
Truthfromrosie, sorry she didn't work for you.  Have you found anyone that has?  I definitely don't want to derail the thread with bring up a another reader on here.   Maybe there is someone else who connects with you.  Or like they suggested follow up with her and maybe she can clarify why things didn't happen.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 03:30:18 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2020, 03:40:55 PM »

Truthfromrosie, sorry she didn't work for you.  Have you found anyone that has?  I definitely don't want to derail the thread with bring up a another reader on here.   Maybe there is someone else who connects with you.  Or like they suggested follow up with her and maybe she can clarify why things didn't happen.

Waiting 7(ish) days for her to respond and see what she says.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2020, 04:15:32 PM »

Waiting 7(ish) days for her to respond and see what she says.

I hope she will give you clarification. Do you have another go to reader that work for you?

Hmmm I am not sure that I do. There are people I know for sure have a gift and that can be accurate for me about 50% of the time. EffieK was about 90% for me for a good while but fell off. I keep trying new people in the hope I will find a really strong connection. But yeah, I’ll see what she says.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2020, 04:18:01 PM »
TruthfromRosie Im sorry to hear that her first two didn’t work out :( I did have one hit regarding a change in income that was coming “rather quickly” I read with her 6/13. Today I got a MASSIVE raise and bonus that was completely unexpected! I’d say less than 3 weeks is quickly so it’s the first hit hopefully of many. Kisha nailed the date on it too. I didn’t ask for more because I was focused on relationship not job as it rarely changes and is stable. Honestly, I would trade in this hit for the POI to come through as discussed.

Offline JJC

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2020, 04:33:02 PM »
Anyone had negative prediction from PD coming true? Not necessarily pertaining to you and POI...

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2020, 04:38:26 PM »
Anyone had negative prediction from PD coming true? Not necessarily pertaining to you and POI...
Does that count me getting Into a quarrel with poi and feeling like it’s the end counts as negative cause that happened. However the outcome is positive so let’s see

Offline JJC

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2020, 04:53:26 PM »
Does that count me getting Into a quarrel with poi and feeling like it’s the end counts as negative cause that happened. However the outcome is positive so let’s see

Hmmm, sort of. Anything more negative with more significance?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2020, 05:52:43 PM »

😅 I’m blocked from everywhere I don’t know what can be more negative than that

Offline JJC

« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2020, 06:06:24 PM »

😅 I’m blocked from everywhere I don’t know what can be more negative than that

That is serious, hope things will turn around for you quickly as predicted.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2020, 12:09:11 AM »
PD told me and a former POI wouldn’t work out and she was right. At the time, I was pretty bummed about it.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2020, 12:27:48 AM »
PD told me and a former POI wouldn’t work out and she was right. At the time, I was pretty bummed about it.

Did she seem definite that your old POI and you would not work out? Or was it a, "Maybe, but probably not?"

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2020, 03:50:22 AM »
My timeframe was accurate, especially if she pick them up by herself.

How is Psychic Divas timeframes? I read with her & Caroline Flynn on Fiverr. Caroline gave a completely different timeframe & she didn't give me nearly as much info as psychic diva did. Kinda feel like I wasted my money on Caroline. Psychic Diva gave me a physical description of my soulmate Caroline did not.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2020, 04:22:28 AM »
How is Psychic Divas timeframes? I read with her & Caroline Flynn on Fiverr. Caroline gave a completely different timeframe & she didn't give me nearly as much info as psychic diva did. Kinda feel like I wasted my money on Caroline. Psychic Diva gave me a physical description of my soulmate Caroline did not.

Thats how I feel about Flynn

anything