Author Topic: Soulmate Connections in Readings  (Read 907 times)

Offline Tandrem27

Soulmate Connections in Readings
« on: June 23, 2020, 09:11:51 PM »
Hello everyone!

I tried browsing through and looking for any threads that specifically talked about soulmate connections and couldn't find anything.. I apologize if there is something out there, please let me know!

I have only been reading with several.. and when I say several, I probably went a bit overboard, but in most of my readings (75-80%) the soulmate cords/soulmate connection, past lives topic came up. All the readers I have chosen I have for the most part gathered from all your reviews on here, so none have come to offer things like cleanses, candles, etc. they just bring up soulmate cords, and past life pain, all that stuff.

I was curious as to how many of you all have gotten that in your readings, if anyone would like to share of course :)

Offline maggs30

Re: Soulmate Connections in Readings
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 09:18:50 PM »
Every guy I have went to psychics about over the last 30 plus years has been a "soulmate"  none have lasted. The only exception is one guy I was told was a summer fling. I married him and we were married 25 years so take that for what its worth lol. Interestingly the guy I started dating in March they don't call him a soulmate either. They say I can have a comfortable relationship with him. Guess I am marrying him.

anything