Author Topic: How accurate is Golden Dawn Tarot?  (Read 4189 times)

Offline lovelacetito

How accurate is Golden Dawn Tarot?
« on: June 22, 2020, 03:03:01 PM »
Anyone pls give details

Offline marciamia

Re: How accurate is Golden Dawn Tarot?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 10:23:57 PM »
A simple search:

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1147.msg17156.html#msg17156

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 11:04:38 AM »
Pretty accurate in my case... she told me things would level up in my relationship in 3... she was right. I’ve gotten a lot of small things with a lot of readers but she’s the only person who has gotten both timing and the bigger picture. She warned me that if I did something it would have severe consequences and that the story was not set in stone I had control over how things played out.  I did it anyway and she was soooooo right. I paid for it big time but it wasn’t the end. She’s the reason I don’t read anymore. Because in my situation I was going to do it a certain way no matter what and what she predicted was really bound to happen. What she told me not to do I knew would be a problem she just confirmed it. She just confirmed it. Her first reading said it wouldn’t work out... and honestly at that time it wasn’t working. But I just did what I thought was best and it just happened to land in my favor, I believe in free will now for sure. I think she’s the only person I would ever read with outside of qofcups18, if I ever called again. I just like reading this board.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 07:59:22 PM »
Golden Dawn Tarot gave me differing predictions. Nice lady, but she guesses based off of what you tell her.

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 10:25:03 AM »
Any updates on this reader? Predictions? Accuracy?

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2023, 03:01:47 PM »

She generally tends to predict negative with everything. I never have gotten anything super specific to make me feel like she’s super in tune with my situation. Like it just seems to be general stuff that ends in the negative. This person runs hot and cold/ in and out behavior. Etc. there’s nothing she’s said to make me feel like ooh this is very specific to my poi.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2023, 11:44:23 PM »

She generally tends to predict negative with everything. I never have gotten anything super specific to make me feel like she’s super in tune with my situation. Like it just seems to be general stuff that ends in the negative. This person runs hot and cold/ in and out behavior. Etc. there’s nothing she’s said to make me feel like ooh this is very specific to my poi.

Thanks that's helpful... I'm in two minds about reading with her. I don't want to get a super negative prediction and then hang on something that may not be accurate...

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2023, 10:29:00 AM »

Thanks that's helpful... I'm in two minds about reading with her. I don't want to get a super negative prediction and then hang on something that may not be accurate...

I read with her - I thought she was actually pretty good. Picked up what seemed to be a lot of accurate info - gave me a reasonable outcome (not overly negative by any means) and some advice..

anything