Author Topic: Binging today on Psychic Source!  (Read 3064 times)

Offline Jenjen

Binging today on Psychic Source!
« on: June 19, 2020, 08:05:04 PM »
Tried some new members! Good or bad money spent..lol

Offline Jenjen

Re: Binging today on Psychic Source!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 04:41:19 PM »

Giiiiiiirrrrllllllll... Lol. they having a sale or something?

No sale. Bought a package on last promo! Yes..giiiirrrrrlllll I have to try the newbies for entertainment.
Are r u doing with your new readings...lol.
Have good week!

Offline Jenjen

Re: Binging today on Psychic Source!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 08:54:19 PM »

Giiiiiiirrrrllllllll... Lol. they having a sale or something?

No sale. Bought a package on last promo! Yes..giiiirrrrrlllll I have to try the newbies for entertainment.
Are r u doing with your new readings...lol.
Have good week!

Actually have not had a reading since begining of May on a platform. I had a friend (she only reads for personal friends and family, so for lurkers no she will not do readings for anyone else) do a reading for me in regards to a potentional stalking situation with someone connected to my previous POI a few weeks back and it was just for the validation with myself that they are/were sniffing around and she was accurate cause I saw the proof about 2 days later. I just don't see the need to read on platforms or really in general right now cause there is really nothing I want answers on that would require a reading. I still do tarot readings on biddy tarot maybe once a month, but anymore I have found the serious beauty in just watching a few things unfold that I have never read on before.
Kool equals truth. Just saw this post!