Author Topic: Angelhealer79 from Fiverr  (Read 3947 times)

Offline PJpilar

Angelhealer79 from Fiverr
« on: June 19, 2020, 03:10:19 PM »
I just ordered my second reading from her. Shes straight to the point and answers your questions. For my 1st reading I didnt ask about love but something that did not involve emotions and she was right about that. I am still waiting for my 2nd reading.

Has anyone else used her?

Offline britbrat

Re: Angelhealer79 from Fiverr
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »
I have had 2 readings from her. I usually do the chat readings and she usually available. I haven't had to wait for her to deliver any readings. She is pretty good with picking up on details as most of them are. I have predictions from her through November. I had 2 predictions from March happen as predicted. I am unsure of her long term predictions.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 10:35:56 PM »
Hi I tried looking for this reader on fiverr do you have a link please ?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 09:32:52 PM »
I read with her.  It was a basic tarot read, 15m, and its in line with what basically everyone says lol

Offline Anon

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 08:01:19 PM »
Not sure whether her assessment of the situation was accurate, seemed based on assumption.

Offline HKUSA

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 08:21:47 AM »
I had a few readings with her, results should manifest at the end of this month into August and then 6-8 weeks, so well see.

BUT I also ordered a 4 counseling session which she marked complete after 24 hours, during the first session. she just talked and asked if I had any questions. told me about her personal life and basically just wasted time and said more would happen in week 2. I questioned rating the Gig before anything was done and didn't feel comfortable. WHAT DID I DO THAT FOR! She flipped her lid, threatened me, used personal information from the reading,  called me loser and and too much to type. SO just an FYI  if you aren't satisfied and either cancel or don't rate 5 stars she will block you and become HIGHLY UPSET AND HARASSING. Yes, she started harassing me via my personal email!!!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 12:07:31 PM »
I don't think Fiverr psychic is trusted, maybe if so only PD

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 04:05:24 PM »
Angelhealer79's account disappeared from Fiverr, it said it's no longer available! Hope she fulfilled all of her orders before she closed her shop though.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 04:46:18 PM »
blondey was exposed as being a fraud

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 04:51:54 PM »
And Cassandradusk24 closed her shop too on Fiverr recently. I wonder why these psychics suddenly disappeared...  ::)

Offline Steven213

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2020, 05:38:04 PM »
Thats why! I also looking for Blondey but she disappeared now, I googled her and she is so expensive now. She was only $5 on Fiverr

Why did you look for Blondey? She is a fraud!

Offline HKUSA

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2020, 07:40:02 AM »
Angelhealer79's account disappeared from Fiverr, it said it's no longer available! Hope she fulfilled all of her orders before she closed her shop though.

YES ... probably because the way she harasses for 5 stars. She also harassed me off line, so that is probably why she is no longer on Fiverr. Several psychics on Fiverr will do this so be careful. If you don't give them 5 stars or cancel an order they get pissed off!!!!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2020, 07:49:17 AM »

YES ... probably because the way she harasses for 5 stars. She also harassed me off line, so that is probably why she is no longer on Fiverr. Several psychics on Fiverr will do this so be careful. If you don't give them 5 stars or cancel an order they get pissed off!!!!

I really didn't expect this honestly because she seemed gentle to me but sorry that it happened to you

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2020, 08:13:24 PM »
welp, this is the issue with people who just read cards

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2020, 02:02:46 AM »
I don't think Fiverr psychic is trusted, maybe if so only PD

57 posts in 24 hours trying to discredit everyone except PD? Not at all suspicious. 

anything