Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244661 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2017, 07:44:39 PM »
Oh my god! I wish i would have read this post beforehand. I called her and she said "he is guarded, has his guard up, very focused on money, he's hiding, doesn't want his feelings to be known, and then said we would get married. She was wrong on a lot of other details, of course i didn't say anything during the reading. I didn't get any kind of information that convinced me she was psychic.. Just guessing.

OMG same here.  Money, guarded etc. 

She did get one freaky detail, the state he lived in!  without any input from me.

She was nice but wow i just got conned!
& That's eerie have you ever told any other psychics on keen about what state he lives in? Sometimes i wonder if they gather information on people who call keen regularly and share with other psychics.

Nope never did!  was truly nuts. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2017, 08:50:41 PM »
Oh my god! I wish i would have read this post beforehand. I called her and she said "he is guarded, has his guard up, very focused on money, he's hiding, doesn't want his feelings to be known, and then said we would get married. She was wrong on a lot of other details, of course i didn't say anything during the reading. I didn't get any kind of information that convinced me she was psychic.. Just guessing.
I got to same reading too she love you but she guarded putting her guard up.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2017, 11:27:39 PM »
I' miss going to be very honest with you guys. I have been reading with Barbara over 5 years. She is the one advisor I can truly say I trust. Yes, she is off with some things but, the majority she has been correct about. She told me there would be a shift between my boyfriend and I in May and that I would know that it is leading to our engagement. I must say the shift started last week and I am confident it's going to happen, I just don't know when. My boyfriend also eluded to it. She is a very good reader. Years ago she told me things I've never forgotten. She truly is a good reader. Give her a chance. Her predictions have definitely manifested.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2017, 11:36:08 PM »
I' miss going to be very honest with you guys. I have been reading with Barbara over 5 years. She is the one advisor I can truly say I trust. Yes, she is off with some things but, the majority she has been correct about. She told me there would be a shift between my boyfriend and I in May and that I would know that it is leading to our engagement. I must say the shift started last week and I am confident it's going to happen, I just don't know when. My boyfriend also eluded to it. She is a very good reader. Years ago she told me things I've never forgotten. She truly is a good reader. Give her a chance. Her predictions have definitely manifested.

I've read with her quote a few times. Nothing ever said happened and she said the same things she said to others. Maybe she gives stock answers when she doesn't connect?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2017, 01:32:45 AM »
Barbara used to be more consistent, but now she mixes crap with crazy detaiils. Guarded, money issues, big money coming etcetc are her favorite words. If she is not picking up stuff for you
she will just say a variation of those things.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2017, 01:43:55 AM »
Is she still throwing out the random states and asking things like "who has 2 kids"? Lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2017, 02:05:24 AM »
Is she still throwing out the random states and asking things like "who has 2 kids"? Lol

LOL I think I called her last year and she rambled the exact same script I heard earlier. "Who has 2 kids?" "
Are you experieincing a legal issue?" It was hilarious. The crazy things she  DOES actually pick up on is crazy though. I will giveher that. Its
just that she is uber lazy nowadays.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2017, 02:07:25 AM »

Oh yeah. She asked me that.  I think I've heard them all from her :(

Offline copperhead

« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2017, 12:44:56 PM »

LOL I think I called her last year and she rambled the exact same script I heard earlier. "Who has 2 kids?" "
Are you experieincing a legal issue?" It was hilarious. The crazy things she  DOES actually pick up on is crazy though. I will giveher that. Its
just that she is uber lazy nowadays.

LOL!! I called her for the first time a few weeks ago and she told me these same things. Who has two kids? Told me to remember California. And asked if the POI  had legal issues. But other things were correct.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2017, 01:17:29 PM »
I personally feel she is gifted but maybe everyone is right in that she's getting lazy or something.  She's definitely someone who will get more and more the longer you stay on with her. 

« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2017, 08:22:09 PM »
I personally feel she is gifted but maybe everyone is right in that she's getting lazy or something.  She's definitely someone who will get more and more the longer you stay on with her.

I agree. My boyfriend travels a lot but, usually to Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Barbara said to me he was going to Atlanta one weekend to look at property. I said ok but, he never goes to Atlanta. She said ask him. I dismissed it. My boyfriend went away and while gone I FaceTimed him. It didn't look familiar to me. I asked him where he was, he said Atlanta. I said what are you doing there, he said he was investing in some real estate to flip. I was shocked to say the least. Barbara told me recently again that my boyfriend was going out of town last weekend for a couple of days. I had asked him before she and I spoke if he was going out of town and he said no. Saturday he called me and said I am leaving you my car I want you to drive me to the airport, I'll be back Tuesday. Another time, my brother had been staying with me for a little over a year and I was ready for him to go. I didn't even ask about my brother and she said did your brother move yet? I had no idea he was looking for an apartment. I spoke to my mother and said he was moving out. She said how do you know? Apparently, he told her not to tell me. I told her Barbara told me; my mother's response ( I swear on everything) was.."well I'll be damn, that woman is good". He moved out 3 weeks later. I never say someone is good unless they've wowed me and Barbara has. I can go on and on about the predictions she's given that have happened. Barbara and I are so close now that when I get married she will be getting an invitation.

Offline knel27

« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2017, 11:47:21 PM »
Maybe I should try her again. I called her once, and i admit the call wasn't that long. She just kept asking random questions "who's David"...umm I don't know a David, "who's an aries or libra"....I don't know, "Who's around age 41 or 42"...I don't know..."well remember the name David"...okay... :-\ I couldn't really ask any questions because she just kept asking random things that didn't make sense. Perhaps I should've talked longer, it sounds like when she's on she's really on. She is hard to catch though, I don't usually see her online.

« Reply #192 on: May 11, 2017, 12:30:42 AM »
Maybe I should try her again. I called her once, and i admit the call wasn't that long. She just kept asking random questions "who's David"...umm I don't know a David, "who's an aries or libra"....I don't know, "Who's around age 41 or 42"...I don't know..."well remember the name David"...okay... :-\ I couldn't really ask any questions because she just kept asking random things that didn't make sense. Perhaps I should've talked longer, it sounds like when she's on she's really on. She is hard to catch though, I don't usually see her online.

She's on sometimes 12p ET but, most times around the 3p ET hour. If you get in her queue expect a call around 3p something. All EST

I'm telling you, this woman is a hidden gem. I have been so angry with her because things she said didn't happen but, weeks later they start unfolding. She says didn't I tell you that. I love Barbara.

Offline knel27

« Reply #193 on: May 11, 2017, 12:42:05 AM »

She's on sometimes 12p ET but, most times around the 3p ET hour. If you get in her queue expect a call around 3p something. All EST

I'm telling you, this woman is a hidden gem. I have been so angry with her because things she said didn't happen but, weeks later they start unfolding. She says didn't I tell you that. I love Barbara.

Thanks! Will definitely try again :)

Offline knel27

« Reply #194 on: May 11, 2017, 08:32:53 PM »
Tried her again today and definitely a much better experience. She does take a while shuffling cards, but she accurately picked up my ex, his zodiac sign, his drinking problem, and always going out. She kept getting 'something about marriage' and a roommate. I told her he lived with his roommate and roomates wife. She picked up on some other things as well, really glad I tried her again. I took notes too, so all the random things she was saying will hopefully make sense later on.  It also wasn't a fairy tale read, she mentioned I would have trust issues with him when he does come back. Very realistic reading.
I also think when someone is getting closer to contacting, psychics pick up energy better and my readings with people have been more accurately lately. I felt for a while no one could pick up my guy's energy or character. I'm hoping this means I'll see some movement  in the next couple months.