Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245669 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2017, 08:34:59 PM »
Curious if she told you all also that you and your POI are meant to be together?

Yes she did  :-\

She told me the same..meant to be together. 

stargazer

« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2017, 09:10:09 PM »
"Meant to be" doesn't mean "will be" unfortunately.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 06:06:40 AM by stargazer »

Offline Dannika

« Reply #167 on: February 13, 2017, 09:12:43 PM »
She got some details correct on my situation, but was incorrect on a prediction she made.

Offline Summergirl

« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2017, 11:30:54 PM »
I had reading with barbara 2 weeks ago.  i was very impressed what she picked up without me saying anything. she picked up on his ex sign, his age, when did they break up. she also picked up he is very guard about his money, which is true. barbara also said " he wants to change his life around" wow, that is exact word he put on his facebook page.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2017, 11:36:29 PM »
I really like this woman but I've been talking to her for a few months now, maybe once or twice a month.  I read over my notes last night and she has said almost the same thing every time I read with her.  However, nothing has happened.  She keeps telling me soon or a few weeks.  Soooooo, I'm just not sure anymore.  Unfortunately.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #170 on: February 28, 2017, 04:09:48 PM »
I really like this woman but I've been talking to her for a few months now, maybe once or twice a month.  I read over my notes last night and she has said almost the same thing every time I read with her.  However, nothing has happened.  She keeps telling me soon or a few weeks.  Soooooo, I'm just not sure anymore.  Unfortunately.

She gave you a positive outcome for your situation?  or just contact not happening?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #171 on: February 28, 2017, 04:34:31 PM »

She gave you a positive outcome for your situation?  or just contact not happening?

She's given me both positive outcome and contact. But at this point, nothing has happened. We all know the timing issue though. But every read is pretty much the same. Guarded, conflict with money, conflict in their relationship, thinks of the past, thinks of marriage etc. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #172 on: February 28, 2017, 05:06:45 PM »
What I want to know & I am sure this has been asked or discussed in some posts..how all or most psychics see and predict the same thing I.E he will contact you and be back YET it doesn't  come to pass..or get all other predictions besides that one?

I've wondered the same thing. Im really starting to believe that calling too much,  holding on to timelines and predictions and not moving on prevents things from happening.  Its been explained to me that our energy is still attached to the POI and once we completely let go, things happen. Its very hard to let go but I think thats the key.
You're absolutely right! I had a very serious psychic addiction last year that was triggered by a very confusing relationship and I realized that out of the tons of readers I spoke to ( some of the top rated) and ot if the hundreds of readings and thousands of dollars I spent contact predictions only happened three times, for the most part each time I completely let go and decided to move on is when I heard from my POI. I still do call as I find psychics fun but at the end of the day if it's meant to be things will only start to move once you let go of the obsession.

I read this today. There is definitely something to this.  http://www.mind-your-reality.com/detachment.html

stargazer

« Reply #173 on: February 28, 2017, 05:42:22 PM »
Great site @baypark
Thx
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 10:38:35 PM by stargazer »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #174 on: February 28, 2017, 05:46:37 PM »

She's given me both positive outcome and contact. But at this point, nothing has happened. We all know the timing issue though. But every read is pretty much the same. Guarded, conflict with money, conflict in their relationship, thinks of the past, thinks of marriage etc.

Yea she has said the same stuff with me.  Guarded always came up and the money stuff.  I thought she was supposed to be super accurate ? lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #175 on: February 28, 2017, 05:54:18 PM »

Yea she has said the same stuff with me.  Guarded always came up and the money stuff.  I thought she was supposed to be super accurate ? lol

I thought so too.  I was disappointed when I read through my readings and noticed a trend.  She said the POI and 3rd party had conflicts with money, argued about money and would end. Hasn't happened yet!!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2017, 04:36:41 AM »
she said the same to me too she like you but she had her Guarded up.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #177 on: May 09, 2017, 07:19:37 PM »
Oh my god! I wish i would have read this post beforehand. I called her and she said "he is guarded, has his guard up, very focused on money, he's hiding, doesn't want his feelings to be known, and then said we would get married. She was wrong on a lot of other details, of course i didn't say anything during the reading. I didn't get any kind of information that convinced me she was psychic.. Just guessing.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #178 on: May 09, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »
Oh my god! I wish i would have read this post beforehand. I called her and she said "he is guarded, has his guard up, very focused on money, he's hiding, doesn't want his feelings to be known, and then said we would get married. She was wrong on a lot of other details, of course i didn't say anything during the reading. I didn't get any kind of information that convinced me she was psychic.. Just guessing.

OMG same here.  Money, guarded etc. 

She did get one freaky detail, the state he lived in!  without any input from me.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #179 on: May 09, 2017, 07:40:39 PM »

OMG same here.  Money, guarded etc. 

She did get one freaky detail, the state he lived in!  without any input from me.

She was nice but wow i just got conned!
& That's eerie have you ever told any other psychics on keen about what state he lives in? Sometimes i wonder if they gather information on people who call keen regularly and share with other psychics.