Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245042 times)

Offline dimdim196

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #150 on: January 05, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum.Nice to meet you all:)
I read with Barbara yesterday and was super impressed with what she got. She said many details that no one would know except my own self. She knew I broke up with my ex three years ago and she said he still wants to be around which is true because I never stop receiving his messages to meet up, and she got my graduation year right, the age of my POI and the fact that I kept changing my job etc. She predicted my POI would come back and I would have a choice between two men, my POI and a man whom his parents own a business. I also got marriage and big money from her as all of u guys have said LOL
Will update!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2017, 06:18:41 PM »
Usually mid day PST like 12-3ish...random days of the week but usually always Saturday and maybe sundays too

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2017, 10:40:15 PM »
I read with her and nothing she told me happened.
 Didn't even really pick up anything.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2017, 01:36:12 AM »
I have read with Barbara a few times and she gets the details right but she is 50/50 with predictions. I don't like the way she throws generic fillers in her readings though. She is really sweet though.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2017, 07:33:42 PM »
She didn't feed me fairy tales although I have some predictions out feb-march..all the rest she gave me passed .Her remote viewing or psychic or tarot card reading is freakin scary.She told me I would interview for a job with some man mid age etc but eventually I would get the job offer from a female..Well I interviewed with a man -the manager but the HR lady who was a woman called to offer me the job..she also said someone around me /past is getting married .Well that was confirmed yesterday.She also accurately predicted a falling out I had with a girl.spot on if u ask me
Oh I got increase /money card which is true .witht the new job I got a $18,000K raise annually
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:37:03 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #155 on: February 10, 2017, 12:25:11 AM »
maybe she didn't connect with me on some stuff cause I got an extra 2.5k on my last check for retro and I have a raise and she didn't' see that.  She did say this turd I call about has been chatting up the ladies online and I kinda think so  :-\
I did love how she would say something and say "remember that"

Offline Dannika

« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2017, 03:28:44 AM »
Curious if she told you all also that you and your POI are meant to be together?

Yes she did  :-\

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2017, 04:08:59 AM »
Curious if she told you all also that you and your POI are meant to be together?

I've read with her a few times.  She's never said POI and I were meant to be together.  None of her timing has been correct but I think she's pretty accurate with present.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2017, 04:27:45 AM »
What I want to know & I am sure this has been asked or discussed in some posts..how all or most psychics see and predict the same thing I.E he will contact you and be back YET it doesn't  come to pass..or get all other predictions besides that one?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #159 on: February 10, 2017, 04:32:48 AM »
What I want to know & I am sure this has been asked or discussed in some posts..how all or most psychics see and predict the same thing I.E he will contact you and be back YET it doesn't  come to pass..or get all other predictions besides that one?

I've wondered the same thing. Im really starting to believe that calling too much,  holding on to timelines and predictions and not moving on prevents things from happening.  Its been explained to me that our energy is still attached to the POI and once we completely let go, things happen. Its very hard to let go but I think thats the key.

stargazer

« Reply #160 on: February 10, 2017, 04:41:00 AM »
I agree with you baypark. From my own experience. Years ago my psychic addiction was at its peak & I held onto every prediction. Little things happened but the happy ending i wanted then, did not. I still get readings every so often and now that I'm not attached to any outcome, i see big predictions come true. Easier said than done. I think a lot of it (for me anyway) had to do with being happy with myself and just having faith.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #161 on: February 10, 2017, 05:01:02 AM »
I agree with you baypark. From my own experience. Years ago my psychic addiction was at its peak & I held onto every prediction. Little things happened but the happy ending i wanted then, did not. I still get readings every so often and now that I'm not attached to any outcome, i see big predictions come true. Easier said than done. I think a lot of it (for me anyway) had to do with being happy with myself and just having faith.

Theres definitely something to it.  For me, staying off of here helps keep me from staying attached.  Its hard to do. But it can be done. One day at a time :)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #162 on: February 10, 2017, 05:16:12 AM »
She didn't tell me that she said she saw New Jersey and that maybe I'd meet someone from New Jersey

Offline Caroline

« Reply #163 on: February 10, 2017, 06:19:29 AM »
Lol X
Well I know a guy (intimately) since last year but he's from New York, but I think his dad lives in New Jersey and since I spoke to her I have heard from him, but I don't see he and I actually dating

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #164 on: February 10, 2017, 12:20:53 PM »
Yea I can see that baypark..predictions which I usually don't care for like a new job or trips lol always happen for me..regarding the person I am interested in almost never..sigh.I closed my keen account..lol till 6months are up

anything