Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244669 times)

Offline lovelygirl86

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2014, 08:32:44 AM »
I am starting to see what Barbara predicted in the last 2 years come to pass. It's actually pretty jaw dropping. She's always been one of my favorites.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2014, 09:21:49 AM »
I am starting to see what Barbara predicted in the last 2 years come to pass. It's actually pretty jaw dropping. She's always been one of my favorites.

Can you share? PM me if you prefer

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2014, 12:01:12 PM »
I used to read with Barbara, and while she knew details about me and the person I was asking about at the time, predictively she was wrong. As a matter of fact, she said I would marry that man (C), and we all know that didn't happen.

Considering how wrong she was, I'm not even sure why I'm asking this, BUT for those of you who have had her predictions manifest... How did you approach the reading? Did you ask a specific question or did you ask for a general reading?

Offline newgirl

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2014, 07:42:54 PM »
Syn  ::)

how are you doing gal, n how are your little gals :D. Barbara had been utterly wrong for me in romantic situations. She got me married almost with every guy I called her about. She made career predictions for 2012 which happened in 2014 but around same time frame and same kind she said.

Romance wise Louise, Tarot with Jane, Sincerity told me things which happened as they said but after an year or with different guy. There was another reader I don't rem her name now but she reads only through her personal site and some member from this forum only referred her. She charged 90 dollars for 30 mins reading and basically described the guy, his profession , looks to a T whom I am dating now and she was d only one whose time frame had been right, actually TWJ also was right with the timeline and sign of the guy i would meet and tht I would meet him in Fall. But even though things aint that great, not because he is not nice but because he is extremely cold and there is no intimacy so I cant consider this a relationship and that said relationship prediction had been wrong according to me.

I am actually excited to see what comes up, I had reading with Yona Farrel in March this year and she said I would be married next time by this time. I didnt like her reading a lot but as many mentioned how accurate she had been for them. This is Sep this year and I dont see any signs of me getting married anytime soon, lol :D

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2014, 10:46:59 PM »
Hi Bark
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:59:41 PM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2014, 11:24:44 PM »
I used to read with Barbara, and while she knew details about me and the person I was asking about at the time, predictively she was wrong. As a matter of fact, she said I would marry that man (C), and we all know that didn't happen.

Considering how wrong she was, I'm not even sure why I'm asking this, BUT for those of you who have had her predictions manifest... How did you approach the reading? Did you ask a specific question or did you ask for a general reading?

Letting her shuffle the cards and speaking for about 15 minutes before you jumping in and asking specific questions. It may get a little expensive, but it seems to be the most effective approach.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2014, 10:23:50 PM »
She's usually on in the evenings. I happened to catch her randomly one evening.... Arnd 9pm ET ishy :)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2014, 01:04:46 AM »
I read with barbara after reading up on her on this thread and got curious. I was actually looking to see if Saphire was on and caught Barbara instead. I remembered reading on here that she would say certain same stuff in all readings. Ie. you have someone you know in prelaw? I have some money coming my way...  So i have a hard time trusting the rest of the reading itself. Like i'm going to get married next year August... -_- when i'm not even in a relationship. What do you guys think of the same info she sometimes provide in other people's readings?

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2014, 04:30:49 PM »
I read with her last night. The job stuff she said is pretty much line line with what readings I've had, and what I see happening anyway. She asked if I have a hobby I make money at, and said that will grow (I do have a side business).

She didn't tell me I was due money or would be making an obscene amount like she did for others, but she did say my bf has a very wealthy person in his family that he doesn't talk about.

She kept insisting there is a man with 2 kids around me, 40s - early 50s. No one I know of.

I asked what she saw about someone else (didn't care if it was personal or biz) and she said he has love for me and cares for me, but that our "relationship" (there really isn't one other than we talk now and then) will end by the end of this year and it will be my doing. She couldn't say why. I then asked her about a business partnership with him and she said that could start all of the sudden, but end by next year. I think I've read though she's not as good if you ask her things. I also read she's often off with ages - if she was with this one it was a full 20 years, not 10. She never asked me my age.

I'm really skeptical about the man with 2 kids as it seems quite a few people have had that prediction. And I am really not drawn to men with kids - though if a man my age has kids they'd be quite a bit older at this point.

I would only call her if you need a spy, seriously lol.  I have validated her details over and over again.  I always said what the hell is going on with xyz, and just let her talk, if you ask questions she is wrong very much like cookie.  I wrote down everything she said regarding details and it amazed me what she knew, but I also noticed when I asked if this meant ???, her interpretation was always wrong.

Write down everything even if it sounds ridiculous, say nothing, and let her give details and leave it alone for a while go back and read it later and you will see her accuracy....with the details.

I think if you can validate the details of what she says you can predict what is going to happen, actually you will have a better success rate than waiting on psychic predictions. 

This is what I did when I asked about the one person, but what she said was pretty vague - feels like his life is falling apart, has had difficulties, cares for me - hard for me to validate any of those. The only other thing she said is something will happen where I don't trust him which is why I may stop talking to him. She couldn't see if this is because of my current r/s or not.

I definitely feel this is another reader that you just put the notes aside and read months later.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 04:38:11 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2014, 01:55:13 AM »
I read with her asked general reading she saw that money will be good in December, someone I broke up with will re enter my life, there is libra woman who will leave my life. Wonder who relationship with family will improve. She asked me to make a note of this. She then said the man has an angel around him.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2014, 02:05:48 PM »
I read with her asked general reading she saw that money will be good in December, someone I broke up with will re enter my life, there is libra woman who will leave my life. Wonder who relationship with family will improve. She asked me to make a note of this. She then said the man has an angel around him.

No Libras. She said *I* have angels around me. She told me to be careful of a woman I trusted, she may be lying. She did say someone from my past would re-enter, with a son, and he has legal issues (my exbf has a court case pending against him for the past year - but if he has a child I don't know about it and no way am I interested in rekindling that)

She tossed out the name "William" - that's a first for me (usually it's Dave lol)

She talks so fast it's hard to keep up.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »
Do you think Barbs is clairvoyant? There is no way she is picking up names in tarot cards. Of cause she is!!!! I just read her profile again. She told me relationship with my mother will get better, I don't know about that. She is trying but I don't think I want her negativity around me.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 03:08:32 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2014, 03:13:51 PM »
She was fixated on "2 kids", that drove me nuts

Offline melancholia

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2014, 03:24:50 PM »
She used to throw out the random Anglo-Saxon names at me all the time...the most problematic one she gave me was "Tim," because I had a friend named Tim who was flirtatious (as in, with everyone) but very married.  I also got "two kids, eventually" when calling her about my S.O. at the time.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2014, 12:37:23 PM »
I am here t report on Babara , one of the three prediction happened. The rest is not till the end of the year. The libra woman she saw leave my life happened about a month ago, it is a friend of mine was was always negative, eventually her negativity was affecting me so badly that I cut her off. I did not see this happening but it has and I did not think of her as someone I would cut off. These were voluntary information from her. I remember she had predicted this b4 but mixed it up when I asked about my guy the first time, but when I did not asked her specific questions, she was very clear.

anything