Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244625 times)

Offline dragonflyer

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #735 on: November 12, 2023, 07:07:08 PM »
Do you think she fish for information? She asked me "who went to medical school?" "who went to law school?" I was like "nobody..." She kept calling me the wrong name and asked me to remember that. I was like, you just didn't get my name correct...  ::)
I read with barbara last night for the first time since 2019 and told her to just let whatever comes up come up.  I just dont know... She caught me off guard with some things she said but I realized later that anyone with access to client demographics(address, area code, DOB) could reasonably come up with these things if they were clever.  Maybe I am being unfair.. but I do wonder. Especially when she then flows into the classic "legal issues, something about someone with a baby, money coming your way crap."

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #736 on: November 12, 2023, 07:35:53 PM »
I read with barbara last night for the first time since 2019 and told her to just let whatever comes up come up.  I just dont know... She caught me off guard with some things she said but I realized later that anyone with access to client demographics(address, area code, DOB) could reasonably come up with these things if they were clever.  Maybe I am being unfair.. but I do wonder. Especially when she then flows into the classic "legal issues, something about someone with a baby, money coming your way crap."

I don’t know how accurate she was for me yet but she definitely didn’t say any of those other things to me, the baby, legal troubles, or money.” Hopefully that helps? I understand that stuff is very vague though and anything can happen that can make you think she’s correct when she says general stuff.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #737 on: November 12, 2023, 07:45:49 PM »
Do you think she fish for information? She asked me "who went to medical school?" "who went to law school?" I was like "nobody..." She kept calling me the wrong name and asked me to remember that. I was like, you just didn't get my name correct...  ::)

I think she has an algorithm and she clearly uses it with every single person. She throws a few lines out that have decent odds of resonating with people: x large city(cities), person(s) with generic name, person with baby.. if none of these ping for you, she will say "well keep an eye out for them bc its coming up." She then delivers the age old predictions of "lawsuit, money, etc." She says these things with just about everyone and on every call with just about everyone. She reminds me a lot of CP Mattie in this regard - a reader I just cannot understand the hype over. 

Alot of people do seem to have jaw dropping moments with Barbara - maybe she has a gift but only needs a minute to convey those messages. I dk.. the filler is just so in your face.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #738 on: November 12, 2023, 08:23:18 PM »

I don’t know how accurate she was for me yet but she definitely didn’t say any of those other things to me, the baby, legal troubles, or money.” Hopefully that helps? I understand that stuff is very vague though and anything can happen that can make you think she’s correct when she says general stuff.

Maybe I am being harsh. She has said that stuff every single time I have ever called her. Seems like she says that to a ton of people on this forum too.

Offline jackY

« Reply #739 on: November 12, 2023, 10:09:53 PM »
Oh, absolutely! Just with a DOB, they will make shit up based on your age and astrological sign. That's why I never gave it. You are not being unfair.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #740 on: November 13, 2023, 04:27:37 AM »
She said the same things to me. Who works in law? Who is a doctor. Except it actually applied. So yeah I don’t know anymore about Barbara.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #741 on: November 13, 2023, 05:26:30 PM »
She said the same things to me. Who works in law? Who is a doctor. Except it actually applied. So yeah I don’t know anymore about Barbara.

I never got lawyer in any of my readings, but she has asked me who the doctor is around me. My boyfriend is a pharmacist, so I gave that one to her.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #742 on: November 14, 2023, 04:02:16 AM »

I never got lawyer in any of my readings, but she has asked me who the doctor is around me. My boyfriend is a pharmacist, so I gave that one to her.

Imo she knows how to fish for info while making it sound like insight. I have just never heard her say anything that was more unique than this - her insight always seems to be in the form of a relatively generalized questions that people can sort of round up to an accuracy (doctor to pharmacist). The unique insight she does seem to pull seems related to basic demographics like age, location, etc. Details that I assume might be available to readers. If she follows this algorithm with everyone, shes gunna get a hit frequently.  When you ask her for more specific info, she gets more general and starts offering more life advice. Everyone here seems to think shes more accurate when she does a general reading and imo its because general readings allow her to cold read much more effectively.  Another reason I think she is just a talented cold reader is bc she reuses so many of the same lines so so often. This thread is filled with people recounting those same lines. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 04:17:25 AM by Aaron0326 »

Offline jackY

« Reply #743 on: November 14, 2023, 07:36:13 PM »
You're being too generous ;). Big difference between a doctor and a pharmacist, but I understand why you would give it a pass.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #744 on: November 14, 2023, 09:13:24 PM »
You're being too generous ;). Big difference between a doctor and a pharmacist, but I understand why you would give it a pass.

From google:

"Yes, pharmacists are doctors. You might not address your pharmacist as “doctor,” but a PharmD degree is a doctorate degree. It's similar to a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree."

But if it helps you, when I called about another guy she knew he was in the finance industry. He was a Finance Director. I get it, she doesn't work for everyone but I sure am glad she works for me because most of them did not.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #745 on: November 15, 2023, 12:55:37 AM »

Imo she knows how to fish for info while making it sound like insight. I have just never heard her say anything that was more unique than this - her insight always seems to be in the form of a relatively generalized questions that people can sort of round up to an accuracy (doctor to pharmacist). The unique insight she does seem to pull seems related to basic demographics like age, location, etc. Details that I assume might be available to readers. If she follows this algorithm with everyone, shes gunna get a hit frequently.  When you ask her for more specific info, she gets more general and starts offering more life advice. Everyone here seems to think shes more accurate when she does a general reading and imo its because general readings allow her to cold read much more effectively.  Another reason I think she is just a talented cold reader is bc she reuses so many of the same lines so so often. This thread is filled with people recounting those same lines.

I honestly don't think she connects with everyone. When she is on fire, she is on fire. I had around 7-8 of out of about 11 predictions happen (one is probably going to happen soon which is moving) and this is all in a span of about 6 months when I spoke with her. I think she has a gift but just doesn't connect with everyone and instead of saying just that, she just keeps you on the phone which I don't think is ethical.

Offline Mina

« Reply #746 on: November 15, 2023, 02:12:05 AM »

Yeah a couple $100,000s of debt dollars difference. But I bet she spun it like “well I see someone in lab coat 🥼 “ and not saying pharmacist isn’t type of health profession, or knowledge

When I read with Barb back in 2010 ish - it just felt her go tos where
Who is divorced?
Who is lawyer?
I see two kids

I definitely think none of that was accurate. And that’s what keeps me from calling her -she throws anything to see if it will stick, and my mind is searching and searching. But I have tried to read with her again however i always talk myself out. Not saying she isn’t psychic but I didn’t get good results with her and the things I was calling back then left such a bad impression that it kinda keeps me from me from really trying to again

Just my two cents
But I do think consider if she is just throwing things to see if it will stick
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 02:15:14 AM by Mina »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #747 on: November 15, 2023, 03:50:00 PM »

Yeah a couple $100,000s of debt dollars difference. But I bet she spun it like “well I see someone in lab coat 🥼 “ and not saying pharmacist isn’t type of health profession, or knowledge

Who is divorced?
Who is lawyer?
I see two kids

I definitely think none of that was accurate. And that’s what keeps me from calling her -she throws anything to see if it will stick, and my mind is searching and searching. But I have tried to read with her again however i always talk myself out. Not saying she isn’t psychic but I didn’t get good results with her and the things I was calling back then left such a bad impression that it kinda keeps me from me from really trying to again

Just my two cents

I've heard other people say that and agree with the post below your last one from Rav2202, that she probably doesn't connect with everyone. So many psychics gave me predictions that did not happen but she was one of them that gave me specifics...like my dad inheriting property and someone being pregnant before anyone else even knew about it. Sorry she sucked for you! I feel like maybe this is kind of how people feel about Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) she's either bang on or no one has any idea what she's talking about.

Offline Mina

« Reply #748 on: November 15, 2023, 05:12:27 PM »

Who is divorced?
Who is lawyer?
I see two kids

Just my two cents

I've heard other people say that and agree with the post below your last one from Rav2202, that she probably doesn't connect with everyone. So many psychics gave me predictions that did not happen but she was one of them that gave me specifics...like my dad inheriting property and someone being pregnant before anyone else even knew about it. Sorry she sucked for you! I feel like maybe this is kind of how people feel about Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) she's either bang on or no one has any idea what she's talking about.

Rav2202?

I dont think I’m familiar with that reader or user? Or was this misquote or towards someone else?

Ugh I just feel so embarrassed for the reasons why I was calling Barb back then. I was calling about this friend who had become close and I started to develop romantic feelings. We had a complete falling out, which I am ok with now… but I realized because of my psychic calling I constantly used my discernment so incorrectly here.

Offline jackY

« Reply #749 on: November 15, 2023, 11:47:33 PM »
Yeah, that was my unfortunate experience with her as well. She was throwing out so much non-sensical crap with me when I read with her last year, it was laughable. Apparently, this is a technique that has worked for her. I'm happy she works for others and I really wish that would have been my experience.

Who is divorced?
Who is lawyer?
I see two kids

Just my two cents