Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244768 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #690 on: December 15, 2021, 12:06:21 AM »
I asked her about my current boyfriend a few months ago and she said we were going to have some problems in the next few months. This was accurate. She also knew he had three children without me saying anything. Will come back to update if other stuff is right. She has been off on some previous readings but she does get stuff.

Offline lala

« Reply #691 on: March 08, 2022, 12:58:20 AM »
any updates on this reader? I feel like she really hits on stuff and then sometimes Im confused by her readings.

Offline Candy

« Reply #692 on: March 09, 2022, 03:47:04 AM »
any updates on this reader? I feel like she really hits on stuff and then sometimes Im confused by her readings.

This has pretty much been my experience with her. I had two readings with her last year, about 3 months apart. The first time she picked up some really amazing details, like the correct state name and other details that she couldn’t have guessed. Then about three months later, I called about something else, and she started throwing out random letters of the alphabet, “Whose name starts with D?”
“There’s someone named “S”. Each time I said no because none of it made sense. That second reading was completely random and confusing. Even now, none of the letters and random crap she threw out makes sense. I wouldn’t try her again.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #693 on: May 08, 2022, 02:38:44 PM »
I think once she starts throwing things out she isn't connected... it is like when she connects she's amazing I wish she would just be honest when she isn't connecting...

This has pretty much been my experience with her. I had two readings with her last year, about 3 months apart. The first time she picked up some really amazing details, like the correct state name and other details that she couldn’t have guessed. Then about three months later, I called about something else, and she started throwing out random letters of the alphabet, “Whose name starts with D?”
“There’s someone named “S”. Each time I said no because none of it made sense. That second reading was completely random and confusing. Even now, none of the letters and random crap she threw out makes sense. I wouldn’t try her again.

« Reply #694 on: May 08, 2022, 06:10:25 PM »
Can we get an isms thread for her... lol ...will succeed, meant to be together, she actually said at a distance I will carry burdens- has fears makes sense....i have balance out too

One thing I will say I totally forgot about her reading and everything she said and predicted from before I met this guy and I asked for a general on ex-poi happened with this new guy down to a female he is apparently best friends with whom I found out about on vacation and Barbara said her name said date and then we will get back together new beginning... that is still a future predictions o we will see she has misses but damn when she is on the random things she sees wow... her numbers and signs still make no sense to me :/ and cities... she also said we are meant to be together, paths were already made, angels lead us together lol.. she did say i will eventually move to be with him, i would have to and Kisha saw this in a general e-mail about a move connected to a man. Kind of cool... we will see I guess.

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.
succeed with you etc

these are almost always similar in most readings and i suspect these are card meanings. in my case he's guarded meant he is indecisive and not willing to move forward or change something. carries burdens has meant he has fears but then she says carries in the future/at a distance. is that the same thing? balance out must mean get together but then I have balanced out with all 3 men she sees for me. lol. so do i date them all? i never really know what these phrases mean. maybe it is Barbara-isms. but she is def amongst my favs

« Reply #695 on: May 08, 2022, 06:16:31 PM »
What’s funny to me about Barbra is that out of all the readers on the board that we can compare notes and readings from, no one ever thought to compare their readings from Barbra. Well I am guilty of reading with her about two times before I realized that she gave me the same two readings and said many of the same lines that she has told everyone else that left feedback on her. She is really giving us all the same readings guys. I wish I could send y’all my readings from her that I have recorded and she says I’ll be tied up and get some news, I’ll hear about a divorce, someone with three kids around me, a man who goes through legal stuff around me, a delay from a gentleman, I’m guarded right now, somebody will return to me, I will make a lot of money blah blah blah. All the same stuff she tells us all. And we believed it. But as I read the reviews on here, it’s all the same stuff. Please tell me someone noticed this besides me. I have to laugh at it all now. I will never call her again.

she has never said any of those to me... I never got you will hear of a divorce, never got the 3 kids around me, never got a man who goes through legal stuff, or delay from a gentleman and never once mentioned money in my readings...

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #696 on: May 08, 2022, 11:34:53 PM »
I’ve read with her a couple of times and she only got two minor predictions right. Last year, she said I was going to have a confrontation with a Pisces woman and it did happened three weeks after the reading. She also said last year that I was going to travel to Chicago. I went to Chicago for the first time ever last month. Last time I called her, it seemed like we didn’t connect cause she kept saying random stuff that didnt make sense. I ended up hanging up.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #697 on: May 09, 2022, 12:39:29 AM »
What’s funny to me about Barbra is that out of all the readers on the board that we can compare notes and readings from, no one ever thought to compare their readings from Barbra. Well I am guilty of reading with her about two times before I realized that she gave me the same two readings and said many of the same lines that she has told everyone else that left feedback on her. She is really giving us all the same readings guys. I wish I could send y’all my readings from her that I have recorded and she says I’ll be tied up and get some news, I’ll hear about a divorce, someone with three kids around me, a man who goes through legal stuff around me, a delay from a gentleman, I’m guarded right now, somebody will return to me, I will make a lot of money blah blah blah. All the same stuff she tells us all. And we believed it. But as I read the reviews on here, it’s all the same stuff. Please tell me someone noticed this besides me. I have to laugh at it all now. I will never call her again.

she has never said any of those to me... I never got you will hear of a divorce, never got the 3 kids around me, never got a man who goes through legal stuff, or delay from a gentleman and never once mentioned money in my readings...

@fefe I have friends who have read with her - although our readings are definitely different - I agree - she is known to say the same things such as marriage and or divorce - kind of like her "isms" its the way she interprets her cards...sometimes the divorce could mean "ending" ...but she is kind of like Cookie like that - Cookie says some of the same stuff like "when he takes you around friends and family" or weight loss or whatever....I just weed that stuff out and look at the specifics and those are pretty spot on

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #698 on: May 09, 2022, 12:40:30 AM »
Can we get an isms thread for her... lol ...will succeed, meant to be together, she actually said at a distance I will carry burdens- has fears makes sense....i have balance out too

One thing I will say I totally forgot about her reading and everything she said and predicted from before I met this guy and I asked for a general on ex-poi happened with this new guy down to a female he is apparently best friends with whom I found out about on vacation and Barbara said her name said date and then we will get back together new beginning... that is still a future predictions o we will see she has misses but damn when she is on the random things she sees wow... her numbers and signs still make no sense to me :/ and cities... she also said we are meant to be together, paths were already made, angels lead us together lol.. she did say i will eventually move to be with him, i would have to and Kisha saw this in a general e-mail about a move connected to a man. Kind of cool... we will see I guess.

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.
succeed with you etc

these are almost always similar in most readings and i suspect these are card meanings. in my case he's guarded meant he is indecisive and not willing to move forward or change something. carries burdens has meant he has fears but then she says carries in the future/at a distance. is that the same thing? balance out must mean get together but then I have balanced out with all 3 men she sees for me. lol. so do i date them all? i never really know what these phrases mean. maybe it is Barbara-isms. but she is def amongst my favs

OMG I just saw this LOL and I just commented about her ISMS!!! I agree she needs one too

« Reply #699 on: May 09, 2022, 02:23:00 AM »
Right like explain what all this means haha

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.
succeed with you etc

OMG I just saw this LOL and I just commented about her ISMS!!! I agree she needs one too

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #700 on: May 19, 2022, 12:25:07 AM »
“ Remember that.”

« Reply #701 on: May 19, 2022, 12:37:28 AM »
Lolol

“ Remember that.”

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #702 on: May 22, 2022, 05:39:44 AM »
Lolol

“ Remember that.”

Lol yeah she does say that.

Someone divorcing, money coming, legal issues.

She's been telling me marriage is coming not sure if that's been thrown out. She recently picked up that I am with a cancer man and she knew he had 3 kids. Prior to that she also asked who the doctor was around me but he hadn't come into my life yet.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #703 on: May 22, 2022, 08:21:51 AM »
Lolol

“ Remember that.”

She's been telling me marriage is coming not sure if that's been thrown out. She recently picked up that I am with a cancer man and she knew he had 3 kids. Prior to that she also asked who the doctor was around me but he hadn't come into my life yet.

Yeah I’m just going through everyone’s experiences with her and it seems like she tell people mostly the same things. Marriage (does everyone have to get married) legal issues (why is everyone in legal trouble?) 3 kids, money. In the past (I really only spoke to her a handful of times) when I told her that was incorrect she’d just tell me to remember it as though it has future relevance. Nice trick. Overall, I’m seeing she has a set structure of bulletpoints for everyone. Thumbs down on her, IMHO

Offline flora0250

« Reply #704 on: May 22, 2022, 11:28:42 AM »
Lolol

“ Remember that.”

Yeah I’m just going through everyone’s experiences with her and it seems like she tell people mostly the same things. Marriage (does everyone have to get married) legal issues (why is everyone in legal trouble?) 3 kids, money. In the past (I really only spoke to her a handful of times) when I told her that was incorrect she’d just tell me to remember it as though it has future relevance. Nice trick. Overall, I’m seeing she has a set structure of bulletpoints for everyone. Thumbs down on her, IMHO

I didn’t get any of those lines from her during any of my readings. I did get “remember that” but not any of the stock predictions you’re saying here. I do think she might overstate emotional / romantic connections but I don’t think she ever said marriage to me.

Several years ago she asked me who the teacher was. I didn’t know any teachers. Not in like my romantic life at all. Then she asked who was into numbers. That I was going to meet someone that had something to do with working with numbers.  Sure enough - three years later though- I am talking to / interested in / something might be happening with this man who was a teacher and has this thing with numbers. Like numbers are this almost ocd thing with him.

She picked up a lot of specific present things this time when I called her as well. The guy I asked about three years ago though - she never said anything about us getting together again and she was right. We didn’t. She didn’t say anything to me about marriage and love with that guy and she was right.

anything