Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244694 times)

Offline chaosgirl

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #600 on: August 14, 2020, 12:51:20 AM »
Thanks Luckystar! I'll keep you guys posted!

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #601 on: August 21, 2020, 01:56:04 AM »
Almost a year, nothing came true.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #602 on: August 31, 2020, 07:02:12 PM »
Almost a year, nothing came true.

Sorry :/ Sometimes she is on fire, other times i think she is just spitting stuff out.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #603 on: August 31, 2020, 07:26:59 PM »
I read with her on the 10th of August..She saw things that were all over the place ..Honestly,  I don't even know why I wrote it down because even she didn't understand fully what she was seeing.She said she saw those but could not explain why she was seeing it...She saw grief on poi's part and I thought she meant something else ..The crazy grief happened this week!!! In fact I believe she saw something specific because she asked me about it twice or three times..I also think she misinterpreted it because the words were correct but the interpretation was very wrong..I believe it's very possible that sometimes they see things they can't explain too..

I am alittle scared now because she saw something gloomy for my poi in 3years..I hope she is wrong about that because the grief this year is massive !!! We don't want any more shock than this..
It's very personal so I can't post the specifics here but if u need more infor inbox me..So far within 3 weeks, she was unfortunately right about the grief aspect..I don't know if other part will be right too..We shall see
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 07:34:18 PM by lovelacetito »

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #604 on: September 12, 2020, 02:35:03 PM »
Okay guys so I am probably just overanalyzing this detail, but I need to ask...

While on the phone with Barbara she asked if I wanted to know about anyone specifically and I gave her my POI's name. The first thing she asked after that (don't know if she had already shuffled cards or just her asking) she asked if my POI was engaged. I told her I hope not lol because if he was I wouldn't be calling about him! LOL. She went on to my reading and gave me details of outcomes, positive for me and my POI. Anyway...... there is a third person involved in my situationship (lol I found this term here and its hilarious) so I am curious to know if her asking me that is ANY indication of her seeing something or just wanting to get more information before starting the reading?

In retrospect I should have asked her but the outcome she gave me was so positive that i didn't feel the need to. I just wonder why she asked me that........ has she ever said some random off the wall thing that made you nervous that wasn't accurate?

Offline Kaz

« Reply #605 on: September 15, 2020, 06:50:07 PM »
Hmm, Is it common for her to pick up a past person in a general reading and insist that this individual is “in love” with you? There were some things she was right on the money about, but they were extremely small details. She insists there’s a man I’m going to meet with a lot of money but I have a really high chance of marrying this past person. Seems a bit fairytale to me but I do like her.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #606 on: September 15, 2020, 07:23:30 PM »

While on the phone with Barbara she asked if I wanted to know about anyone specifically and I gave her my POI's name. The first thing she asked after that (don't know if she had already shuffled cards or just her asking) she asked if my POI was engaged. I told her I hope not lol because if he was I wouldn't be calling about him! LOL. She went on to my reading and gave me details of outcomes, positive for me and my POI. Anyway...... there is a third person involved in my situationship (lol I found this term here and its hilarious) so I am curious to know if her asking me that is ANY indication of her seeing something or just wanting to get more information before starting the reading?

In retrospect I should have asked her but the outcome she gave me was so positive that i didn't feel the need to. I just wonder why she asked me that........ has she ever said some random off the wall thing that made you nervous that wasn't accurate?
That sounds like a very specific question. Maybe she picked up on the third person.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #607 on: September 15, 2020, 09:19:45 PM »

Has anyone else had this experience where she asks about a third party?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #608 on: September 16, 2020, 12:54:21 PM »

She told me she saw marriage around my poi.....she was correct.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #609 on: September 16, 2020, 01:21:57 PM »

She told me she saw marriage around my poi.....she was correct.

Yeah she didn’t tell me she saw an engagement around him. She just asked me at the beginning if he was. Sort of like how some psychics ask people “ When was the last time you spoke?” Or some even ask “ What is your relationship to this person?“ SMH. LOL. 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #610 on: September 16, 2020, 05:18:49 PM »
Whenever Barbara throws something random out you can basically count on it being right. In this instance I’m not sure. She isn’t 100% right but she’s never been 100% wrong for me with the big picture.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #611 on: September 16, 2020, 06:29:31 PM »
Whenever Barbara throws something random out you can basically count on it being right. In this instance I’m not sure. She isn’t 100% right but she’s never been 100% wrong for me with the big picture.

Yeah, I'm going to focus on Barbara's big picture which was definitely positive for me. I think she was just tying to figure out the dynamic of what was going on.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #612 on: September 20, 2020, 03:37:44 AM »
Ugh finally some progression with my love life:

I was dating a guy this past spring that I was super into but we broke things off. We stayed friends but as these things tend to do, we just fizzled out. Communication slowly stopped by mid-June.
I've been reading with Barbara about monthly and I tend to just do a general read. This particular POI has been coming up in EVERY reading. She's been adamant he's coming back. She said I'd be surprised but happy.
Even back in June when I asked her about 3 guys, 1 being this POI, she was certain I'd end up with him. I read with her a week ago and I was asking for a career reading, POI still came through in the reading haha

We ended up talking last night. I called him because I was having an anxiety attack and honestly my fingers just went to his name on my phone and I figured I had nothing to lose. After talking about the issues that sparked the attack, he says "I don't know if this is the right time to bring this up but I miss you."
He admitted that he thinks about me all the time, and that he stepped back because he thought I deserved better. He acknowledged that he didn't put in as much effort as he should have. He hasn't dated or been with anyone else since me. Basically everything we always hope to hear from an ex lol

I was totally caught off guard like Barbara said. I had hoped this would happen but I had worked on letting him go and wasn't holding onto predictions about him. I even unfollowed/unfriended him everywhere so I wouldn't be reminded of him and so he wouldn't have access to what's going on in my life. I stopped asking about him specifically in any readings, and just focusing on my work and self development. I've been talking to different guys and dating.

I'm still pretty shocked about all this and while we aren't totally reconciled, Barbara was pretty certain about him specifically. I know a lot of psychics say an ex will come back making you hang on to false hope, but Barbara's told me they wouldn't when I've inquired about other exes so she's not fairytale.

Timing: in the June/July readings Barbara was getting August/September for something to happen. In the August reading, she was getting October but she thought it'd be September.

She has consistently predicted a new person coming in (consistent characteristics/description over several readings). I still haven't met him, so I'll keep you all posted if I do.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #613 on: September 20, 2020, 04:18:10 AM »
Ugh finally some progression with my love life:

I was dating a guy this past spring that I was super into but we broke things off. We stayed friends but as these things tend to do, we just fizzled out. Communication slowly stopped by mid-June.
I've been reading with Barbara about monthly and I tend to just do a general read. This particular POI has been coming up in EVERY reading. She's been adamant he's coming back. She said I'd be surprised but happy.
Even back in June when I asked her about 3 guys, 1 being this POI, she was certain I'd end up with him. I read with her a week ago and I was asking for a career reading, POI still came through in the reading haha

We ended up talking last night. I called him because I was having an anxiety attack and honestly my fingers just went to his name on my phone and I figured I had nothing to lose. After talking about the issues that sparked the attack, he says "I don't know if this is the right time to bring this up but I miss you."
He admitted that he thinks about me all the time, and that he stepped back because he thought I deserved better. He acknowledged that he didn't put in as much effort as he should have. He hasn't dated or been with anyone else since me. Basically everything we always hope to hear from an ex lol

I was totally caught off guard like Barbara said. I had hoped this would happen but I had worked on letting him go and wasn't holding onto predictions about him. I even unfollowed/unfriended him everywhere so I wouldn't be reminded of him and so he wouldn't have access to what's going on in my life. I stopped asking about him specifically in any readings, and just focusing on my work and self development. I've been talking to different guys and dating.

I'm still pretty shocked about all this and while we aren't totally reconciled, Barbara was pretty certain about him specifically. I know a lot of psychics say an ex will come back making you hang on to false hope, but Barbara's told me they wouldn't when I've inquired about other exes so she's not fairytale.

Timing: in the June/July readings Barbara was getting August/September for something to happen. In the August reading, she was getting October but she thought it'd be September.

She has consistently predicted a new person coming in (consistent characteristics/description over several readings). I still haven't met him, so I'll keep you all posted if I do.

Wow nice!

I like Barbara...most of the stuff she picks up (outside of what she typically says to everyone) usually happens for me....like so random. I’m going to update (one day) all the stuff that she got right...including something that happened recently that was pretty big...

Oh btw...
I’m dating the guy she predicted would come in by July as she (and some others) said 😉

Offline Kaz

« Reply #614 on: September 20, 2020, 10:02:21 AM »
Has she told anyone that an ex would not return?

anything