Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245020 times)

Offline Tiggymo37

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #525 on: May 08, 2020, 03:27:54 PM »
Unfortunately she wasn’t that accurate for me. She kept asking questions that were completely wrong. Asked if I was 24, if I was going to nursing school etc.. all my answers were no so now I’m not sure about her predictions. Kept saying random things and “remember that”, “remember that” but I guess that’s just an ism lol. Also some statements just didn’t make sense.. like she said I’d be near family at a distance.. umm ma’am what does this mean? Maybe I’ll give her one more shot in the future. She did get a few small details correct but nothing that gave me the warm and fuzzies

Haha I think she def has a bunch of “isms”

Cookie says “remember me telling you this” a lot as well

Lol - I wish Cookies queue wasn’t so long! I’d love to at least speak with her once

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #526 on: May 08, 2020, 03:37:54 PM »
Unfortunately she wasn’t that accurate for me. She kept asking questions that were completely wrong. Asked if I was 24, if I was going to nursing school etc.. all my answers were no so now I’m not sure about her predictions. Kept saying random things and “remember that”, “remember that” but I guess that’s just an ism lol. Also some statements just didn’t make sense.. like she said I’d be near family at a distance.. umm ma’am what does this mean? Maybe I’ll give her one more shot in the future. She did get a few small details correct but nothing that gave me the warm and fuzzies

😂😂😂 This means in the future you'll be near family.

"At a distance" means in the future

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #527 on: May 08, 2020, 03:44:23 PM »

😂😂😂 This means in the future you'll be near family.

"At a distance" means in the future

Goodness  😂
I already live far from family and am about to live even further lol. Maybe she’s picking up on a visit lol

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #528 on: May 11, 2020, 08:06:34 PM »
A hit from Barbara from a general reading from mid March. I was re listening to that today and one of the thing she said is that someone is separated from the past and I would hear légala stuff about the divorce. Couple of weeks ago my friend that has been separated from the husband told me she finally filed for divorce. So that’s a hit although not relevant to my life lol, the love stuff for myself haven’t panned out. So my question is does she tell everyone poi will come back?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #529 on: May 13, 2020, 12:24:18 AM »
Does she tell everyone they are going to get married? I read with her last in Jan (5 months ago) and she told me i would get married in my general. In my current General it came up several times. Both times it didn’t say with a specific guy or who (i didn’t ask). Has anyone had this happen repeatedly like this? I shy away from predictions like this but since it wasn’t about anyone specific I can’t say it’s fairytale. What’s funny Cookie has hinted this since last sept here and there but didn’t associated it with a specific person. Like am i just gonna go to a wedding? I mean they said a guy would propose to me and all but didn’t say who it was or no description- and changes around this are within the next 6 months? Wtf lol :o

I don’t even know if i wanna get married lmao

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #530 on: May 13, 2020, 12:53:54 AM »
Hi Sparkle -- Barbara told me I'd get married too -from the general reading - And literally all the readings I got said that too -- I just don't know if this is something readers say to everyone. The only reader I asked in the end of the session was Yona ... she said it showed in the christal.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #531 on: May 13, 2020, 12:56:58 AM »
Hi Sparkle -- Barbara told me I'd get married too -from the general reading - And literally all the readings I got said that too -- I just don't know if this is something readers say to everyone. The only reader I asked in the end of the session was Yona ... she said it showed in the christal.

Right! Its funny because not everyone wants to get married ::)

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #532 on: May 13, 2020, 01:17:31 AM »

Right! Its funny because not everyone wants to get married ::)
 He said I would get married too In my general, with the man I’m waiting to hear from lol, she said I would know by June, it’s May and the guy haven’t talked to me since February so I don’t think he’s going to propose in June lol so that part was bs

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #533 on: May 13, 2020, 01:19:39 AM »
She told me I would get married too in my general .....

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #534 on: May 13, 2020, 01:36:21 AM »
I'm getting a marriage proposal at the end of the year
Picture that
I'm not even in a relationship lol

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #535 on: May 13, 2020, 01:50:44 AM »
Does she tell everyone they are going to get married? I read with her last in Jan (5 months ago) and she told me i would get married in my general. In my current General it came up several times. Both times it didn’t say with a specific guy or who (i didn’t ask). Has anyone had this happen repeatedly like this? I shy away from predictions like this but since it wasn’t about anyone specific I can’t say it’s fairytale. What’s funny Cookie has hinted this since last sept here and there but didn’t associated it with a specific person. Like am i just gonna go to a wedding? I mean they said a guy would propose to me and all but didn’t say who it was or no description- and changes around this are within the next 6 months? Wtf lol :o

I don’t even know if i wanna get married lmao

Hi Sparkle! She didn’t tell me I’d get married but she told me that we’d live together all of the sudden.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #536 on: May 13, 2020, 02:02:56 AM »
Ok she tells everyone they are getting married :P
Has any of this ever happened or came true for anyone 🙄 lol

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #537 on: May 13, 2020, 02:05:33 AM »

I will know by June lol the guy is not talking to me but pro he will propose In June “all of a sudden” lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #538 on: May 13, 2020, 02:41:32 AM »

I will know by June lol the guy is not talking to me but pro he will propose In June “all of a sudden” lol

Well at least you dont have to wait long!! LOL

Cant wait to see what actually happens

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #539 on: May 13, 2020, 03:45:55 AM »
Apparently it's going to be a busy year for weddings, because I too am "getting married".. nope, my POI is my ex fiance who got scared and took off a year ago.. I really doubt marriage is anywhere close to me right now. That dream has sailed my friend.

anything