Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245630 times)

Offline montauk

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #450 on: April 01, 2020, 06:23:16 PM »
A prediction she gave me back in January for "any day between now and the end of March" did not happen
she wasn't good for me when I read with her this time, she kept saying who's in the medical field, when no one around me is in a medical field...
maybe it will come up later i will update if it does...
and it is the worst when they make up sh*t.. like she told me this time that i will have grief about a woman that my bf is with??? im like what, i told her we see each other everyday and he is literally bed bound these days... she changed her tone and said a woman she picks up... which COULD be his sister... but i was like then how you interpret any woman that comes up as a love interest?? it is the worst when they misinterpret what they see or jump to conclusion..... whatever...
2 years ago she told me i will start making 110K soon, hasn't happened.... told me i will work in orange county , hasn't happened
BUT she had been right before about a number 32 she gave me maybe 2 months before i met the current partner, she just said someone who's 32 likes you very much. i guess she is best when you ask NO question, and let her read naturally.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 06:29:42 PM by montauk »

Offline Esse

« Reply #451 on: April 01, 2020, 07:59:33 PM »
I had a reading with her in September and her prediction didn't happen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #452 on: April 02, 2020, 12:03:30 AM »
A prediction she gave me back in January for "any day between now and the end of March" did not happen

BUT she had been right before about a number 32 she gave me maybe 2 months before i met the current partner, she just said someone who's 32 likes you very much. i guess she is best when you ask NO question, and let her read naturally.

Yeah i think she is better with general readings overall, although she has gotten some things very correct for me when i have asked specific questions. Last year in my second reading she asked me who was 34 around me in finance. I had not met the person yet and that was in September. That happened in December.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #453 on: April 02, 2020, 12:54:58 AM »
Stuff from 2012/13 she predicted for those years have been happening these past 6 months. I think she has a talent, but only go for general and to be surprised when the predictions happen.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #454 on: April 02, 2020, 03:41:27 AM »
Her prediction flipped on me. She had me meeting my POIs family in June 2020 and now she is telling me that he will contact you in March which obviously didint happen and then said he will be in and out of your life I would focus on someone else I see in your life..

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #455 on: April 02, 2020, 04:12:12 AM »
lol notice every time someone gives Barbara a nonpositive review on here, someone pops up with a "prediction happened for me story right after.

I am a veteran on this forum and Barbara is in my top five favorites in terms of accuracy. I am sorry if you were not satisfied with your reading/readings with her but she has helped me in ways i will never be able to fully thank her for. She has helped me understand what other people have gone through and/or what they are thinking or feeling. Not only that, but she has also provided accurate and specific predictions for me as well. Very recently I had a "friend" turn on me and she lied to someone that i was romantically involved with...without Barbara's help i may have never been able to fully connect the dots and receive clarification on the situation. She does have similar fluff lines like Cookie, and i don't know why she does this, however i read with Cookie between 6-10 times over the last 10 years and she only got small, insignificant things for me. Barbara has actually predicted things for me that matter to me and that have affected my emotional well-being.

Hey Lucky, would love to know your top 5 favorites!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #456 on: April 02, 2020, 04:42:47 PM »
lol notice every time someone gives Barbara a nonpositive review on here, someone pops up with a "prediction happened for me story right after.

I am a veteran on this forum and Barbara is in my top five favorites in terms of accuracy. I am sorry if you were not satisfied with your reading/readings with her but she has helped me in ways i will never be able to fully thank her for. She has helped me understand what other people have gone through and/or what they are thinking or feeling. Not only that, but she has also provided accurate and specific predictions for me as well. Very recently I had a "friend" turn on me and she lied to someone that i was romantically involved with...without Barbara's help i may have never been able to fully connect the dots and receive clarification on the situation. She does have similar fluff lines like Cookie, and i don't know why she does this, however i read with Cookie between 6-10 times over the last 10 years and she only got small, insignificant things for me. Barbara has actually predicted things for me that matter to me and that have affected my emotional well-being.

The only people who have been accurate for me over the years:

Kisha (Aries Intuition) - better at general readings and to use to see how someone feels

Queenofcups18 - good with details/some predictions

Barbara4846- good with general readings/some predictions

Aquarian Psychic- good as an empath. Not as detailed but she was correct for me on three different men

Eden - the only psychic that was and has been correct for me on California Psychics

Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) got a few random things for me right but not much

I never did read with Yona so if i had she may have been on my list I just don't know

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #457 on: April 02, 2020, 07:09:31 PM »

The only people who have been accurate for me over the years:

Kisha (Aries Intuition) - better at general readings and to use to see how someone feels

Queenofcups18 - good with details/some predictions

Barbara4846- good with general readings/some predictions

Aquarian Psychic- good as an empath. Not as detailed but she was correct for me on three different men

Eden - the only psychic that was and has been correct for me on California Psychics

Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) got a few random things for me right but not much

I never did read with Yona so if i had she may have been on my list I just don't know

Thank you so much for sharing, Luckystar. I really appreciate it! Of all your list, I have to agree. I haven’t read with Eden or Barbara before but now I’m obviously curious 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #458 on: April 02, 2020, 09:25:55 PM »
I just read with her and LOVED her style. Direct, honest and super thorough. She gave big predictions. I will update.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #459 on: April 06, 2020, 02:25:23 AM »
Curious to know if she ever gives bad news?
Or tell you your ex isn't coming back?

Does she ever tell anyone NO?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #460 on: April 06, 2020, 04:43:13 AM »
She has told me things wouldn’t progress with someone I was inquiring about.

She’s brought up that a girl interested in my ex while we were dating, was so interested in him because they had been intimate before (I didn’t get confirmation from him but it appears they are dating now. He always just said she liked him but he didn’t like her back, etc)

I haven’t gone back to listen to recordings in a while but I have gotten not so great news from her.

Curious to know if she ever gives bad news?
Or tell you your ex isn't coming back?

Does she ever tell anyone NO?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2020, 11:56:15 PM »
Updates?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #462 on: April 13, 2020, 12:17:06 AM »
Has she been accurate for anyone as far as the persons feelings for you?

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #463 on: April 13, 2020, 01:23:13 AM »
So I've only read with barbara twice so far, and i seem to have luck with her. during my first reading she gave me a timeframe of when my poi would be back, and it wound up coming to pass. i have other readers i read with often, and they gave me the same time frame as well. since he and i reconnected, hes disappeared again, and i had a feeling he was chatting up other girls on social media and what not. i read with barbara for a second time last week and asked her if she saw him trying to talk to other girls online, and she said yes she did. she told me nothing serious would come from it but yes he was. ive asked other readers that same question and they said no not in a romantic way. well i spoke to my poi the other day and he admitted to me that hes been talking to girls on social media and on a dating app.

if you dont mind sharing, what was her overall outcome for your situation? positive or negative? just trying to see if she gives out majority positives

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #464 on: April 13, 2020, 01:36:18 AM »
Hmmm.. now idk if i should try her or psychiclisa