Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245035 times)

Offline fefe

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #420 on: March 03, 2020, 01:52:41 AM »
What’s funny to me about Barbra is that out of all the readers on the board that we can compare notes and readings from, no one ever thought to compare their readings from Barbra. Well I am guilty of reading with her about two times before I realized that she gave me the same two readings and said many of the same lines that she has told everyone else that left feedback on her. She is really giving us all the same readings guys. I wish I could send y’all my readings from her that I have recorded and she says I’ll be tied up and get some news, I’ll hear about a divorce, someone with three kids around me, a man who goes through legal stuff around me, a delay from a gentleman, I’m guarded right now, somebody will return to me, I will make a lot of money blah blah blah. All the same stuff she tells us all. And we believed it. But as I read the reviews on here, it’s all the same stuff. Please tell me someone noticed this besides me. I have to laugh at it all now. I will never call her again.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #421 on: March 03, 2020, 02:29:53 AM »
What’s funny to me about Barbra is that out of all the readers on the board that we can compare notes and readings from, no one ever thought to compare their readings from Barbra. Well I am guilty of reading with her about two times before I realized that she gave me the same two readings and said many of the same lines that she has told everyone else that left feedback on her. She is really giving us all the same readings guys. I wish I could send y’all my readings from her that I have recorded and she says I’ll be tied up and get some news, I’ll hear about a divorce, someone with three kids around me, a man who goes through legal stuff around me, a delay from a gentleman, I’m guarded right now, somebody will return to me, I will make a lot of money blah blah blah. All the same stuff she tells us all. And we believed it. But as I read the reviews on here, it’s all the same stuff. Please tell me someone noticed this besides me. I have to laugh at it all now. I will never call her again.

She has said all the same things to me too but some of it actually applies to my situation - but there are other specific predictions sprinkled throughout that are relevant...it reminds me of Indio and Delores and Cookie - some of the same stuff to ppl sometimes in readings...unfortunately

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #422 on: March 03, 2020, 05:11:19 AM »

I didn't get anything like that from Barbara-- nothing about divorce, kids, legal trouble, etc.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #423 on: March 03, 2020, 08:23:18 AM »
Me neither. Jury is still out on her predictions but she didnt say anything even similar to this

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #424 on: March 03, 2020, 02:27:26 PM »
Dido- She never said anything like that for me either.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #425 on: March 03, 2020, 03:38:11 PM »
I don't read with Barbara very often, but she does pad some of her readings with fluff. I am not sure why she does that and I'm not totally convinced she is deliberately doing this although she may be. She has provided me with specifics that were accurate and proved she has a gift. Maybe some of the generic things she says are due to her interpretation of certain cards? We all know we have very different experiences with some readers' so, she may not connect to some people and still carry on with the reading without telling them.

Has Barbara ever told anyone she wasn't connecting?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #426 on: March 03, 2020, 07:13:00 PM »
I don't read with Barbara very often, but she does pad some of her readings with fluff. I am not sure why she does that and I'm not totally convinced she is deliberately doing this although she may be. She has provided me with specifics that were accurate and proved she has a gift. Maybe some of the generic things she says are due to her interpretation of certain cards? We all know we have very different experiences with some readers' so, she may not connect to some people and still carry on with the reading without telling them.

Has Barbara ever told anyone she wasn't connecting?

I haven’t read with her since 2015. Her readings for me were always a mixed bag. I may read with her again soon.

Offline artslove

« Reply #427 on: March 03, 2020, 07:34:07 PM »
Her predictions for me should hopefully happen soon. But has she ever mixed up POI energy? I was talking to someone, but I didn’t like him the way he liked me so I ended things a few weeks ago because I want to get back together with my ex.  And I kind of think she may have been picking up on his energy.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #428 on: March 03, 2020, 09:36:10 PM »
Her predictions for me should hopefully happen soon. But has she ever mixed up POI energy? I was talking to someone, but I didn’t like him the way he liked me so I ended things a few weeks ago because I want to get back together with my ex.  And I kind of think she may have been picking up on his energy.

She has never mixed up energies for me but I believe people on here have had that experience with her. It’s possible.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #429 on: March 03, 2020, 11:29:42 PM »
Little update here: Had my first reading with Barbara on February 16th or something like that. It was regarding the ex POI. She said he'd come back around and that I'd get contact from him in March. I've ignored every email he sent since December 17th. Last one he sent me was January 27th. I did get an email from him today. It was casual in nature, which is fine, cause I just want the friendship back that we once had. I don't want a relationship with him any longer outside of that. So, she was right about the contact and the timing of it.

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #430 on: March 06, 2020, 01:28:12 AM »
lol notice every time someone gives Barbara a nonpositive review on here, someone pops up with a "prediction happened for me story right after.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #431 on: March 06, 2020, 02:05:59 AM »
lol notice every time someone gives Barbara a nonpositive review on here, someone pops up with a "prediction happened for me story right after.

I only read with her that one time. I don't know that I'll be calling her again though. Honestly, I already knew my ex would try to contact me again, I just didn't know how far out. Maybe she just guessed it. Idk. But I didn't leave that prediction happened review to be in opposition of anyone else's review. I wasn't that impressed with her. Just mentioned something that happened. That's all.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #432 on: March 06, 2020, 03:23:31 AM »

I am a veteran on this forum and Barbara is in my top five favorites in terms of accuracy. I am sorry if you were not satisfied with your reading/readings with her but she has helped me in ways i will never be able to fully thank her for. She has helped me understand what other people have gone through and/or what they are thinking or feeling. Not only that, but she has also provided accurate and specific predictions for me as well. Very recently I had a "friend" turn on me and she lied to someone that i was romantically involved with...without Barbara's help i may have never been able to fully connect the dots and receive clarification on the situation. She does have similar fluff lines like Cookie, and i don't know why she does this, however i read with Cookie between 6-10 times over the last 10 years and she only got small, insignificant things for me. Barbara has actually predicted things for me that matter to me and that have affected my emotional well-being.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #433 on: March 06, 2020, 05:32:14 AM »

Thats the nature of this entire forum lol

Its all good I like seeing everyone's feedback. In general ppl connect with readers differently

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #434 on: March 06, 2020, 08:06:45 AM »
What are her fluff lines?

I am a veteran on this forum and Barbara is in my top five favorites in terms of accuracy. I am sorry if you were not satisfied with your reading/readings with her but she has helped me in ways i will never be able to fully thank her for. She has helped me understand what other people have gone through and/or what they are thinking or feeling. Not only that, but she has also provided accurate and specific predictions for me as well. Very recently I had a "friend" turn on me and she lied to someone that i was romantically involved with...without Barbara's help i may have never been able to fully connect the dots and receive clarification on the situation. She does have similar fluff lines like Cookie, and i don't know why she does this, however i read with Cookie between 6-10 times over the last 10 years and she only got small, insignificant things for me. Barbara has actually predicted things for me that matter to me and that have affected my emotional well-being.

anything