Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244667 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #390 on: January 23, 2020, 03:29:42 AM »
I have a a lot of mixed feelings about Barbara.  she’s got way more incorrect than correct.  Sometimes she says things that make me think she’s got a gift but more often  than not it’s been her telling me some girl loves me and wants to marry me despite only going on two dates and barely knowing each other.  Maybe I don’t connect well with her I dk.  I don’t really call her anymore

If you call her again ask for a general and do not give any info

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #391 on: January 23, 2020, 04:42:02 AM »
I have a a lot of mixed feelings about Barbara.  she’s got way more incorrect than correct.  Sometimes she says things that make me think she’s got a gift but more often  than not it’s been her telling me some girl loves me and wants to marry me despite only going on two dates and barely knowing each other.  Maybe I don’t connect well with her I dk.  I don’t really call her anymore

If you call her again ask for a general and do not give any info

I never give her any info.  To be fair, this last reading I had with her was pretty accurate.  She also correctly gave the age difference between us and accurately described the third party involved which was pretty cool.  First time she’s ever dipped into a negative reading.  Maybe I should say non fairy tale

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #392 on: January 23, 2020, 06:51:27 AM »
She got my POIs age wrong, she said he was 18 when he is 28. I didn't think that was too much of a big deal though, from the way he acts, he definitely has the maturity level of an 18 year old rather than someone who is 28

sometimes i wonder if they pick up someone's emotional age rather than their true age if that makes sense. barbara thought my POIs gf was in her late 20's when shes actually my age (mid 30s). qoc told me the gf is much younger, but i told her shes actually my age. the gf is very immature and acts like we are still in high school, so i wonder if that is why these readers keep thinking shes much younger, when shes actually my age.

good point she did say in my case that my 40 year old POI is 26 and I said no to which she replied well something happened to him at 26 which impacts his relationships go figure

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #393 on: January 23, 2020, 07:09:07 AM »
She got my POIs age wrong, she said he was 18 when he is 28. I didn't think that was too much of a big deal though, from the way he acts, he definitely has the maturity level of an 18 year old rather than someone who is 28

sometimes i wonder if they pick up someone's emotional age rather than their true age if that makes sense. barbara thought my POIs gf was in her late 20's when shes actually my age (mid 30s). qoc told me the gf is much younger, but i told her shes actually my age. the gf is very immature and acts like we are still in high school, so i wonder if that is why these readers keep thinking shes much younger, when shes actually my age.

good point she did say in my case that my 40 year old POI is 26 and I said no to which she replied well something happened to him at 26 which impacts his relationships go figure

I’ve always got the sense those were sort of filler lines for her.  Every reading I’ve had with her she throws out an age, asks who ___ astrological sign person is, and asks what ___city means to me.  If I say i don’t know to any - which has been pretty much every time - she says “well you will meet a 28 year old,”  “well there’s a Taurus/Virgo/etc around you,” and “well you’ll figure out that Denver connection soon.”   Always figured she was just making stuff up to soak up time. 

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #394 on: January 23, 2020, 07:28:02 AM »

I’ve always got the sense those were sort of filler lines for her.  Every reading I’ve had with her she throws out an age, asks who ___ astrological sign person is, and asks what ___city means to me.  If I say i don’t know to any - which has been pretty much every time - she says “well you will meet a 28 year old,”  “well there’s a Taurus/Virgo/etc around you,” and “well you’ll figure out that Denver connection soon.”   Always figured she was just making stuff up to soak up time.

In terms of the locations, spoke to her twice about my POI.  She nailed me and POI live in New York.  Second time I called she picked up on Chicago.  Im planning to go there in three weeks. She picked up on random stuff like that which was cool.

Entertaining. Just hope the outcome happens.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #395 on: January 23, 2020, 01:44:43 PM »

In terms of the locations, spoke to her twice about my POI.  She nailed me and POI live in New York.  Second time I called she picked up on Chicago.  Im planning to go there in three weeks. She picked up on random stuff like that which was cool.

That’s pretty neat! Maybe I just didn’t understand what she was picking up or our connection isn’t great.  I know a feel people here swear by her so who knows

Offline sexyp

« Reply #396 on: January 23, 2020, 04:42:02 PM »
same with me. she picked up where poi and I usually meet (neither one of us lives in this city). She also picked up a town where she thought he lived but his family are originally from that town and his dad is moving back there this year. of all towns to pick up in England! this was in two readings 2months apart. so she does have a gift. she might make up stuff as she goes and her timeframes are rubbish like Yonas but she does give some good details.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #397 on: January 23, 2020, 05:40:02 PM »
That’s so interesting. I always wondered if she picked up international cities!

same with me. she picked up where poi and I usually meet (neither one of us lives in this city). She also picked up a town where she thought he lived but his family are originally from that town and his dad is moving back there this year. of all towns to pick up in England! this was in two readings 2months apart. so she does have a gift. she might make up stuff as she goes and her timeframes are rubbish like Yonas but she does give some good details.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #398 on: January 25, 2020, 08:15:15 PM »
Her prices went up, damn :(

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2020, 04:17:28 AM »
Her prices went up, damn :(
It sure did! I couldn't figure out why the voice came on and said I had one minute so fast.

Offline artslove

« Reply #400 on: January 29, 2020, 03:22:48 AM »
Just read with her and really hope that the predictions come to pass. She did mention a third party, but she also said that they're not really together? I am making myself more nervous after hearing that. She said contact soon in February. Really hope predictions will pan out.

Offline artslove

« Reply #401 on: January 29, 2020, 03:26:00 AM »
Oh, I forgot to mention. She also mentioned something about legal issues, similar to other posts on here. Not really sure what it means or what to think of it?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #402 on: February 02, 2020, 08:43:09 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention. She also mentioned something about legal issues, similar to other posts on here. Not really sure what it means or what to think of it?

She says that shit in every reading.  One of the reasons I’m not so taken with her

Offline artslove

« Reply #403 on: February 02, 2020, 10:56:03 PM »

She says that shit in every reading.  One of the reasons I’m not so taken with her

Ugh really? Is she accurate at least? Not exactly sure what she means by them

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #404 on: February 03, 2020, 01:44:55 AM »

Ugh really? Is she accurate at least? Not exactly sure what she means by them

Barbara has told me a few things that make me think she had a gift but she’s overall been pretty disappointing for me

anything