Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244661 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #375 on: January 14, 2020, 06:20:49 PM »
Sorry to hear this ..i hope you can work it out.

I looked at your posts and saw that you wrote this about Zadalia:
"She was definitely not fairy tale for me either. While she said she sees he genuinely cares about me she also said he is so obsessed with the career aspect of his life that he allows it to affect us.  Which is 100% true. She doesn't really like my guy because she thinks he isn't putting in enough effort."

Yes Zadalia said this but the aspect she missed was the work aspect of his life is 100% selfless in that he is doing all this to provide a stable home for his daughter. She told me feelings wise he is 100% just not action wise in the relationship. I get him, I understand him, and he knows it. Very few people would still be with him after 8 months of the moods and emotions that often consume him. He can tell you exact words from every conversation we have ever had that I have said. He knows me better at times than I know myself. Its a devastating blow to my heart I am in no way mad at him. I'm crushed. He's my forever. In his words we just fit together in every way. Every time I fell asleep in his arms I would startle awake feeling like I was going to vomit. Sorry I'm just not even venting I'm breaking I'm dying I'm lost. If there was something either of us had done or said wrong or bad it would be easier but we were literally busy with little communication at times but happy. My anxiety was high because of circumstances but I love him.

So quick update he called me last night to come see him before he goes for his drug test. I spent 10 hours with him and he spent some of that singing its so hard to say goodbye to me. He told me he will be leaving in about a week and now they are telling him Colorado or Wyoming! I told him the Colorado mountains are beautiful so he looked up pictures and proceeded to enlarge each one that had wedding venues or couples getting married in the mountains telling me how pretty it is. Sparkle hold on girl <-- hahaha!! YES GIRL cause several have told me marriage and he hasn't asked yet but he's pointing out weddings LOL. I'm in a better stronger position now. He talked about the future and I was in everything he talked about. He put me there talking about when he comes back. I can tell you this is going to be really hard bit damn it WHEN we make it through this not a single thing can rip us apart.

OMG thats AMAZING!!! I am so happy for you! That was too cute and sweet awwww

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #376 on: January 14, 2020, 09:10:05 PM »
Sorry to hear this ..i hope you can work it out.

I looked at your posts and saw that you wrote this about Zadalia:
"She was definitely not fairy tale for me either. While she said she sees he genuinely cares about me she also said he is so obsessed with the career aspect of his life that he allows it to affect us.  Which is 100% true. She doesn't really like my guy because she thinks he isn't putting in enough effort."

Yes Zadalia said this but the aspect she missed was the work aspect of his life is 100% selfless in that he is doing all this to provide a stable home for his daughter. She told me feelings wise he is 100% just not action wise in the relationship. I get him, I understand him, and he knows it. Very few people would still be with him after 8 months of the moods and emotions that often consume him. He can tell you exact words from every conversation we have ever had that I have said. He knows me better at times than I know myself. Its a devastating blow to my heart I am in no way mad at him. I'm crushed. He's my forever. In his words we just fit together in every way. Every time I fell asleep in his arms I would startle awake feeling like I was going to vomit. Sorry I'm just not even venting I'm breaking I'm dying I'm lost. If there was something either of us had done or said wrong or bad it would be easier but we were literally busy with little communication at times but happy. My anxiety was high because of circumstances but I love him.

So quick update he called me last night to come see him before he goes for his drug test. I spent 10 hours with him and he spent some of that singing its so hard to say goodbye to me. He told me he will be leaving in about a week and now they are telling him Colorado or Wyoming! I told him the Colorado mountains are beautiful so he looked up pictures and proceeded to enlarge each one that had wedding venues or couples getting married in the mountains telling me how pretty it is. Sparkle hold on girl cause several have told me marriage and he hasn't asked yet but he's pointing out weddings LOL. I'm in a better stronger position now. He talked about the future and I was in everything he talked about. He put me there talking about when he comes back. I can tell you this is going to be really hard bit damn it WHEN we make it through this not a single thing can rip us apart.

My best wishes for you Maggs!!! Did Barbara predicted that?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #377 on: January 14, 2020, 09:59:57 PM »
That’s great Maggs!!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #378 on: January 15, 2020, 12:04:15 AM »
Barbara has gotten partnership involving 3 kids and has had hits over the last 6 months. She did not see this separation but honestly it will be tough but I don't think either of us is giving up.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #379 on: January 19, 2020, 01:47:07 AM »
I, was able to speak with her. I let her just read the cards before I asked any questions.

Said changes around me in October. Said in November a person comes back that I thought it was over with.

Money around me, next year will make a lot of money. Next March BIG money is around me. Will take a trip at the end of this year. Ask was I in school saw legal stuff around me. Said I will win a victory all of a sudden.

I asked about the guy
She said he was 39 (and he is lol, I know she throws that number out a lot)
said he was bitter about a old relationship, and that she saw a Scorpio around him.
he is very bitter and he is a Scorpio. Said he wants a new beginning, next month I will talk to him and I will be in a relationship with him.

(Sorry for the lack of sentence structure, I typed it directly from my notes. It's hard to write, talk, listen and ask questions at the same time, so I had to short hand it.)

Although she picked up on things correctly, I feel her final outcome is inaccurate. We shall see.

Lol, wow I had forgotten I ever read with her. The predictons in this reading were totally wrong. I was never in a relationship with this guy and she was also wrong about Big Money" being around me.

However, he was a 39yr old bitter Scorpio.

Offline Mdelong0826

« Reply #380 on: January 21, 2020, 04:45:48 AM »
Im trying hard to actually post instead of lurking around reading everyone’s experiences!

I read with Barbara today! It was utterly amazing! I was calling about the ex. I’ve called many other psychics over the past 10 months.. & I’m actually still in shock about the stuff she picked up. 

She picked up on my job.. “who’s in the medical field??” I am. “Oh you’re good at your job!” Always nice to hear. Especially from someone who doesn’t know me. “Does he have his own business?” He HAD his own business.. but I just said yes he does. She literally said “Not anymore.” “It folded.”

Just like other people have stated she did ask “who works for a law firm?” We both have a mutual friend that’s a lawyer. I was ready for her to say something about money, lol. Based on the reviews I’ve read here she seems to bring up legal and money a lot.

him & I just started communicating as friends back in October (we’ve been separated since March)  & he told me that he started to apply for jobs.. that he wants to go back to being an employee. Last two weeks were big! We were texting everyday. Only one other psychic predicated that there would be “happy messages about job or travel.”

She did give some time frames that jive with two other psychics predictions. Only time will tell.

I agree that people connect with readers differently. After my reading with her today I’m pretty confident she connected. I think I’ve might of found my new go to reader.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #381 on: January 22, 2020, 05:33:51 AM »
Just had my first reading with Barbara not aware of all her nuances some of the things she picked up on about my POI were dead on but others were way off.
She picked up that he owns his own company
picked up the he was a leo and a workaholic who is desperately wanting to succeed
picked up he went to school outside of his current state of residence wrong state though
Oddly the three cities she picked up were all connected to me she said NY California and Boston all three places is where I have lived and currently living.
She picked up his age incorrectly she said he was 26 he is 41
She picked up I was younger than him incorrect I am older 44

Can you guys tell me what she means when she says
1. He carries burdens
2. She sees a partnership between us
3. we will balance out to succeed after an argument
4. He is scattered over me/ I am scattered over my love life
5. He is guarded

She predicted that I will meet someone legally out in the world by feb. Has she used this exact term with someone else? Not sure what meeting someone legally means :-)

She seems me in a relationship of some sort by June
Has she been correct on relationship timelines for anyone before?

She said a whole bunch of other things. Didnt bring up any legal issues around me or big money did mention marriage though
She made some predictions about my career if they happen i will come back and report
'She  sees two men in my life this year similar to Yona and Kisha predictions

Offline Mdelong0826

« Reply #382 on: January 22, 2020, 03:33:30 PM »
@kdspirited

Oh wow! After looking at my notes I realized she told me similar things just as she told you. She wasn’t able to pick up his sign, but she was able to pick mine up. I’m a Virgo. She told me ”you always need to be right even when you’re wrong.” It’s true. I’m very set in my ways & I’ve always known that.

She had to ask me how old he was because she kept picking up that he’s older then me, but not as mature. He’s 38 & I’m 35.

She picked up that he’s was engaged while he was in his early 20’s. Totally accurate.

Here are some of the similarities of our readings..

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.

She did keep mentioning Wyoming. She said to “remember that!” LOL. I’m not sure why she sees Wyoming. There’s no significance to this state for myself or him. She gave me a timeline of March. She said we will reconcile & that March - August will be really good for us.   

I had  a reading with Psychic readings by Gail a couple of weeks ago. She predicted the same timelines. Pretty much said the same things about being guarded and carrying burdens. The only difference that she told me is to not pursue a relationship. “Just let it happen naturally.”

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #383 on: January 22, 2020, 04:26:34 PM »
@kdspirited

Oh wow! After looking at my notes I realized she told me similar things just as she told you. She wasn’t able to pick up his sign, but she was able to pick mine up. I’m a Virgo. She told me ”you always need to be right even when you’re wrong.” It’s true. I’m very set in my ways & I’ve always known that.

She had to ask me how old he was because she kept picking up that he’s older then me, but not as mature. He’s 38 & I’m 35.

She picked up that he’s was engaged while he was in his early 20’s. Totally accurate.

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.

She did keep mentioning Wyoming. She said to “remember that!” LOL. I’m not sure why she sees Wyoming. There’s no significance to this state for myself or him. She gave me a timeline of March. She said we will reconcile & that March - August will be really good for us.   

I had  a reading with Psychic readings by Gail a couple of weeks ago. She predicted the same timelines. Pretty much said the same things about being guarded and carrying burdens. The only difference that she told me is to not pursue a relationship. “Just let it happen naturally.”

Guarded, burdens, and balancing out has been thrown into my readings with her as well but i don't understand why she does this as she is definitely psychic and picks up alot of details. I still think it's cool that she saw my dad coming into money .... the property he inherited is in California and she brought that state up in my reading but she also asked me why Washington D.C. came up in my reading but I can't say anything about that one right now as i don't have any current ties there.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #384 on: January 22, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
From my understanding, she throws out similar sayings based on the tarot cards she pulls so there will be similarities between readings. But she also gets random specific information.

I don’t know which card(s) relate to what phrase but she’ll mention them again if you read with her again.

@kdspirited

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.

Guarded, burdens, and balancing out has been thrown into my readings with her as well but i don't understand why she does this as she is definitely psychic and picks up alot of details. I still think it's cool that she saw my dad coming into money .... the property he inherited is in California and she brought that state up in my reading but she also asked me why Washington D.C. came up in my reading but I can't say anything about that one right now as i don't have any current ties there.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #385 on: January 22, 2020, 06:09:04 PM »
From my understanding, she throws out similar sayings based on the tarot cards she pulls so there will be similarities between readings. But she also gets random specific information.

I don’t know which card(s) relate to what phrase but she’ll mention them again if you read with her again.

@kdspirited

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.

Alright well as long as the predictions keep coming i guess i don't care haha. Alot of my predictions from other popular psychics on this forum just haven't manifested in the last couple of years

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #386 on: January 22, 2020, 08:44:55 PM »
@kdspirited

He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.

Yeah she didnt get my sign right. She said I am a cancer or a leo and i am neither i am Taurus. She then quickly said there will be a cancer or a leo woman around me. Ok!
She also gave me  Arizona which I have no idea why it means nothing to me right now. I guess I will "remember that" :-)

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #387 on: January 22, 2020, 08:51:32 PM »
She got my POIs age wrong, she said he was 18 when he is 28. I didn't think that was too much of a big deal though, from the way he acts, he definitely has the maturity level of an 18 year old rather than someone who is 28

Offline sexyp

« Reply #388 on: January 23, 2020, 12:00:54 AM »
He’s guarded.
He carries burdens.
We will balance out.
succeed with you etc

these are almost always similar in most readings and i suspect these are card meanings. in my case he's guarded meant he is indecisive and not willing to move forward or change something. carries burdens has meant he has fears but then she says carries in the future/at a distance. is that the same thing? balance out must mean get together but then I have balanced out with all 3 men she sees for me. lol. so do i date them all? i never really know what these phrases mean. maybe it is Barbara-isms. but she is def amongst my favs

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #389 on: January 23, 2020, 02:37:00 AM »
I have a a lot of mixed feelings about Barbara.  she’s got way more incorrect than correct.  Sometimes she says things that make me think she’s got a gift but more often  than not it’s been her telling me some girl loves me and wants to marry me despite only going on two dates and barely knowing each other.  Maybe I don’t connect well with her I dk.  I don’t really call her anymore