Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245002 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2020, 02:48:39 PM »
Oh she also told me the IT guy would fall in love with me....

Kisha saw love - a guy who would plan outings and bring roses in my last reading this month
Cookie - saw me and the guy in love in my reading in Jan

Not sure if it’s with this guy tho who knows

All this love I’m about to have making me feel lonely right now lol

So many see it so get ready. LOL I'm getting ready to go see my Boo we finally got a 3 hour space in our schedules so I'm stoked!

Devastated! No one warned me I would walk into his apartment and all his stuff would be packed. No one warned me him moving or changing jobs meant he's leaving in a few days to work in the oil fields and leaving me behind. No one warned me that I would spend 5 hours clinging to him in bed trying not to fall apart. No one warned me doing what's best for his daughter would kill us both.

Wait, did this happen today? What int he world, He didnt even warn you himself? What a big miss! Omg I'm sorry Maggs!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2020, 03:04:54 PM »

Kisha saw love - a guy who would plan outings and bring roses in my last reading this month

So many see it so get ready. LOL I'm getting ready to go see my Boo we finally got a 3 hour space in our schedules so I'm stoked!

Devastated! No one warned me I would walk into his apartment and all his stuff would be packed. No one warned me him moving or changing jobs meant he's leaving in a few days to work in the oil fields and leaving me behind. No one warned me that I would spend 5 hours clinging to him in bed trying not to fall apart. No one warned me doing what's best for his daughter would kill us both.

Wait, did this happen today? What int he world, He didnt even warn you himself? What a big miss! Omg I'm sorry Maggs!

He's been trying to find time to tell me in person since Christmas. Our schedules are royally screwed.  Yona saw a problem with baby mama forcing him to have to change his plans. She said its a tower it won't be enjoyable. This is a fucking shit storm. He said its selfish to ask me to wait. He's pissed at himself for "dragging me into his fucking mess of a life" . I told him he's killing me and "our daughter" would always come first. I told him she's mine too you gave her to me and you know she would be raised as my own. He knows all of this and has known it. He doesn't want to lose me but doesn't want me to wait. Yona said its a "delay" not a major problem. How do you not call this not major.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2020, 03:17:56 PM »
Sorry to hear this ..i hope you can work it out.

I looked at your posts and saw that you wrote this about Zadalia:
"She was definitely not fairy tale for me either. While she said she sees he genuinely cares about me she also said he is so obsessed with the career aspect of his life that he allows it to affect us.  Which is 100% true. She doesn't really like my guy because she thinks he isn't putting in enough effort."

Yaz88

« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2020, 03:28:03 PM »

Maggs, I think his decision has everything to do with money and him trying to be in a financial position where he can build something with you as opposed to feeling like a useless burden.  It’s a guaranteed paycheck, unlike what he had been trying to do starting his own businesses.  I don’t think working in the oil fields is a long-term gig.  More like, go there, make a chunk of money, return back to your life.  Didn’t Wild Sweet Orange Say he’d be moving?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2020, 03:30:27 PM »

He's been trying to find time to tell me in person since Christmas. Our schedules are royally screwed.  Yona saw a problem with baby mama forcing him to have to change his plans. She said its a tower it won't be enjoyable. This is a fucking shit storm. He said its selfish to ask me to wait. He's pissed at himself for "dragging me into his fucking mess of a life" . I told him he's killing me and "our daughter" would always come first. I told him she's mine too you gave her to me and you know she would be raised as my own. He knows all of this and has known it. He doesn't want to lose me but doesn't want me to wait. Yona said its a "delay" not a major problem. How do you not call this not major.

Oh Maggs Im so sorry!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2020, 04:31:56 PM »
To be clear he said that this is 100% to do with his daughter. In his words this was the second Christmas that he could not see her and there will not be a third. He said that he needs to be stable in his life to give his daughter something stable. He does not know how long he will be doing this for but from the sounds of it it will not be for a year. The situation his daughter is in is really far from ideal or stable at all. He told me in his words that it is selfish of him to even think about having a relationship and being happy when she's in that situation. He's afraid that either she may not want him in her life or that if she does she would want nobody else around him. In the state of Texas she cannot choose who she wants to live with until she is 12 currently she is eight. Will he choose to stay in contact with me? I don't know. Sure as hell hope so. As I was leaving I told him boo you're killing me. His response was to hug me tighter. He also told me that his daughter has repeatedly asked him lately to just quit his job so he can see her. It breaks my heart and it breaks his heart to.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2020, 04:56:37 PM »
To be clear he said that this is 100% to do with his daughter. In his words this was the second Christmas that he could not see her and there will not be a third. He said that he needs to be stable in his life to give his daughter something stable. He does not know how long he will be doing this for but from the sounds of it it will not be for a year. The situation his daughter is in is really far from ideal or stable at all. He told me in his words that it is selfish of him to even think about having a relationship and being happy when she's in that situation. He's afraid that either she may not want him in her life or that if she does she would want nobody else around him. In the state of Texas she cannot choose who she wants to live with until she is 12 currently she is eight. Will he choose to stay in contact with me? I don't know. Sure as hell hope so. As I was leaving I told him boo you're killing me. His response was to hug me tighter. He also told me that his daughter has repeatedly asked him lately to just quit his job so he can see her. It breaks my heart and it breaks his heart to.

Maggs, if you want to talk, PM me. I was a stepparent for years before being a parent. What I can tell you is that he is doing the right thing, as painful as that sounds. I can also say that it is wrong to put the burden of choosing a parent on a child...whether they are 8, 12, or 17. You never want to go that route and a good family court will highly discourage that. It's complicated and painful and I've been down that road, so I do sees things through experience. Be kind to yourself and feel free to hit me up. I'm so sorry for your pain.

beachgal214

« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2020, 04:59:26 PM »
Maggs I am SOO sorry about the pain you are in.  That is devastating I can imagine hard to fathom, hard to breathe, the anxiety you feel.  I wish you both the best outcome.  life can be so hard. Everyone on their own journeys and sometimes the pieces have a hard time coming together.  Feel free to PM me as well if you need a sounding board <3

Offline sexyp

« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2020, 05:08:04 PM »
did Barbara miss this?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2020, 05:22:31 PM »
Barbara said nothing about a move or job change. The only mention of a move was in June she said he wants to make a move. Most recently on Dec 30th she ask of we had an argument. No we didn't. She said it will balance out she sees us tied up together in a partnership. That he does care and sees 3 kids with is. His one and my two I assume. The person that got this the closest was Kate. As soon as I walked into his apartment Kate's words haunted me and I got the pit in my stomach when I saw no throw rugs no couch no kitchen appliances. She said she got around Valentines day for some sort of judgement in his favor freeing him up to be in a different location for better work. She assured me he wasn't moving far. Today he talked of starting in west Texas then Louisiana then on to Ohio. Ohio is fucking far from Texas!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2020, 06:09:35 PM »

"She was definitely not fairy tale for me either. While she said she sees he genuinely cares about me she also said he is so obsessed with the career aspect of his life that he allows it to affect us.  Which is 100% true. She doesn't really like my guy because she thinks he isn't putting in enough effort."

Yes Zadalia said this but the aspect she missed was the work aspect of his life is 100% selfless in that he is doing all this to provide a stable home for his daughter. She told me feelings wise he is 100% just not action wise in the relationship. I get him, I understand him, and he knows it. Very few people would still be with him after 8 months of the moods and emotions that often consume him. He can tell you exact words from every conversation we have ever had that I have said. He knows me better at times than I know myself. Its a devastating blow to my heart I am in no way mad at him. I'm crushed. He's my forever. In his words we just fit together in every way. Every time I fell asleep in his arms I would startle awake feeling like I was going to vomit. Sorry I'm just not even venting I'm breaking I'm dying I'm lost. If there was something either of us had done or said wrong or bad it would be easier but we were literally busy with little communication at times but happy. My anxiety was high because of circumstances but I love him.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2020, 01:57:52 AM »

Yes Zadalia said this but the aspect she missed was the work aspect of his life is 100% selfless in that he is doing all this to provide a stable home for his daughter. She told me feelings wise he is 100% just not action wise in the relationship. I get him, I understand him, and he knows it. Very few people would still be with him after 8 months of the moods and emotions that often consume him. He can tell you exact words from every conversation we have ever had that I have said. He knows me better at times than I know myself. Its a devastating blow to my heart I am in no way mad at him. I'm crushed. He's my forever. In his words we just fit together in every way. Every time I fell asleep in his arms I would startle awake feeling like I was going to vomit. Sorry I'm just not even venting I'm breaking I'm dying I'm lost. If there was something either of us had done or said wrong or bad it would be easier but we were literally busy with little communication at times but happy. My anxiety was high because of circumstances but I love him.

Maggs30, my heart breaks for you after reading your updates--even though I haven't known your story for long and just joined a few months ago. Please, if you want to just reach out to someone anonymous and talk and vent, you can hit me up anytime. I will listen.

Offline dollhousewelcome

« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2020, 08:30:27 AM »
I keep going back to Barbara, I like her. There were some things that didn't pan out that she predicted (me having a love life from Oct 2019 till Dec 2019), which didn't happen, but other things came to friction.

I always make sure to write down what she says, she kept mentioning  Atlanta, Georgia, and sure enough, my dad's girlfriend is from Atlanta. Keep in mind this reading was supposed to be about my love life. It's like she picks up random things, at times when you ask her about a different subject.

She said that I would meet a Scorpio and Gemini, and I did!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #373 on: January 14, 2020, 04:52:08 PM »

So quick update he called me last night to come see him before he goes for his drug test. I spent 10 hours with him and he spent some of that singing its so hard to say goodbye to me. He told me he will be leaving in about a week and now they are telling him Colorado or Wyoming! I told him the Colorado mountains are beautiful so he looked up pictures and proceeded to enlarge each one that had wedding venues or couples getting married in the mountains telling me how pretty it is. Sparkle hold on girl cause several have told me marriage and he hasn't asked yet but he's pointing out weddings LOL. I'm in a better stronger position now. He talked about the future and I was in everything he talked about. He put me there talking about when he comes back. I can tell you this is going to be really hard bit damn it WHEN we make it through this not a single thing can rip us apart.

beachgal214

« Reply #374 on: January 14, 2020, 05:06:56 PM »
Got the chills reading that!! Good for you girl1!!

Good things are happening!!!! <3

anything