Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244676 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2020, 12:00:11 AM »
Oh goodness......have you gotten marriage from anyone else?

I recently got it from Cookie...but most of my readers have been predicting Feb as the time I would connect with a guy and lately they have been predicting love so who knows

I didn’t ask specifically either she just said it was coming up and described the guy

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2020, 12:01:21 AM »
She brought up marriage for me as well but just said it was coming. When I asked her to elaborate she said "something about 8 months from now"...this was from my reading last month. I don't have a partner at the moment but maybe she was seeing either my future partner coming into my life or if I'm lucky...an engagement lol (doubt it). But she's been right about things previously for me and that's why i called her back.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:03:12 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2020, 12:02:34 AM »
For the people go have had a general reading with Barbara, Does she tells everyone that a man from the past will be back? I had 2 general readings with her since the ones where I asked specific questions never came to pass the predictions. So I got a general reading en do of October he mention about a man from my past returning but there’s a delay for that.”

Then again I called end of December and her reading was consistent with the precious one, I don’t think she remembered my called from 2 months ago. This time she said a man from the past is returning soon Does she takes notes?

Haven’t heard from poi yet I’ll update if I do but I don’t think I will anymore.

So the question is does she tell everyone a man from the past is returning?
Thanks

Just read with her today for the first time and yep she told me that, along with everything else she has told folks on this thread...2 kids, 43-45 person, something with a guy and money, etc.....outside of that there were specific predictions in there so I’ll only pay attention to those.

Now unless she is telling everyone they are getting married i will discount that as well lol.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2020, 12:08:40 AM »
I got some of the usual things too but also some specific predictions too! Arigirl posted that she didn’t get marriage prediction so I guess we’ll see!! But in your case Sparkle cookie mentioned it too so if I were you I’d be excited!! In my case, I’m not holding my breath lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2020, 12:10:27 AM »
I didn't get marriage from Barbara

Thank you for your feedback!! I’m not holding my breath on this prediction....when it’s a great prediction I tend to not believe it

Offline maggs30

« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2020, 12:16:18 AM »
Barbara sees about 3 yrs I think so chances are some of us will get married just not to who we think. I got 3 kids but that is true. He has 1 and I have 2. She didn't give me marriage in my last reading but has in the past and a few others have seen it recently. Time will tell.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2020, 12:24:24 AM »
Barbara sees about 3 yrs I think so chances are some of us will get married just not to who we think. I got 3 kids but that is true. He has 1 and I have 2. She didn't give me marriage in my last reading but has in the past and a few others have seen it recently. Time will tell.

I have no idea who i would get married to! Lol I’m not dating a single soul lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2020, 12:55:35 AM »
Oh she also told me the IT guy would fall in love with me....

Kisha saw love - a guy who would plan outings and bring roses in my last reading this month
Cookie - saw me and the guy in love in my reading in Jan

Not sure if it’s with this guy tho who knows

All this love I’m about to have making me feel lonely right now lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #353 on: January 11, 2020, 01:56:50 AM »

Kisha saw love - a guy who would plan outings and bring roses in my last reading this month

So many see it so get ready. LOL I'm getting ready to go see my Boo we finally got a 3 hour space in our schedules so I'm stoked!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2020, 02:06:07 AM »

So many see it so get ready. LOL I'm getting ready to go see my Boo we finally got a 3 hour space in our schedules so I'm stoked!

Can’t wait until i catch up with you! Lol

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2020, 05:47:16 AM »
For the people go have had a general reading with Barbara, Does she tells everyone that a man from the past will be back? I had 2 general readings with her since the ones where I asked specific questions never came to pass the predictions. So I got a general reading en do of October he mention about a man from my past returning but there’s a delay for that.”

Then again I called end of December and her reading was consistent with the precious one, I don’t think she remembered my called from 2 months ago. This time she said a man from the past is returning soon Does she takes notes?

Haven’t heard from poi yet I’ll update if I do but I don’t think I will anymore.

Thanks

Just read with her today for the first time and yep she told me that, along with everything else she has told folks on this thread...2 kids, 43-45 person, something with a guy and money, etc.....outside of that there were specific predictions in there so I’ll only pay attention to those.

Now unless she is telling everyone they are getting married i will discount that as well lol.

She told me they weren't allowed to talk about children anymore :(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2020, 06:08:02 AM »

Thanks

She told me they weren't allowed to talk about children anymore :(

Well I don’t think she did...she just mentioned 2 kids..she didn’t talk about the kids tho...and I didn’t ask about any kids

Offline sexyp

« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2020, 09:03:41 AM »
i got it from jane from psychic source, yona but she used the word partnership so I hope that's the same thing, got it from skye too

Oh goodness......have you gotten marriage from anyone else?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2020, 12:55:21 PM »
Well then I see that as a positive thing! I can’t wait to see how all this unfolds this year. I hope we see happily ever afters for a lot of people!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2020, 02:32:41 PM »

Devastated! No one warned me I would walk into his apartment and all his stuff would be packed. No one warned me him moving or changing jobs meant he's leaving in a few days to work in the oil fields and leaving me behind. No one warned me that I would spend 5 hours clinging to him in bed trying not to fall apart. No one warned me doing what's best for his daughter would kill us both.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 02:35:49 PM by maggs30 »