Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 245039 times)

Offline starGazer

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #330 on: January 10, 2020, 07:49:21 PM »
My first reading for her was Feb 2019
She said there will be a “new beginning from the past”. I initially thought it’d be an ex, but she described them as having dark hair and blue eyes. None of my exes fit that description. I ended up running into and dating a guy I went to high school with.
In my last reading with her she describes this same guy coming back (were broken up now and totally out of contact), so it’s difficult for me to see that happening now too.
She keeps saying a new Leo man will come around soon. This Leo was also mentioned in my first reading. She told me she does not keep notes apart from scribbles while she’s on calls then throws them out at the end of the day.

For the people go have had a general reading with Barbara, Does she tells everyone that a man from the past will be back? I had 2 general readings with her since the ones where I asked specific questions never came to pass the predictions. So I got a general reading en do of October he mention about a man from my past returning but there’s a delay for that.”

Then again I called end of December and her reading was consistent with the precious one, I don’t think she remembered my called from 2 months ago. This time she said a man from the past is returning soon Does she takes notes?

Haven’t heard from poi yet I’ll update if I do but I don’t think I will anymore.

So the question is does she tell everyone a man from the past is returning?
Thanks

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #331 on: January 10, 2020, 08:29:54 PM »
When is she usually on?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #332 on: January 10, 2020, 09:14:12 PM »
She said there will be a “new beginning from the past”. I initially thought it’d be an ex, but she described them as having dark hair and blue eyes. None of my exes fit that description. I ended up running into and dating a guy I went to high school with.
In my last reading with her she describes this same guy coming back (were broken up now and totally out of contact), so it’s difficult for me to see that happening now too.
She keeps saying a new Leo man will come around soon. This Leo was also mentioned in my first reading. She told me she does not keep notes apart from scribbles while she’s on calls then throws them out at the end of the day.

For the people go have had a general reading with Barbara, Does she tells everyone that a man from the past will be back? I had 2 general readings with her since the ones where I asked specific questions never came to pass the predictions. So I got a general reading en do of October he mention about a man from my past returning but there’s a delay for that.”

Then again I called end of December and her reading was consistent with the precious one, I don’t think she remembered my called from 2 months ago. This time she said a man from the past is returning soon Does she takes notes?

Haven’t heard from poi yet I’ll update if I do but I don’t think I will anymore.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer, that’s really interesting she got someone from your past from high school... was this person from your high school blue eyes dark hair as she stated?
In my case the person she told me was coming back matches my poi and since it was a general reading I didn’t mention his name or anything I just let her do the talking,she said back in October there was a delay so who knows I’ll update

Offline starGazer

« Reply #333 on: January 10, 2020, 09:33:07 PM »

Thanks

Thank you for your answer, that’s really interesting she got someone from your past from high school... was this person from your high school blue eyes dark hair as she stated?
In my case the person she told me was coming back matches my poi and since it was a general reading I didn’t mention his name or anything I just let her do the talking,she said back in October there was a delay so who knows I’ll update

Yes he has blue eyes and dark hair like she described. That’s where I tied in the whole person from the past thing. She also got his astrological sign, which I didn’t know until we started dating.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #334 on: January 10, 2020, 09:37:17 PM »
When is she usually on?

Pretty much everyday, multiple times a day in the afternoons and evenings. She goes through her queue pretty quick so if you miss her, just get back in and you can catch her.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #335 on: January 10, 2020, 10:12:00 PM »
She told me I was gonna get MARRIED ..." remember that" lol

Tried her for the first time today a second ago....

Her reading seems to be a combination of Matilda, Kisha, Delores and Cookies readings interesting

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #336 on: January 10, 2020, 10:44:27 PM »
The timing she gave me in my reading this week matches Kisha's and surprisingly Gaylene's (like it filled in some gaps between them) which was pretty neat. Time will tell though

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #337 on: January 10, 2020, 11:00:53 PM »
She told me I was getting married too lol....first one to tell me that...none of the other big hitters mentioned that except Leanne but she told me that she didn’t think it was my wedding she was seeing but I was involved in it and it was a good wedding but she kept saying she wasn’t convinced it was my wedding lol

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #338 on: January 10, 2020, 11:08:26 PM »

Her reading seems to be a combination of Matilda, Kisha, Delores and Cookies readings interesting

Was it general reading or specific questions?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #339 on: January 10, 2020, 11:20:07 PM »
she told me that too lol

She told me I was getting married too lol....first one to tell me that...none of the other big hitters mentioned that except Leanne but she told me that she didn’t think it was my wedding she was seeing but I was involved in it and it was a good wedding but she kept saying she wasn’t convinced it was my wedding lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #340 on: January 10, 2020, 11:41:12 PM »
Babara told you that you were getting married too? 

Offline sexyp

« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2020, 11:46:47 PM »
yes lol. oh boy!!

Babara told you that you were getting married too?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2020, 11:48:38 PM »
Oh goodness......have you gotten marriage from anyone else?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2020, 11:53:36 PM »
I didn't get marriage from Barbara

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #344 on: January 10, 2020, 11:58:09 PM »

Was it general reading or specific questions?

General...i only asked specific when she started to describe the guy that i think my other readers are predicting...