Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244660 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2020, 10:33:59 PM »
Now her que Is back long lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #316 on: January 07, 2020, 10:37:30 PM »
All three of my calls were during the day/afternoon. The first time I spoke with her I ducked inside a closet at work. Her queue moves fairly quickly.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #317 on: January 07, 2020, 10:50:13 PM »
She called me about 2:30 pm central time

Offline sexyp

« Reply #318 on: January 07, 2020, 11:26:46 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

now it's like cookie's queue

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #319 on: January 07, 2020, 11:44:11 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cookie and Barbara were both equally wrong for me. I don't get it.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #320 on: January 07, 2020, 11:55:28 PM »
did you get a reading with yona and was she different to them two?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #321 on: January 08, 2020, 12:37:00 AM »
did you get a reading with yona and was she different to them two?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well yes and no. Them being wrong had nothing to do with Yona. They both gave current information and future predictions with timeframes that all ended up being wrong. Yona's prediction hasn't happened yet, so she could also be wrong, but she got present correct and I could at least validate what she said.

Offline montauk

« Reply #322 on: January 08, 2020, 08:21:52 AM »
I read with Barbara back in early November regarding a job offer,
I had tried to negotiate salary but did not receive confirmation from the company, I thought I had been ghosted by them
and maybe they went with someone else, Barbara said that they will accept the rate I asked for and told me
not to worry about it. And the company did email me back like 2 days after the reading and they did accept my negotiation.

She also asked "who's 32? There is someone 32 that likes you very much", and in the end of Nov/early Dec I did start
talking to a guy who is 31, so that was another hit I did not ask for -- didn't ask her about love.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #323 on: January 08, 2020, 08:40:04 AM »
she seems to like the 32,2,52,62 ages. i got 62,52 and this week got 42. lol

I had tried to negotiate salary but did not receive confirmation from the company, I thought I had been ghosted by them
and maybe they went with someone else, Barbara said that they will accept the rate I asked for and told me
not to worry about it. And the company did email me back like 2 days after the reading and they did accept my negotiation.

She also asked "who's 32? There is someone 32 that likes you very much", and in the end of Nov/early Dec I did start
talking to a guy who is 31, so that was another hit I did not ask for -- didn't ask her about love.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #324 on: January 08, 2020, 10:00:26 PM »
All three of my calls were during the day/afternoon. The first time I spoke with her I ducked inside a closet at work. Her queue moves fairly quickly.

This was me this afternoon lol! I liked her energy, her prediction is similar to some I've had from others. Will update if it passes

Offline starGazer

« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2020, 10:43:52 PM »

I’ve only talked to her about career during my first call with her last year. I just listened to it and that part didn’t have solid predictions so I disregarded it. Not sure if she’s been correct career wise for anyone else so I’ve just used her for romantic situations.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2020, 11:00:59 PM »

I’ve only talked to her about career during my first call with her last year. I just listened to it and that part didn’t have solid predictions so I disregarded it. Not sure if she’s been correct career wise for anyone else so I’ve just used her for romantic situations.

Has she been right for you for romance predictions?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2020, 02:26:07 AM »

So far she has been. I wrote somewhere in this thread how she predicted my now ex coming in and now she’s predicting him coming back, and a new guy that she’s been describing since my first reading with her a year ago.

Earlier today when I listened to my first reading again, I found she predicted something that happened in July but I hadn’t remembered it.
I think she’s better with more general questions (what do you see coming up for my love life or what do you see between me and xxxxxxx). Not totally sure but that’s how I read with her.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #328 on: January 09, 2020, 06:06:50 PM »

So far she has been. I wrote somewhere in this thread how she predicted my now ex coming in and now she’s predicting him coming back, and a new guy that she’s been describing since my first reading with her a year ago.

Earlier today when I listened to my first reading again, I found she predicted something that happened in July but I hadn’t remembered it.
I think she’s better with more general questions (what do you see coming up for my love life or what do you see between me and xxxxxxx). Not totally sure but that’s how I read with her.

Agree about just asking for a general...and just let her roll

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #329 on: January 10, 2020, 07:36:21 PM »
For the people go have had a general reading with Barbara, Does she tells everyone that a man from the past will be back? I had 2 general readings with her since the ones where I asked specific questions never came to pass the predictions. So I got a general reading en do of October he mention about a man from my past returning but there’s a delay for that.”

Then again I called end of December and her reading was consistent with the precious one, I don’t think she remembered my called from 2 months ago. This time she said a man from the past is returning soon Does she takes notes?

Haven’t heard from poi yet I’ll update if I do but I don’t think I will anymore.

So the question is does she tell everyone a man from the past is returning?
Thanks