Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244668 times)

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #300 on: January 03, 2020, 05:13:55 AM »
The first reading I had with her was back in march and I remember her saying a bunch of random things like write this down, remember this, but she did accurately predict an event that unfolded between my bf and me.

The second time I had read with her, she had done a similar thing. She had mentioned a specific word that he had used, which triggered the argument. But something I find really interesting is that she mentioned Chicago, and she said what does this mean? And I said I dont know.. she said well there’s something coming up with it. And he feels a lot of guilt over this.. and I said well his ex and him traveled there? Not thinking much into it.. she said there’s an association with lies, maybe cheating? But he doesn’t think about Chicago in a fond way, he’s disgusted.. and I thought great, he’s thinking about his ex.. so she progresses to tell me more stuff.. which all ended up being true etc.

So fast forward, we had a discussion New Year’s Day, and since we’re finally in a good and stable place, I decided to ask him something that’s bothering me. When we had broken up, it was bc o this depression so he can focus on him, whatever. Well during that time, he “dated” a girl twice. He says that they had just made out. I saw a toothbrush in the holder, where I used to keep mine, in one of the selfies he had sent me when we got back together and when I confronted him he claims “oh it was randomly in my drawer” (he uses an electric, this was manual, I knew it was bullshit.. it had toothpaste on it) and it bothered me for awhile. We had a serious talk when he decided that he was “all in” with us and he claims tat all they did was make out, and he shut down and kinda didnt’ want to discuss it. So, fast forward 7 months later, we hosted a Friendsgiving at his house, his roommate just broke up w/his girl. So I was giving him advice, etc, and he says yeah sometimes you breaku p, but get back together and things are way better, like you guys (he was drinking, and RARELY drinks) and he goes I just don’t want her to go fuck someone else, you know like danny did.. and I was stunned.. he saw the look on my face, and def. had the “oh shit” moment.. so it bothered me massively.. I asked him about it, other fights took place (to bigger issues, so it got buried by the wayside) so.. New Year’s Day he asks me if his roommate could come to dinner w/us I said sure.. then it reminded me of that talk.. I give him the classic line “please just be honest, I promise I wont be mad” and I ask about the girl.. he claims.. that they only had “oral sex, nothing penetrative” which truth be told I really feel is a lie, because you dont have slumber parties and not go all the way.. especially with a toothbrush in the holder (it took 2 months for him to invite me to sleep over... let alone some random girl?).. when we went to a wedding together a month after all this “went down” I posted the pics on IG (at this point, not knowing he even dated anyone else.. since we talked the entire break up and were “working things out”) and I noticed the random girl unfollowed him on IG after I posted them (he has like 30 friends, its easy to stalk lol) but here’s the kicker.. the girl.. I looked her up on FB after I found out about her.. SHE MOVED TO CHICAGO.. in august.. so when Barbara threw Chicago out, stated he was feeling massive guilt associated with it, and there were lies.. well... boy was/is she right.. I thought that was remarkable.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #301 on: January 04, 2020, 01:26:59 AM »
The first reading I had with her was back in march and I remember her saying a bunch of random things like write this down, remember this, but she did accurately predict an event that unfolded between my bf and me.

The second time I had read with her, she had done a similar thing. She had mentioned a specific word that he had used, which triggered the argument. But something I find really interesting is that she mentioned Chicago, and she said what does this mean? And I said I dont know.. she said well there’s something coming up with it. And he feels a lot of guilt over this.. and I said well his ex and him traveled there? Not thinking much into it.. she said there’s an association with lies, maybe cheating? But he doesn’t think about Chicago in a fond way, he’s disgusted.. and I thought great, he’s thinking about his ex.. so she progresses to tell me more stuff.. which all ended up being true etc.

So fast forward, we had a discussion New Year’s Day, and since we’re finally in a good and stable place, I decided to ask him something that’s bothering me. When we had broken up, it was bc o this depression so he can focus on him, whatever. Well during that time, he “dated” a girl twice. He says that they had just made out. I saw a toothbrush in the holder, where I used to keep mine, in one of the selfies he had sent me when we got back together and when I confronted him he claims “oh it was randomly in my drawer” (he uses an electric, this was manual, I knew it was bullshit.. it had toothpaste on it) and it bothered me for awhile. We had a serious talk when he decided that he was “all in” with us and he claims tat all they did was make out, and he shut down and kinda didnt’ want to discuss it. So, fast forward 7 months later, we hosted a Friendsgiving at his house, his roommate just broke up w/his girl. So I was giving him advice, etc, and he says yeah sometimes you breaku p, but get back together and things are way better, like you guys (he was drinking, and RARELY drinks) and he goes I just don’t want her to go fuck someone else, you know like danny did.. and I was stunned.. he saw the look on my face, and def. had the “oh shit” moment.. so it bothered me massively.. I asked him about it, other fights took place (to bigger issues, so it got buried by the wayside) so.. New Year’s Day he asks me if his roommate could come to dinner w/us I said sure.. then it reminded me of that talk.. I give him the classic line “please just be honest, I promise I wont be mad” and I ask about the girl.. he claims.. that they only had “oral sex, nothing penetrative” which truth be told I really feel is a lie, because you dont have slumber parties and not go all the way.. especially with a toothbrush in the holder (it took 2 months for him to invite me to sleep over... let alone some random girl?).. when we went to a wedding together a month after all this “went down” I posted the pics on IG (at this point, not knowing he even dated anyone else.. since we talked the entire break up and were “working things out”) and I noticed the random girl unfollowed him on IG after I posted them (he has like 30 friends, its easy to stalk lol) but here’s the kicker.. the girl.. I looked her up on FB after I found out about her.. SHE MOVED TO CHICAGO.. in august.. so when Barbara threw Chicago out, stated he was feeling massive guilt associated with it, and there were lies.. well... boy was/is she right.. I thought that was remarkable.

Wow that’s really remarkable! She gave me a lot of random details and predictions as well!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2020, 01:41:00 AM »
She has repeated a lot of specific things in my readings over the past year. Which is a good sign. So I’m guessing they’re on it’s way to fruition lol

Offline starGazer

« Reply #303 on: January 04, 2020, 02:05:43 AM »
She has repeated a lot of specific things in my readings over the past year. Which is a good sign. So I’m guessing they’re on it’s way to fruition lol

Me too! I’m waiting on a new guy that’s been coming up every time I read with her.
She’s mentioned a city and separate state I have zero connections to at the moment but told her she’s brought them up before. Barbara said she scribbles while on calls but throws them away after each day so details are repeating on their own.

Offline Thedopeshow

« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2020, 11:29:13 PM »
I just had one of the most thorough readings I’ve ever had on Keen. Barbara4846 is supremely gifted and her reading was evident of it. I can’t even begin to speak on the details she pinpointed. She touched on things I didn’t even ask about and was so accurate I was left dumbfounded. Like she’s probably one of the best I’ve ever come across and I’m sitting here wishing I’d found her much, much earlier. She lit into my situation with such focus that I felt like she was watching a movie about my life or at least the past year. She even touched on my friends and my job, not to mention my POI. It was eerie and unreal. I just sat and listened and she played my life like a record and gave me a glimpse of upcoming events. I had to commend her over and over and even let her go on and on until I had to stop her. Listen...she is one of THE BEST there is. Forget anyone else, she’s legit and the real fucking deal. Omg...I’m in complete awe. And a little irritated I wasted money on anyone else. I have my faves but she’s now my #1...wow!!!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:31:11 PM by Thedopeshow »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #305 on: January 07, 2020, 12:49:59 AM »
I just had one of the most thorough readings I’ve ever had on Keen. Barbara4846 is supremely gifted and her reading was evident of it. I can’t even begin to speak on the details she pinpointed. She touched on things I didn’t even ask about and was so accurate I was left dumbfounded. Like she’s probably one of the best I’ve ever come across and I’m sitting here wishing I’d found her much, much earlier. She lit into my situation with such focus that I felt like she was watching a movie about my life or at least the past year. She even touched on my friends and my job, not to mention my POI. It was eerie and unreal. I just sat and listened and she played my life like a record and gave me a glimpse of upcoming events. I had to commend her over and over and even let her go on and on until I had to stop her. Listen...she is one of THE BEST there is. Forget anyone else, she’s legit and the real fucking deal. Omg...I’m in complete awe. And a little irritated I wasted money on anyone else. I have my faves but she’s now my #1...wow!!!

But her predictions don't pan out at least for me. What's the point of someone telling you what you already know?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #306 on: January 07, 2020, 12:54:37 AM »

I'm glad someone else feels the same. She's amazing for me

Offline sexyp

« Reply #307 on: January 07, 2020, 09:00:09 AM »
she is good. one of my faves on there

I'm glad someone else feels the same. She's amazing for me

Offline sexyp

« Reply #308 on: January 07, 2020, 04:43:44 PM »
has Barbara ever mixed up energies for anyone e.g mix up you and 3rd party?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #309 on: January 07, 2020, 06:27:52 PM »
Barbara has never mixed up energies for me. She is pretty solid when she is right. Barbara will either blow me away or underwhelm me. She definitely has a gift I just don't get consistency from her and the extra fluff is a turn off. She definitely knows her stuff when she has her good days.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #310 on: January 07, 2020, 06:40:28 PM »
i have pm'd you

Barbara has never mixed up energies for me. She is pretty solid when she is right. Barbara will either blow me away or underwhelm me. She definitely has a gift I just don't get consistency from her and the extra fluff is a turn off. She definitely knows her stuff when she has her good days.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #311 on: January 07, 2020, 07:54:50 PM »
I read with her yesterday. I hope she was having a good day! How accurate is she in predicting a new love interest?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2020, 08:11:24 PM »
When is she usually online?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #313 on: January 07, 2020, 09:06:52 PM »
I read with her yesterday. I hope she was having a good day! How accurate is she in predicting a new love interest?

She predicted my now ex coming in. He’s supposed to come back according to Barbara and a few other readers.
Barbara still sees another guy coming in. She described him when she first described my ex. She’s been consistent with her prediction and the description of the new guy that’s coming in.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #314 on: January 07, 2020, 09:39:56 PM »
Thank you for the feedback!