Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 239371 times)

Highlyfavored2

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2012, 12:05:01 AM »
 :'(

Unfortunately my reading was pretty much the same as everyone else's the ages she gave me were 43 and 39 and the woman around my (SM) was casual, and he will come back and leave again..meeting a new gy that makes $150,000 a yr..I don't even want to go on. geez!
She has been right for me in the past, but ....readings sound the same. I guess she askss who has the kids to everyone.

I'm like WHATEVER! at this point. At least I know Cookie can't give the same reading!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
I have some pretty big barbara predictions happening and I was so surprised it made me cry.
1 -said job change in april. Perfect for me. I had a surprise job opportunity come up that is literally perfect for me. Interview is next week. BUT if this is it I think $$ way off. Will know more next week.

2 -said there was a guy around me -to gave me age and description. I met him and we've gone out and have been talking. She was off 1-2 years off on age but got astrological sign right. Accuracy on this beyond amazing

3 -  And the biggie - no contact from someone for almost 2 months. She said he is driving by my house and gave timing for contact. I caught him driving by and received contact last night. She was about a week off.

With all of this, nothing could actually work out. But her current and 1 month out for me was amazing. Not 100% but awesome. Please excuse any typos. On vacation and doing this from phone
and

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 02:57:18 PM »
Oh wow.  PT2, this is awesome.  I almost want to cry.  I think we all really need this right now.  There are far too many predictions that are not manifesting, so to hear this really does provide us with some hope.

I have to say that I have spoken with Barbara 3 times.  Her outcome remains the same.  She has given me details that I can confirm, and she made one prediction about two people that is correct.  She has never said anything to me about making money.  We actually haven't discussed my career at all, but I'm not concerned with that area of my life.  The thing that bugs me is that she always throws out random ages and asks about kids in all of my readings, too.  I don't know what that's all about.  I don't care though, as long as the predictions are correct. 

I still think Barbara's outcome is too positive for me to believe, but only time will tell.  It's comforting to hear she's gotten all this stuff right for you, pt2.  Congratulations!  :) 

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
To give example of accuracy on new guy, said he is really into books. He has a rare book collection from 1800's and just sent me a text picture of his bookcases. Of coarse all of this is going on while im away with horrible phone reception.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 04:03:50 PM »
I still have pending predictions from Barbara that I will update as this week closes since its set at the later end of this week.

I asked about our argument last week and here is what Barbara picked up without me telling her anything:

1. Picked up money and some older guy (Im pretty sure this is his PhD advisor and their lack of funding)
2. She asked if we fought about going somewhere. YES, he blew up at me because I was 3 minutes late (he rented a car running on a time ticker) as we were on our way to get my car from a tow away center.
3. She asked about someone who goes snow skiing. I had no idea who she was talkign about because I dont have friends that snow ski or are really that active... Then a couple days later, I found out a new study buddy loves to go snow boarding.
4. It was Saturday and she said he wasnt doing much that night and I have confirmation from a mutual friend that he just stayed at home.
5. Picked up someone trying to buy a house - I recently learned a couple that I know are looking into this and even asked me for suggestions. Doesnt she pick up the most random things? Haha

I do feel she has a gift, at least for the present.

Her predictions are for contact later this week and that we will be spending time together this week. Said he will reach out first and be nice and give some sort of apology and explain why he flew off. Hmm, doesnt really sound like him lol. At this point, Im not banking on the predictions, but I will let you all know. If she gets the apology and contact right, I will become a believer.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:33:29 PM by meilideai »

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2012, 01:11:50 AM »
I too will let everyone know if my predictions for this month with Barbara manifest. New guy that works for government agency...ex comes back...apologizes talks about marriage

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2012, 02:18:06 AM »
Highlyfavored - when you say it like that it seems like a lifechanging month you'll be having. Lol

Offline Elaan

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2012, 02:27:19 AM »
Hey PT2...

Congratulations.  Its so nice to hear about predictions actually happening.  Big or small, it thrills us all.   ;D

blessed

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2012, 03:07:42 AM »
@PT2..You are so funny.!!!
I think we are all due for some sort of change.lol

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2012, 05:56:59 AM »
Highlyfavored - when you say it like that it seems like a lifechanging month you'll be having. Lol

yeah, so I'm told...or so what has been "predicted" I think the only way it will change is if I change it!

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2012, 02:43:21 PM »
"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:40:52 AM by Miracle »

• Veterans
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2012, 02:53:50 PM »
Does anyone know if Barbara comes on today (Saturday) and if so around what time?

Thanks
PT
I have stuff happening and she has been on point with everything so far. Career prediction is still up in the air.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2012, 09:30:00 PM »
Positive She comes on Saturdays in the afternoon.

• Veterans
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2012, 08:21:21 PM »
I have Barbara prediction updates. I've read with her once and basically every single thing she told me has happened. An ex fully re-surfaced, I met a new guy who I'm starting to like and I got a new job. All within 2 months. During the reading I thought - NO WAY - fairy tale. This was a good lesson for me to just read with her once and let the reading "sit". If this helps anyone.................

I'm finally in her queue to read with her again and can't wait to see what she sees coming up.

I'm not Barbara. lol lol lol - had to add that in.

xxoo
PT

blessed

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2012, 08:35:44 PM »
@  positivethoughts2 ..I am so happy for you. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)       
I havent's read with my favorite Barbara in a while but just like you I am in her queue too!!
Barbara is hard to believe at sometimes but trust me she is a no Fairy tale reader...love her to pieces!!! :)
Oh Annie is good too...very honest/kind reader!!

anything